Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 16 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#751 Posted: 18:50:20 19/07/2015
"Calm down! Now, Rachet! I got this done! Let's do this !"
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#752 Posted: 19:48:51 19/07/2015
Takeshi deadpanned, "I take that back, you guys still suck."

The Uchiha then turned his attention to the generator.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#753 Posted: 19:57:28 19/07/2015
"Takeshi, that was awesome! Now me and Rachet can figure out how to stop this thing. It is not that complex."
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#754 Posted: 20:45:23 19/07/2015
"yeah everything went as planned" he replied somewhat oblivious of his other teammate's shenanigans "this will give us an edge, we have to keep adapting and changing our fighting styles in order to prevent becoming predictable."

He walked over to Oswald "I guess I can't leave this undone" he said "After we finish saving my world, I am going to stick around and help make sure this never happens again. The will regret the day they ever heard the word Uchiha."
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#755 Posted: 21:01:01 19/07/2015
"And regret they ever heard of the place "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza". Springtrap said.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#756 Posted: 01:58:43 20/07/2015
Malachite threw Springtrap and pounced on Eva-01 then Godzilla blasted them both. "You two stop."
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#757 Posted: 02:02:27 20/07/2015
Ooc: I'm going to summer camp tomorrow til friday. So I might miss most of the RP.

"Ok, fine, but you gotta figure out how to get them to stop." Springtrap said.
---
#758 Posted: 03:36:12 20/07/2015
Godzilla kissed Mala and slapped Eva-01 with his tail.
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#759 Posted: 05:42:22 20/07/2015
Dalados nodded his head in stark relirf and then asked, "Any idea where we are off to next?"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#760 Posted: 05:54:33 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((OK, hopefully you will be back before we get to Springtrap's dimension. If not, I'll push his back smilie ))

"Alright! Now if I open this port here... Insert this there... And connect this to that... I get... Bingo! I'm downloading the program now, which means we can block them from sensing us. It will only work within a certain distance from me, so I'll copy and send it to someone else as well," Ratchet said proudly.
"I have also found out that if I disconnect the main power drive a portal will open to the Lark's dimension. But if I tweak the power inlet..." He said to DALaDOS as he twisted a dile, "the portal should take us straight to the next generator that is activated! Only thing is, we will be teleported away from the machine... I estimate... 2 kilometres. We need to boost it with electricity to open the portal though."
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#761 Posted: 06:00:26 20/07/2015
"I can provide electri ity," said Dalados as he listened to Ratxhet's explanation, "How much do you think you need? I can generate a maximum of 1210 Gigawatts."
---
#762 Posted: 06:02:40 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"As much as you can, go nuts! Just until the portal opens," Ratchet replied, stepping away from the generator. The screen on its side read 80%.
---
#763 Posted: 06:09:38 20/07/2015
Eva-01 kicked Godzilla but he didn't care. His skin was thick. Malachite was still blushing from the kiss. Eva-01 started helping power it.
---
#764 Posted: 07:02:13 20/07/2015
"what about distorting their ability to sense us?" Takeshi asked "would we be able to make it seem like we are coming from a different direction? Obviously we couldn't continue to re use the trick, but it would give us an advantage for the next generator."

The Uchiha continued "if we can't do that then we could have the group split and come from different directions again, except this time from the very beginning and we can block only one group's signal, so that it looks like the only group is the second one." He wasn't sure if they understood the last part, but his vocabulary had seemed to fail him.
---
#765 Posted: 08:34:07 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I see... So the group that's 'visible' is a diversion, while the 'invisible' group attacks from behind?" Ratchet said. He liked that idea...
"I don't know about distorting their ability, but the diversion idea could work really well if pulled off correctly."
---
#766 Posted: 11:47:23 20/07/2015
"Yeah! Think of random attack. We don't want to be predictable. Need the portal device to be used?"
---
#767 Posted: 13:06:47 20/07/2015
Godzilla kept hugging Malachite while Eva-01 helped.
---
#768 Posted: 17:30:08 20/07/2015
"well if we are finished here, lets take out this generator and move on" Takeshi said "can you make a simpler way to destroy these things, besides frying them like we did last time. We will need to conserve as much energy as possible."
---
#769 Posted: 19:51:57 20/07/2015
Dalados sent a channel of energy, eventually reaching 1135 giawatts.g
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#770 Posted: 21:25:16 20/07/2015
"Hey guys i have been thinking. Do you think this has been too easy so far? I mean are they so sure about their self that they do not do any bigger defense or preparations. It is like they would have a hidden weapon or something which they do not want to use, but they will if they have to" Dex said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#771 Posted: 21:37:17 20/07/2015
Eva-01 kicked the generator. "Alright let's see where this takes us."
---
#772 Posted: 03:55:05 21/07/2015
"this is why we are changing strategy" Takeshi said "what's your point?"
---
#773 Posted: 04:11:01 21/07/2015
Eva-01 looked t the generator and shot it.
---
#774 Posted: 06:46:31 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Hey guys, I won't be on for the next three days because I'm on school camp and this is my last post. Please don't go too far ahead smilie))

"I don't think so," he said to Oswald, "but that doesn't mean we won't use it in the future."
"When we gat to the next machine, Oswald and I will try to find an easier way to deactivate them," Ratchet said to Takeshi.
When the energy short circuited the machine, a portal opened above it.
"Alright! In we go!" Ratchet said as he jumped through.

((Next is Takeshi's dimension. Since Pwnage is away, Springtrap's dimension has been postponed, and I also moved Eva-01's dimension back as well, since Malachite's dimension was just then smilie I'm thinking Farley people's!))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:49:44 21/07/2015 by shadowstarcat
#775 Posted: 14:22:54 21/07/2015
Godzilla carried Eva-01 still panicking while Malachite followed.
---
#776 Posted: 06:06:09 22/07/2015
Dalados stumbled in through the portal and appeared in Takeshi's dimwnsion,"Anyone know where we are?" he asked
---
#777 Posted: 07:49:01 22/07/2015
ooc: I know its not convenient but I was going to wait for shadowstarcat to get back. It doesn't feel right continuing without him. We could always goof around before he gets back.

Takeshi stepped through the portal and his heart froze. They where in a city, the sky was black, it was obviously night but clouds filled the sky and the streets where empty. "this is my home world" he said plainly answering Dalados's question "but the real question is, where is everybody?"

This was the center of not only shinobi based city but an Uchiha based city. Which meant it was very possible everyone was evacuated, still he could not shake the feeling something was off. It just felt wrong being here with no one around. He was stressing more than usual about the situation, and it made him volatile. Anger was the easiest way to deal with emotional issues after all.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#778 Posted: 07:53:10 22/07/2015
Shade followed through the portal.
---
SC
#779 Posted: 13:44:17 22/07/2015
Godzilla blasted his atomic breath to the ground and sat down.
---
#780 Posted: 14:04:04 22/07/2015
Oswald jumped in.
---
#781 Posted: 21:31:56 22/07/2015
OOC: SandmanOfTexas agreed

Dex followed others "So your place huh? But if you want to hear what i was about to say before is that our tactics have indeed been good, but still it feels like they have not used all of their moves just yet. So i am afraid that this will get harder soon..... i hope that i am wrong but it just feels like that" Dex said to Takeshi
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#782 Posted: 00:18:16 23/07/2015
Godzilla dug into the ground and raised his body heat. He was getting ready to sleep.
---
#783 Posted: 05:47:50 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((I'm back everyone! Thanks for waiting smilie I really appreciate it smilie. Now we can continue! P.S. I'm not angry or anything but SandmanOfTexus, I'm a girl ;P))

"So this is your homeworld... And you say your kind isn't here?" Ratchet asked rhetorically, "so, do you have any idea where they would be? It doesn't looks as if the generator is active yet, so the Larks are probably too busy setting it up."
---
#784 Posted: 06:15:52 24/07/2015
ooc: whoops, sorry.

"well, this city has a complex sewer system, and many other tactical positions. It could be anywhere, best thing I can think to do for now is find the local shinobi force, and use there assistance."

Takeshi stopped and starred into an alley way as a man who resembled him walked out. He was taller and his hair was longer, he was also bulkier and had frown lines. He wore a swat-like outfit with the kevlar vest having an Uchiha emblem on the back.

"long time no see, son..." He paused and turned to Ratchet "Is that a cat?"

"now is not the time for that" Takeshi interrupted "It is hard to explain but these portals open to different worlds. These beings are from different places and have been assisting me in taking out generators, that would destroy the realm. This one is next. Where is everybody?"

The older Uchiha quickly regained focus "You must be talking about the things that came through the portal. We evacuated everyone, and those creatures are centralized in the middle of the city, we have been trying to get to them underground, but the ambush us. They are reanimating people, including freshly dead."

"alright, use attacks that produce light. Fire style, lightning style, and tracers for the guns. that seems to be most effective. Also get a thunderstorm going." Takeshi turned to the group "I have good idea of where they are keeping the generator, it is under a major building. If I can hit the ground with a kirin, I can open up parallel pipes that will allow you all to move from one pipe to the other. It should have less larks and it will take them by surprise, especially if you use that jammer. My dad can take you there."

He turned back to his dad "we will have time for sentiments later, for now can you take them to section c in the piping, the smaller the group the better."

"Fine, just be safe" the older Uchiha said before turning to the group and then giving a sheepish smile "well this is certainly strange"
---
#785 Posted: 07:09:26 24/07/2015
Dalados approaxhed the older Uchicha, "Thank you for your help, I am Dalados, what is it you call yourself?"
---
#786 Posted: 07:38:12 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet frowned when the other Uchiha said that word 'cat'. That was the second time someone had mistaken him for some sort of creature and it started to bother him, however, he knew these creatures didn't come from his world and managed to restrain his distaste for the name.
He was about to correct the newcomer, but was prevented from doing so, which was probably for the best. So Ratchet just listened to Takeshi reexplain the situation.
After listening to the report on the dimension, the lombax's eyes widened as he thought 'they're bringing the dead back alive?!' He didn't think that was possible, but from the way the two Uchiha's spoke about it, it was as if it had happened before. Well, Ratchet did experience some form of reanimation when he was dealing with the curse of Darkwater...
Ratchet awaited the newcomers response.
---
#787 Posted: 08:27:22 24/07/2015
"and actually...he is a lombax" Takeshi corrected before making his way towards the center of the city, he had to trust his comrades to do their job.

"w-what?" the older Uchiha asked before turning to Dalados and the rest of the group "My name is Izuna Uchiha, I am a captain of the compound in this region, currently we are leading an offensive against the...Larks?"

"I know this must be as strange to you as it is to me but we will have to get over that for the time being" He then continued "It seems they are mimicking a technique from this realm, edo tensei or reanimation jutsu. Although there are certainly differences, for example we don't have to always seal them away to get rid of an opponent. I suppose it is more like possession. They also carry many of the memories and techniques of the ones they possess so please do not underestimate them, there have been many great warriors in this world."

"Now if you would, please follow me" He turned and went back towards the alley he came from giving a side glance at the younger Uchiha "he got a lot colder after his mother died, meaner to. I just hope he doesn't have the curse of hatred."
---
#788 Posted: 08:51:19 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
The lombax followed Izuna into the alley.
"Well, he has been quite lonesome and distant, but when we all worked together in the last dimension, he seemed to have opened up a little. I know the events in someone's life can impact them easily and could perminantly damage their mental state, but I believe Takeshi can overcome it if he really tried to, "Ratchet replied before adding, "I must say though, your kind is pretty powerful in the aspect of channelling energy."
---
#789 Posted: 13:55:04 24/07/2015
Oswald went too."Pretty dead.. But Rachet is right. Pretty impressive."
---
#790 Posted: 14:24:29 24/07/2015
Eva-01 stepped in. "so this is your home? Looks nice."
---
#791 Posted: 18:54:49 24/07/2015
Ooc: I wanted to have Springtrap's dimension next, but I guess it's to late now smilie Also I'm back.
---
#792 Posted: 22:36:45 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Cool! You will be next then :3))
---
#793 Posted: 22:38:11 24/07/2015
"Eh, it's ok I guess," Springtrap said.
---
#794 Posted: 02:08:54 25/07/2015
Godzilla bit Eva's neck and slammed him in a building. "You never stop do you? You harass my wife then shoot me? That is some nerve you have."
---
#795 Posted: 05:35:24 25/07/2015
"thanks" Izuna said simply before getting on his communicator to give the commands to start up a storm as well as how to deal with the reanimated dead without sealing them.

"funny thing about Takeshi, he is the middle child of three boys. When he was born doctors didn't think he was going to make it, since his chakra was weak and his body was frail. He has since awakened the mangekyou sharingan, a powerful ability among the Uchiha, but lacks the stamina or strength to use it. After his mother died my son started training, when he wasn't training his body he was training his mind. Pretty soon he was on par with a shinobi like Alexander. Alex had immense chakra, great physical strength and an unyielding spirit. They where quite a team.

"I haven't seen Takeshi since Alex died. Well that's enough of personal affairs, sorry you had to hear this old man ramble on" the older Uchiha then became a little more serious as cannons where heard in the distance "They are firing chemicals in the air to cause rain. When we get there it will be a complex tunnel, lots of twists and turns and exits. Stay close to me, Also I hope you don't have weak stomach."

---

Takeshi smiled as he heard the cannons in the distance, everything was going as planned. Soon the larks would locate him and he would have a fight on his hands, but he had a plan for that. If his theory was correct the larks can use the ablities and memories of the ones the reanimated, and the reanimations kept regenerating. All that considered it would mean the one he would find in the center would be one of the strongest shinobi he knows of.

"Madara" he mouthed, he itched with excitement at the idea of facing one of his favorite ancestors. He couldn't do it as he was, but with the help of Alex's last gift and some quick thinking, he would be able to match the abilities of a copy.
---
#796 Posted: 06:22:10 25/07/2015
Eva-01 shot Godzilla rapidly but it did not help. Then inside of him a blue flame lit. He was berserk. Eva-01 kicked Godzilla through a building and started biting him. Godzilla put off a nuclear pulse which stunned him which gave Godzilla a chance to knock him out. He got up then Godzilla's tail knocked him down.
---
#797 Posted: 06:31:21 25/07/2015
(((I'm going to visit my cousin so I won't have much internet over thenext week, so I'll be kind of inactive)))

Daladoz listened intently to what Izuna said, learningmore about Takeshiin threeminutes than he hado er the whole series of days tbat he had known the Uchicha. Yet the talk of reanimation frightenex him and e began to dread the upcoming battles.
---
#798 Posted: 06:55:50 25/07/2015
Godzilla clamped to Eva-01's head and threw him into a another building. Eva-01 got up and ran to him put got swated down.
---
#799 Posted: 14:47:20 25/07/2015
"Lets go then" Dex said pretty much knowing that a talking fox will almost for sure make somekind of reaction happen
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#800 Posted: 15:30:29 25/07/2015
Godzilla grabbed Eva-01's horn and threw him making him knocked out.
---
First | Previous | Page 16 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me