Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 15 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#701 Posted: 15:48:57 17/07/2015
"Me and Balloon Boy will keep taking care of these Larks," Springtrap said, exploding another Lark's head.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#702 Posted: 16:39:48 17/07/2015
"hmmm" Takeshi thought for a moment. He then pulled out a senbon(needle like weapon) and a piece of paper. The paper had strange markings on it. He then rolled the paper onto the senbon and handed it to Ryu "You are going to get me behind the lark" he stated.

"Simple plan, when we get there Dalados will do his one man army routine and his aggro should make you and me almost invisible. Of course I will be joining in on the assault. You will be taking this and throwing it somewhere near the generator or behind the lark, a tactical position. I will then use a space-time jutsu to teleport to the position of the senbon and gain an edge. I am sure It will be surprised." the Uchiha explained.

He then smiled back at them "think of it more as a spear of doom."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#703 Posted: 20:24:24 17/07/2015
Eva-01 was being carried by Godzilla while he was looking around. "Alright Springtrap where and what is this place?"
OOC: I am back after having now wi-fi for a few days. Recap?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#704 Posted: 21:31:21 17/07/2015
Ooc: We're not in the portal yet
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#705 Posted: 00:07:37 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((They're commencing the plan to get to the generator. There's an invisible barrier around it and K'gari))

Ratchet nodded, "sure, but I also want to look at its technology so I can see if I can find out if it's alowing them to sense where we are," he replied. He also wanted to find out how advanced the tech is, considering the Lark's look like they couldn't even hold something, let alone built it.
"I've just had a thought. Do you think they use the same generators each time they try and drain a dimension?"
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#706 Posted: 00:10:17 18/07/2015
"Possibly," Springtrap said. "But why would you want to know that?"
---
#707 Posted: 00:14:59 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Because if they do, when we destroy them all, they can't drain anymore dimensions," Ratchet replied.
---
#708 Posted: 00:17:27 18/07/2015
"Ok, but shouldn't we focus on this one right now?" Springtrap said gesturing towards the generator.
---
#709 Posted: 00:29:56 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes of course, let's wait for Takeshi to do his thing," Ratchet said.

---
K'gari lost the group's possession due to his bad close range sensing. He was now on high elert, watching the trees surrounding him, trying to spot the creatures. He snorted in irritation, mentally talking to Senkrad.
'How do you believe they got here!? It's impossible to jump dimensions without a portal!'
'They must have one then sir,' K'gari replied.
'Then you must destroy it! Our kind haven't had trouble like this for centuries!'
'There's also the problem that when a generator malfunctions, it opens a portal to the Dark Abyss. If they have the right equipment, they could transfer that portals destination to another generator.'
'Then stop them before they can!' And with that he shut of the connection.

Generator at 40%
---
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#710 Posted: 00:31:42 18/07/2015
"Yeah. We gotta win!"
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#711 Posted: 00:59:44 18/07/2015
"So there's a force field around it, huh?" Springtrap said. "How will we get past it?"
---
#712 Posted: 02:03:53 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"A forcefield's weakest point, especially if it's a dome, would most likely be the top. So we need something with a lot of energy to break through the top..."
Ratchet had an idea and tapped into DALaDOS's communicator, "hey, I have a plan to lower the barrier, and once we do, commence the plan. Tell me when you're ready."
He then turned to the others, "Shade, could you fly up to the top of the barrier and use your power to make it collapse? The rest of us can act as diversions so you won't be imediately spotted. When Takeshi says he's ready, we start."
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#713 Posted: 02:38:20 18/07/2015
"I'll try." Shade said as he flew up to the top of the force field." Shade said.
---
SC
#714 Posted: 02:42:54 18/07/2015
Eva-01 eyes turn red. Godzilla steps back "Oh **** oh ****! Oh **** oh ****!" A nuke sound is heard. "Oh **** oh ****" Eva-01 fires his laser full blast at the shield. Eva-01 screeches.
---
#715 Posted: 02:52:37 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet jumped at the sudden noise but quickly regained himself, looking over to Eva-01.
"What's going on?!" Ratchet said confused and fearfully. Their position was probably given away now.

---

K'gari snapped his head towards the sounds and snarls. The laser began to slowly weaken the shield, alerting K'gari to call on the Larks who were closest.

A Lark, 3 metres high, lunged at Eva-01 and spun its tail at his head.

---

"Oh boy, Shade! Do it now!" Ratchet called up to him before running to Eva-01.
"Calm down! We can't destroy the machine yet!" He tried snapping him out of it.

((Don't go too far ahead, Sandmanoftexas has yet to put his plan into action))
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#716 Posted: 02:58:56 18/07/2015
Shade's horns began to glow as a sphere formed in between them. He then fired a very strong beam of light at the top of the shield.
---
SC
#717 Posted: 03:02:13 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
The barrier collapsed and and K'gari summoned all the Lark's in the dimension... There is a lot of them...

Ratchet called the other group again, "Takeshi you better do that thing now!"

((Let's stop here for now))
---
#718 Posted: 03:11:01 18/07/2015
Godzilla pounced on the lark and forced it's mouth open and breathed its atomic breath on it. Melting its stomach and insides. Godzilla was crowd control. Blue flames erupted while Malachite was ready to push off some away. Godzilla ripped several larks arms off. Eva's laser got stronger getting ready for it to it's strongest mode.
//Made some art for this.
http://sleepy0429.deviantart.c...s=1&ga_recent=1
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:49 18/07/2015 by Sleepy0429
#719 Posted: 03:41:24 18/07/2015
Springtrap picked up a Lark and screamed down its throat. It exploded from the inside.
---
#720 Posted: 03:57:36 18/07/2015
Godzilla ripped the tail off of a lark and stabbed it rapidly.
---
#721 Posted: 05:12:00 18/07/2015
Takeshi heard noises in the distance, "Sounds like they are getting an early start, lets start to." he said to his group. He activated his sharingan and noticed a barrier silently cursing to himself before it fell unexpectedly. He made a gesture like tipping a hat "Looks like you got me covered you cat looking thing you" he muttered to himself before taking off towards oncoming larks.

"Dalados, NOW! Hit them hard!" he shouted before taking a leap in the air and tossing kunai bouncing them off each other. They landed all over the battlefield and into a few larks, now even if Ryu didn't come through for him he could still get close. He spotted K'gari and engaged larks awaiting Dalados tank-like assault to begin.
---
#722 Posted: 10:56:52 18/07/2015
Oswald pulled out the remote, kicking a lark down in the process. He shocked one, causing it to burst. He used the remote to chime in to Rachet ."Then we destroy the thing, want me to open the portal? Oh, and Takeshi, good luck!"
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#723 Posted: 11:53:31 18/07/2015
Ryu dashed off to the back of the generator. A lark leaped in front of her, but she threw something in its mouth when it roared, and it fell asleep. She weaved in-between the legs of another lark and, away from all of the fighting, she threw the needle-like weapon directly behind K'gari, narrowly missing him.

((As an advance warning, I'm going to be gone for three weeks. I may or may not have to pull out of the RP or get a recap, depending on how fast you guys go.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#724 Posted: 12:43:36 18/07/2015
Springtrap took 2 Larks and slammed their heads together exploding them.
---
#725 Posted: 13:18:11 18/07/2015
Godzilla was in a crowd of larks. Not giving two ****s. He kills them all with a wave of atomic breath.
---
#726 Posted: 13:25:27 18/07/2015
Springtrap had larks piling over him. "A little help here please!" He said, hitting Larks off of him but whenever he hti off 1 2 more came in it's place.
---
#727 Posted: 13:50:19 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Don't worry, I believe it will be easy for you to rejoin. I'll give you a recap when you're back smilie ))

"Yeah, but not yet," Ratchet replied to Oswald. He then saw an approaching Lark and quickly threw a fusion grenade, destroying it in a heartbeat. Something didn't seem right. They were so easy to kill, it made fighting a terratrope look difficult. He shrugged it off though when another three attacked.
Ratchet decided it would be best to use his weakest weapons against them, so he pulled out his shock ravager and swung the electric whip down, stunning them. He then finished them off with his combuster. Just after he killed the last of the three, a fourth appeared from behind and tackled the lombax to the ground. Ratchet managed to block its huge snapping mouth with his omniwrench, however the beast used its claws instead. Thinking quickly, Ratchet threw a grenade into its mouth, destroying it. The shock wave pushed him back a few metres, but that was nothing. The creature did, however, manage to slash at Ratchet's side, leaving a nice blood stain on his armour.
"Damn it... Oh well, I can fix it later..." He said to himself before more creatures surrounded him.

((Here is what Senkrad looks like: http://legendarygriffin.devian...-Lark-547176901 ))
---
#728 Posted: 13:57:23 18/07/2015
Springtrap got up hitting the rest of the Lark's off of him. He and Balloon Boy walked over to Ratchet. "Ok, should we go destroy the generator now?" He asked.
---
#729 Posted: 20:41:41 18/07/2015
Godzilla and Malachite were killing larks left and right.
---
#730 Posted: 21:46:23 18/07/2015
A grin spread across the Uchihas face, everything was going perfectly. He teleported away as a lark lunged at him. He appeared behind K'gari. Lightning surrounded his hand, chidori. He lunged at the lark a smile spread wide across his face at the prospect of the final blow to a deserving foe.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#731 Posted: 23:27:20 18/07/2015
Dex was with the group but most just stand there and dodging everything coming his way " This can not be true, they just take them out so easily. If they do not make better job they will be taken out easily. Now they have to take this seriously" Dex thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#732 Posted: 23:28:06 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
K'gari had no time to act as the Lightning style jutsu peirced through his back and out of his chest. The Lark growled and turned his head towards the Uchiha, eyes narrowing.
'You idiots... Why can't you just leave our kind alone! We have been surviving for years, solely living on the energy of life. Don't you understand?! We can't live without life,' he said telepathically to everyone.

---

The rest of the larks seemed to stop attacking and disappeared into a black mist. They had to return to their own dimension quickly, or they would be destroyed along with the generator.

---
Ratchet ran up to the generator, which was at 60%, and began studying the technology, "not yet, we have plenty of time to find out how these things work and we might not get this chance again," he replied to Springtrap.
---
#733 Posted: 00:29:24 19/07/2015
"Good. Get me the plans as soon as you can. We need to build that disruption device."
---
#734 Posted: 00:56:01 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet tried opening the hatch on the machine. When that didn't work, he gave it a quick hit with his wrench which did the trick.
"The good thing is, this technology isn't as advanced as I thought, so it should be a piece of cake. It also looks as if this machine transmits radio frequencies to the armour on their heads, allowing them to connect with it and pinpoint our location. It senses us through our heat signatures, as I suspected, so I guess if we reverse the primary energy coil, it should produce a wave of electromagnetic pulses that intercept the sensory emitions, thus allowing us to block them out. Oswald, see if you can reverse the energy coil, I'll find a way to shut this thing down. Tell me when your done so I can download the machines programming on this chip."
---
#735 Posted: 01:06:17 19/07/2015
Springtrap kept tearing larks apart left and right while the group worked.
---
#736 Posted: 01:56:17 19/07/2015
Eva-01 shot the generator at full blast. "We don't give two ****s about your kind."
---
#737 Posted: 02:14:16 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Woah, Sleepy! Ratchet and Oswald are at the generator trying to figure out how to block the larks from sensing them.))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:37:31 19/07/2015 by shadowstarcat
#738 Posted: 02:21:11 19/07/2015
Eva-01 realized that it wasn't loaded all the way so it lasted a few seconds. "Damn it!"
---
#739 Posted: 02:43:18 19/07/2015
Takeshi laughed lowly "then I guess it's just survival of the fittest, we can't live without our dimensions" a grin never left the face of the Uchiha "you made it personal bringing my family into it. I will not rest until I have hunted each and everyone of you don't and sent you straight to Tartarus."

The smile disappeared "good-bye" with that he let out an electric shock to end the lark.
---
#740 Posted: 05:32:26 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
K'gari screeched in pain before exploding into a black mist. The Lark was no more.
---
#741 Posted: 06:00:01 19/07/2015
Takeshi lowered his hand and his sharingan faded away. He honestly couldn't believe it went that well, he was even more surprised that the group managed to work together long enough for a semi-coordinated strike.

He still had a trick up his sleeve. That fact was that the Uchiha before them was merely a lightning clone, while the original rested in the shadows. If he was struck down during combat the clone would have lit up the strike with lightning, generally causing paralysis. This would have stunned the enemy long enough for the real one to strike quickly. But it didn't come to that. Even if it did the information from the clone would have transferred to the head of the creator.

Which means the enemy didn't see the trick, which allows the Uchiha to rest longer. The cost of the clone was half his actual chakra which means he was only at half strength, both the real one and the clone. The chidori, which he would have used for the final strike, is designed as a speed move. It was like a spear on his hand, created to strike quickly and accurately.

Takeshi turned to the group, "I can't believe I am going to say this, but you all did a good job."
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#742 Posted: 07:40:27 19/07/2015
((Aorry guys, had a few 'net problema))

Dalados realized that he had drifted, and while had had followed Takeshi, he hadn't heard him suggest that he do his one Man Army routine, and bis xommunicator had been producing static since they'd come within 100 metres of the generator.

So instead, he activated his 'evil eye' setting, which caused his body to super-heat and envelop him in fire, his eye was giving a freezing glare andhellfires raged within, meaning anyone he touched would burn and anyone he looked at would freeze.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#743 Posted: 11:42:52 19/07/2015
"C'mon! There has to be one ounce of kindness in your entire heart," Ryu joked. She saw flares out of the corner of her vision. "Hey, DalaDOS, you can turn it off now! They're defeated!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#744 Posted: 14:43:56 19/07/2015
Ooc: I'm going to summer camp tomorrow and I might lose track of a lot of the RP, so fill me in when I get back.
---
#745 Posted: 15:02:35 19/07/2015
Godzilla saw Malachite fighting Eva-01. They were bezerk again. "Oh ****! Guys help me!" Eva-01 got thrown by Malachite but he didn't care he went back to her.
---
#746 Posted: 15:12:11 19/07/2015
Springtrap ran over and punched Malachite in the stomach knocking her back. "Stop!" Springtrap said. "I'm sick of this ****."
---
#747 Posted: 15:18:42 19/07/2015
Eva-01 kicked Springtrap away and kept attacking Malachite.
---
#748 Posted: 15:20:40 19/07/2015
Springtrap jumped on Eva-01 and pinned him. He took his gun out of his hand, stood up, and pointed it at him.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#749 Posted: 16:52:18 19/07/2015
"First this group wins and then fights against each other...... I guess I have To make a move at next dimension or this group will win, which would be really bad to me" Dex thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#750 Posted: 17:12:20 19/07/2015
"I want the fighting to stop," Springtrap said. "But they won't stop fighting."
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me