Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 14 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#651 Posted: 01:31:41 14/07/2015
In all this confusion Dex had again left the group. And was now looking someone to give him information "if they fight with each other this much this will be easy" Dex thought and kept looking around.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#652 Posted: 04:37:58 14/07/2015
Takeshi wouldn't let anyone know but he was a little proud at the development. Sometimes all it took was for someone to point them in the right direction. It was true what he said, he believed every word of it himself. However they all had a common enemy, perhaps they could get along later but if he could keep them focused by being harsh and true he would do that.

After all, if he was correct, each dimension they take will make them stronger. If he could keep them from taking any, then they would have a very good shot.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#653 Posted: 05:47:39 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile...
The Lark, K'gari, was peacefully minding his own business when he sensed a presence... No... A huge group of creatures approaching him at a steady pace. The one thing he hated was curious creatures who meddle in their plans.
He had been told of the death of Kaari from Senkrad some time ago and wandered if the same group was heading towards him. He didn't fear them though, Kaari was big headed and blind of himself... The idiot... So weak and so oblivious to that fact.

He looked over at his generator, questioning how he should improve its defenders. K'gari believed he was the smartest of them all, the others being all brawn and no brains, but he was an eception.

It was at 20%.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#654 Posted: 07:59:10 14/07/2015
Dex had found K'gari " If you are that thoughtfull all the time you will be surprised." Dex said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#655 Posted: 20:40:59 14/07/2015
Dalados fully agreed with what Takeshi had said and followed after the Uhicha.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#656 Posted: 21:56:55 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
K'gari turned to his visitor in effected by his comment, 'you do realise I can sense those who approach before they get here...' He somewhat hissed. The truth was, even though he was the smart one, he lacked close range sensing, especially to small creatures.
'What is it? Do you know who that group is? Their weaknesses?' He questioned.

---

Ratchet stayed quiet for a while, listening to anything that could be danger. Once a generator was active, Lark's could move freely within the dimension and seemed to know where they were.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#657 Posted: 23:14:30 14/07/2015
Eva-01 set up several turrets around the group.
"Alright if the larks come then we fight."
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#658 Posted: 23:32:04 14/07/2015
Takeshi took note of the group now following him. He seized the opportunity to bounce off some theories "It seems they are very capable of locating us, perhaps it is a long range sensory thing. Or it very well may be that they have a connection to the realm they are destroying."

They where concepts he was familiar with, there where plenty of sensory type ninja, but they could not operate something on this large a scale without outside assistance be it a person or a jutsu. "Perhaps it is the machine that grants them this ability" He found it hard to believe that larks could hold god-like power, especially since the last one died so easy.

He found it far more believable that they had a device for assistance, same with the dimensions. However if they eat dimensions to survive it wouldn't be far fetched that this is like a daily walk for them. But back to the mechanical assistance theory "Ratchet, if they are using a machine of some sort to boost their ability to sense us, do you think you could develop something to jam it? Or even better distort it to make it seem we are coming from somewhere else? Any misinformation would help." After all that is rule one of the art of war.
---
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#659 Posted: 00:59:49 15/07/2015
"Yeah. Make a signature that will interfere with the modern one. Simple stuff." Oswald said to Takeshi.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#660 Posted: 01:40:11 15/07/2015
"The idea is based off of a theory" the Uchiha said "Even if it is a machine how would we know the frequency? Then again, my ninja hound didn't detect anything the last time we tracked down the larks. But it could have been multiple things, their sensory ability could be far different from anything we have seen before."
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#661 Posted: 03:12:34 15/07/2015
"I hope their aren't creatures like in my dimension." Shade said. "Plus if there were the same creatures they could possibly be sent by the Larks."
---
SC
#662 Posted: 04:16:24 15/07/2015
Eva-01 was shocked "We need to go to my dimension NOW."
//Eva's dimension is plagued with Kaiju called Angels. Larks could be the size of them in this dimension.
---
#663 Posted: 05:46:08 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"I... Guess I could come up with a device that forms a magnetic disrupting shield around us... But it kind of depends on the technology. I can't counter a device that I'm not familiar with, even getting rid of Springtrap's nightmare mode was a surprise for me," Ratchet replied, "however, if this is something they can do on their own, I could create something that stops our heat signatures from being found. Perhaps a thermal displacement unit modification to my holo-computer..."
Her then spoke to Eva-01, "we can't, even if we wanted to. Besides, only one generator can work at a time. Your dimension should be safe for now."
---
#664 Posted: 06:57:21 15/07/2015
Eva-01 starts panicking. "I-I't isn't. I protected it... The last one that is left. They are hopeless probably. I am going after that generator then I am going to my dimension."
---
#665 Posted: 10:40:01 15/07/2015
"How easy would the modification be? I could do it!"
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#666 Posted: 10:56:16 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Calm down. We can't choose whose dimension we are going to save, when a generator activates, the portal device Oswald has takes us there. You may be lucky or have to wait."
"It depends, we need- what was that?" Ratchet began before hearing a disturbance somewhere in the vegetation around them.
---
#667 Posted: 10:59:19 15/07/2015
" Yea i know..... just trying to get your attention. Well i am here now because i do not want the same to happen what happened in the other dimension. The group was out of control and still we failed. So you want weaknesses their team work..... there is none, their decision making takes for ever and they start fighting because of small things. So if you ask me, we have to keep them busy. Then they might start fighting against each other, they have no time to get their team work better and no time to think" Dex said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#668 Posted: 11:33:49 15/07/2015
"I heard that coming from the east. And yes, the device picks up the signature of the generator, telling us which dimension to be in." Oswald said.
---
#669 Posted: 11:39:17 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
K'gari thought for a moment before answering, 'I have currently sent that group a few visitors, hopefully during the comotion you can get back there. Perhaps throw some insults around. I'll think of a way to properly dispose of them in the meantime.'
---
#670 Posted: 17:48:20 15/07/2015
Takeshi reached up and grabbed his katana, looking around at the moving plants "Is this a natural occurrence?" he asked aware he was not in his own dimension. He was ready to swing his sword from the sheath but didn't, not wanting to attack some poor defenseless creature due to paranoia.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#671 Posted: 18:39:08 15/07/2015
Springtrap and BB kept walking quietly with everyone.

P.S.:

Can The generator take us to Springtrap's dimension? It would make this RP go a lot faster
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#672 Posted: 21:47:50 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Sure, that would probably be best smilie ))

Ratchet tightened his grip on his wrench and pulled out his Combuster.
Suddenly, five Lark's attacked the group all at once, surrounding them. They were of average height, arround 1 metre high.
"Alright, it's time to kick some butt ," he said fireing at the creature in front of him. It managed to dodge the first few shots before charging through the others towards him. As it got close, Ratchet swung his wrench at its jaw, disorienting the Lark, and followed his attack by a blast of his Alpha Cannon. The creature was no more.
"Yes! One down! How are you guys going?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:53:15 15/07/2015 by shadowstarcat
#673 Posted: 21:50:38 15/07/2015
Springtrap replied to Ratchet. "I'm on it." He said grabbing on to a Lark's head.

Spoiled for blood
Springtrap kept squeezing the Lark's head til it exploded, blood going everywhere.
---
#674 Posted: 21:55:49 15/07/2015
Shade fired a blast of light at a few larks.
---
SC
#675 Posted: 21:56:43 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Order of dimensions are as followed...

1. Shade's Dimension (Zonos)
2. Malachite's dimension (Steven Universe)
3. Springtrap's dimension (Five Night's At Freddie's)
4. Eva-01's dimension (
5. Takeshi's dimension (Late Naruto Universe)
6. Ratchet's Dimension (Kartose - Polaris Galaxy)
7. Oswald's dimension (The Wastelands)
8. Ryu's dimension (Forgotten Realms)
9. DALaDOS's dimension (Ranodre)
10. Dex's dimension (unspecified/unknown Forest dimension)

Will Finish later
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 22:40:40 15/07/2015 by shadowstarcat
#676 Posted: 21:59:16 15/07/2015
Balloon Boy walked up to a Lark and started laughing. The lark was confused, looking at Balloon Boy. Springtrap then jumped at the Lark and pinned him, screaming in his ear,

ANOTHER spoiler for blood
The Lark's head exploded and blood was all over the ground.
---
#677 Posted: 22:52:35 15/07/2015
Oswald jumped forward, opening a lark's mouth and shooting electricity down it. This caused it to inflate and pop like a balloon. Oswald said" Piece of cake!" as he looked at Springtrap.
---
#678 Posted: 23:27:29 15/07/2015
"Nice one," Springtrap said.

Springtrap then was surprised by looking over to his side, seeing Balloon Boy fight for the first time by himself, hitting a Lark in the head with his sign over and over.
---
#679 Posted: 23:53:21 15/07/2015
Shade used his tail to swipe at a lark and used a powerful blast of light to vaporize it.
---
SC
#680 Posted: 00:48:26 16/07/2015
" Well keep them coming and think fast.... last time we just lost because my words where not listened. I can give you some extra time saying that we have to use ways that do not have guards and with that take them around a while, but i do not know the place so it will not work very well. Now i trust you have your mental ways to tell me when your plan is ready and what is it. I will now go to do my job" Dex said and started to run towards the direction he came from.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#681 Posted: 01:50:14 16/07/2015
Springtrap started knocking all the Larks out of the way, making a path to the generator.

(Oh, sorry. I thought you would be okay with it)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:03:42 16/07/2015 by PwnageFTW
#682 Posted: 06:05:20 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((They are a fare distance from the generator smilieplus you're controlling my character...))

K'gari watched Dex leave and mentally grinned, 'do what you can. I'm going to increase the attack and set up defensive wall...'
He then walked over to the generator and added a few adgustments. An invisible barrier surrounded him.

---

Once the fifth Lark was destroyed, the area was quiet again.
"Nice job, but I think there will be more soon," Ratchet said, hearing far off scurrying and growling, "maybe we should play it safe and head around."
---
#683 Posted: 06:12:04 16/07/2015
Takeshi removed his hand from his sword unamused at the simple creatures. "hmph" he weaved several signs and then put his hand to his mouth 'fire style: fireball jutsu' flames spewed from his mouth singeing the larks. The flame drizzled down until it mimicked a small torch. 'This is too easy' he thought 'almost like they are toying with us...or measuring our skill.'

The flame went out and he put his hands to his side making sure to keep an eye out for anymore Larks. 'if that's the case than that would mean that each Lark is separated mentally. It wouldn't be hard to believe they couldn't communicate cross dimension. However communication would be a requirement for the activation of the generators.'

'Which means that there would be someone in control. That would explain the time lag between the generators activating. I don't know how but we may be able to use that time lag to our advantage in the future. If I had marked the main lark with my flying thunder god technique, I could get there in no time. Granted he was within distance. I could have used the time lag to take him out before the generator even started.'

ooc:sorry you published yours while I was making mine.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:14:16 16/07/2015 by SandmanOfTexas
#684 Posted: 06:28:57 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Don't worry, that happens smilie))
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#685 Posted: 11:42:12 16/07/2015
"I say we dart for the generator and take it out while their ranks are down," Ryu suggested. "Unless anyone has a better idea, which may or may not happen." She climbed to the top of a tree, looking out at the landscape. "None of those creatures in sight, but they could always be hiding."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#686 Posted: 15:32:59 16/07/2015
Yup. We just travel in a group!
---
#687 Posted: 16:04:44 16/07/2015
"So," Springtrap said looking at the generator. "How do we get this to open up the portal?"
---
#688 Posted: 19:11:55 16/07/2015
"a blitz? maybe, but we can't keep using the same move" the Uchiha pointed out "maybe this time, but we will need Ratchet to look at the generator to see about jaming it for future use, if it is what they use to detect us."

He paused for a moment "I just don't feel comfortable using the same method over and over, we will become predictable and easy to take out. You can't just always power your way through a situation. I assure you, after a few more rounds we will all be hitting the bottom of our tanks" Well they will, he took the chaotic moment to do something to assure he had a trick up his sleeve.
---
#689 Posted: 21:13:47 16/07/2015
"He is right. We need more of a plan. Like, me and Rachet could build a thing to jam this generator."
---
#690 Posted: 21:58:23 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Springtrap can't be at the generator, there is a protective sheild surrounding it and K'gari. Plus the group is planning an attack. Unless he is just outside of the barrier away from the group))

"Then we have to get there quickly, otherwise if it reaches 100%, everything is going to be devoid of life, and I need time to figure out its main power source and functions," Ratchet said. He knew Takeshi was right, they couldn't use the same tactics for all of them, but perhaps a second time could work out somehow.
"Alright, same as before, we ambush. If you are attacked before we do, send a signal somehow. It might not be like last time."
---
#691 Posted: 22:07:29 16/07/2015
Ooc: Yea, he is outside of the barrier

"Ok," Springtrap replied.
---
#692 Posted: 22:48:57 16/07/2015
"Okay then…" Ryu sighed. She had a couple of misgivings, but she put them aside. There were people's lives on the line—especially hers. She climbed a tree—one much lighter than the oak trees she normally used—and waited for the signal to strike.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#693 Posted: 23:46:39 16/07/2015
Dex came running from the direction of the generator "Problems their defense is very strong! We have to make a good plan if we want to get even close! And there is more attacking troops coming we have to find a place to where we can think about a plan a rush attack is a suicide!" Dex shouted!
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#694 Posted: 00:06:27 17/07/2015
"We aren't rushing, fluff-brain," Ryu growled. "Maybe you could actually listen, for once."
---
#695 Posted: 00:33:30 17/07/2015
"Calm down. We need to be in this together."
---
#696 Posted: 02:36:42 17/07/2015
"Right," Springtrap said, crushing and exploding a Lark's head.
---
#697 Posted: 03:34:26 17/07/2015
"Lets get a move on" Takeshi said "I will take left and Ratchet can take the right. Ryu, Dalados, please come with me. The rest of you can split as you see fit. We don't have time to sit around and argue about a better plan."

The Uchiha then turned to Ratchet and spoke "I have an idea and I need Ryu and Dalados for that. We don't have time to talk about it so I am going to need you to trust me on this one" he turned to the rest of the group "Lets go."

Takeshi turned around and went towards the left side of the generator. The fact of the matter is that Ryu is tiny and Dalados lets his presence be known. That contrast will be helpful. Plus Dalados is a powerhouse, making him a bigger target, giving the rest of team a bit less attention. Honestly this is the first time he had reached out and tried to really work with the group. They better not make him regret it.
---
#698 Posted: 05:43:54 17/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright, let's get started," Ratchet replied, heading off to the right. He new once they get close enough, they will certainly be attacked, however they didn't have much of a choice in the matter.
"Dex, you can come with me and scout around. I'm sure they wouldn't pay attention to you, so you can tell me where they're hiding."
---
#699 Posted: 11:33:35 17/07/2015
Oswald followed Rachet."When we get there, want me to look at the machine to see how we can shut it down? I can run up and look while you guys make a distraction. I can analize it, and stop it.
---
#700 Posted: 15:31:23 17/07/2015
"Got it!" Ryu nodded. She followed Takeshi. "What do I need to do?" she asked.
---
First | Previous | Page 14 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me