Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Mlp: Starwars force Awaken [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#1 Posted: 04:51:31 07/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Intro:

after 3 years when space wars is over and now Crystal Empire has created Lightsaber.

Name: Gary
Species: Pegasus with the ability to be an Alicorn
Appearance: a loosely hung mane of red and white with bright green eyes that bare the irises of that which Nightmare Moon adorned. A sheik black body, darker than shadows, and the traditional royal guard armor.
Other: Brother to Twilight Sparkle
Weapon and Colors: two Purple Lightsaber that hold with Hooves
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:54:10 07/05/2015 by gary
#2 Posted: 06:03:37 07/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Name:
Appearance:
Other:
Weapon and colors:
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#3 Posted: 06:03:15 11/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"let go" Gary Sparkle said.
---
#4 Posted: 07:37:08 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Is anyone there?
---
#5 Posted: 04:16:04 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: -sigh-
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me