Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Converxity Power Unleashed
Page 1 of 1
The Converxity Power Unleashed [CLOSED]
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#1 Posted: 08:44:56 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
DarkSpyro: a spyro like figure that escaped Spyro's wrath
DarkCynder: Cynder's true 'dark' powers escaped her and befriend DarkSpyro
Spyro: a purple dragon
that killed Malefor

Cynder: once controled by Malefor is black
Cyndarkra: she had come back 2 life but she can't handle a dangerous power like converxity now knows shadowfire & fear
Hunter: a cheetah with a ying-yang cape and a bow & arrow
Tigrara: hunter's daughter
Saturn: son of cyril
Volcan: son of volteer
Terra: daughter of terrador
Igsara: daughter of ignitus
Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer & Cyril: the elemental gaurdians
Converxity: a dragon of pure hatred and Malice Malefor's dad a black and purple dragon the worst of the worst

this happened after Dawn of the Dragon

I hope you like it smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:47:57 09/12/2008 by Dark Cynder_27
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#2 Posted: 10:09:22 09/12/2008
Sounds great!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#3 Posted: 10:42:34 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: Training

at the temple...

"almost destroyed this..." said Spyro as he struggled to kill a Master dogo dummy "um Spyro maby if you comet dashed it it will die" sugested Cynder Spyro comet dashed it and it fell down "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH" it yelled as it died "how did you know?" asked Spyro "dunno" answered Cynder she was up next "ready to go" said Cynder the door lifted up and another Master dogo dummy came up Cynder than used fear it stood there in fear but then Cynder fell down to the ground "AAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH" screamed Cynder "I shall get out of here Cynder just you wait and see" said a voice the dummy dissappered Spyro ran over to her "Cynder you ok" said Spyro "i'm fine i'll be fine" replied Cynder "lets just go to sleep" he told her "yes some sleep will do me good" said Cynder they went inside their rooms and cralled up in there nest like bed and went to sleep
#4 Posted: 08:29:40 10/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: something weird (only half)

In Spyro's dream...
"you cannot hold me forever Spyro I went on a rampage 4 years ago untill that black dragon stopped me I SHALL LIVE ON" Called a voice "DARK SPYRO is that you" asked Spyro "YES" Dark Spyro appeares and walks up to Spyro and says "now I shall escape" Spyro wakes up and Dark Spyro has left but instead Dark Cynder met Dark Spyro first
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me