Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I need story ideas for tonight when I write (Which is soon.)
Page 1 of 1
I need story ideas for tonight when I write (Which is soon.) [CLOSED]
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#1 Posted: 02:25:56 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay. Let me give a very brief [And I literally mean, very brief.] synopsis of the current field of writing I'd like to deal in. [Not genre]
So in my Head-Canon I have going on with a friend on Twitter. The current situation is that the long lost friend of Spyro is going to return to reality from Limbo. [I...sorta talked about this kinda thing in my FanFiction on the post. Check it out if you havn't already!]
After not having seen him for several years, arrangements were made for him to stay at the Emargo Manor.
[For which the Baron Vice Emargo lives and abides. Now a twist that several people will claim their heavy arsenal and point in my general direction; Vice is married to Cynder. [Due to Spyro's absence and bla bla bla bla bla endless quotes and commas.]

I need some idea on what kind of story I should write from there...
Should I have just some sit-down where Spyro tells of his toils inside Limbo?
Do I bring sudden shock to Spyro that Cynder (Which we all know the OTP was confirmed by the last few words of DoTD) is not avaliable anymore?

Or something else?
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me