Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ask Vice Emargo [With a Twist] [CLOSED]
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#1 Posted: 01:34:44 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ask me anything you would wish!
But there's a twist.
When you ask me the question, you have to answer it as well.
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#2 Posted: 01:36:49 02/05/2015
this doesnt make sense to me explain
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#3 Posted: 01:37:27 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
You ask me question. I answer the question.
But you ask yourself the same question. And you answer it.
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#4 Posted: 01:38:15 02/05/2015
ah i see. I still don't understand but i hope it goes your way
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#5 Posted: 01:39:39 02/05/2015
What is Capitalism REALLY? Is it all an Illuminati plot?

Capitalism is an economic system and a mode of production in which trade, industries, and the means of production are largely or entirely privately owned. Such private firms and proprietorships are usually operated for profit, but may be operated as private nonprofit organizations. Central characteristics of capitalism include private property, capital accumulation, wage labour and, in some situations, fully competitive markets. In a capitalist economy, the parties to a transaction typically determine the prices at which assets, goods, and services are exchanged.

The degree of competition, role of intervention and regulation, and scope of state ownership varies across different models of capitalism. Economists, political economists, and historians have taken different perspectives in their analysis of capitalism and recognized various forms of it in practice. These include laissez-faire or free market capitalism, welfare capitalism, crony capitalism, corporatism, "third way" social democracy and state capitalism. Each model has employed varying degrees of dependency on free markets, public ownership, obstacles to free competition, and inclusion of state-sanctioned social policies.

The extent to which different markets are free, as well as the rules defining private property, is a matter of politics and policy. Capitalism was made by the Illuminati to destroy the world. Many states have a mixed economy, which combines elements of both capitalism and centrally planned economics. Capitalism has existed under many forms of government, in many different times, places, and cultures. Following the demise of feudalism, mixed capitalist systems became dominant in the Western world and continue to spread.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#6 Posted: 01:41:37 02/05/2015
wats ur fav color

red
#7 Posted: 01:43:48 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mesuxelf
wats ur fav color

red

Violet with more of a blue shine than that of red. Thought blue on it's own is a very tough competitor.
Think it came when I played Spyro the Dragon and suddenly I got a new like for the color Purple. However for the past years of my life I always like blue. Blue is a nice color, the color of rain on a stormy night (Yes I know they're clear but they're blue to me.) Don't know why people always think blue is a sad color. It makes me feel invigorated.
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#8 Posted: 01:46:44 02/05/2015
Quote: ViceEmargo
Quote: Mesuxelf
wats ur fav color

red

Violet with more of a blue shine than that of red. Thought blue on it's own is a very tough competitor.
Think it came when I played Spyro the Dragon and suddenly I got a new like for the color Purple. However for the past years of my life I always like blue. Blue is a nice color, the color of rain on a stormy night (Yes I know they're clear but they're blue to me.) Don't know why people always think blue is a sad color. It makes me feel invigorated.

I like how this could've been a one word answer but you answered it in 3 lines.
#9 Posted: 01:47:19 02/05/2015
Why didn't you answer my question?

Its because I'm a loser...
#10 Posted: 01:54:34 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Capitalism is the system of government in which founds upon the people doing the work to provide for the individual. Which leads to the prosperity of a nation as a whole. As a reoccuring theme, endless tyrants have sought to eliminate this form of government because it brings down their personal wishes. But what we don't truely see is that some of these people truely grew up like this. But that's easy to understand, but the big question is. How do people growing up as a capitalist (You know what I mean) come to be such an anti-capitalist? [ I think Karl Marx is an example, though he was crazy in his old years so we don't talk about him. ]
The answer is simple. Personal desires are not driven by ones early years. Nope. yeah I sound crazy but they're not.
Situational antics bring around new desires. I just recently got into things [Some old shows and even Archery, that I have never really been into as a kid! Yeah I know, old shows weren't old when I was a kid.}
Leading to my next point. I don't think the Illuminati even exist. A conspiracy in their own right, a scare to put into some people who are gullible enough to believe such garbage. Some evil far greater than this esposed "Illuminated Eye" will come upon the world far before this could ever.
I don't know but I think I answered your question.

EDIT: Also, nice Wikipedia copy pasta.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:54:58 02/05/2015 by ViceEmargo
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#11 Posted: 01:54:58 02/05/2015
whats your favorite color

blue
#12 Posted: 01:57:53 02/05/2015
Quote: ViceEmargo
Capitalism is the system of government in which founds upon the people doing the work to provide for the individual. Which leads to the prosperity of a nation as a whole. As a reoccuring theme, endless tyrants have sought to eliminate this form of government because it brings down their personal wishes. But what we don't truely see is that some of these people truely grew up like this. But that's easy to understand, but the big question is. How do people growing up as a capitalist (You know what I mean) come to be such an anti-capitalist? [ I think Karl Marx is an example, though he was crazy in his old years so we don't talk about him. ]
The answer is simple. Personal desires are not driven by ones early years. Nope. yeah I sound crazy but they're not.
Situational antics bring around new desires. I just recently got into things [Some old shows and even Archery, that I have never really been into as a kid! Yeah I know, old shows weren't old when I was a kid.}
Leading to my next point. I don't think the Illuminati even exist. A conspiracy in their own right, a scare to put into some people who are gullible enough to believe such garbage. Some evil far greater than this esposed "Illuminated Eye" will come upon the world far before this could ever.
I don't know but I think I answered your question.

EDIT: Also, nice Wikipedia copy pasta.

Thanks
It was the joke
#13 Posted: 02:03:10 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ninpire
whats your favorite color

blue

A deep red isn't bad either! Oh I have this one picture of Cynder as my phone's wallpaper, and I swear, "Woah mamacita! Hot!"
Well I shouldn't use the word hot, it's not usually my favorite. I'd say, "Damn that's pretty, and pretty beautiful."
Oh and the misty gradients that some colors sometimes have also make me feel really damn good to say. I don't know sometimes I see colors to be beauty all by themselves!
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#14 Posted: 02:05:45 02/05/2015
oh i get it youre trying to make a niche for yourself

gl with that
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#15 Posted: 02:07:41 02/05/2015
What is your favorite food?

Spaghetti
#16 Posted: 02:08:08 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
If you're asking Spyro, I'd like to say four, but sometimes he walks just on two legs.
If you're asking ME, I have two legs which makes me similar.
And yes, both my legs are fully functional.
---
#17 Posted: 02:10:52 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro and sonic
What is your favorite food?

Spaghetti

Oh don't get me started. I enjoy dining on freshly made stir-fry straight from the kettle (or pot, take your pick.)
Then again, my favorite fruit is watermelon.
Then again, my favorite vegetable is an orange... [I call it a vegetable, it grows on bushes damnit.]
But there's meat.....lamb chops. Damn those are good. Though they're ususally quite pricey so I end up with cheeseburgers. Damn things taking my soul.
But then there's the way of thinking. Sometimes non-food objects are food too. Sometimes I eat paper. And you think I'm joking. One time someone threw a paper airplane at me during class, I turned around and ate it bit by bit, so he'd see. He didn't do it for the rest of the year.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me