Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Trend of Questions Untold II - Ask Me!
Page 1 of 1
Trend of Questions Untold II - Ask Me! [CLOSED]
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx [online] Gems: 10216
#1 Posted: 00:50:09 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Since I've decided that partaking in trends is actually just an action without large-scale meaning, I decided to create this topic. So ask me anything you think I could provide answer to and allow us to see where this will go.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:54 02/05/2015 by Project_Unnamed
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2 Posted: 01:03:45 02/05/2015
Why'd you close your thread from last night?
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#3 Posted: 01:05:33 02/05/2015
where do you get the time to post incredibly detailed responses for thoughts on users? :0
---
you never saw me
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#4 Posted: 01:07:19 02/05/2015
Wait, I have a competitor for overly-lengthed responses and replies?
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#5 Posted: 01:08:55 02/05/2015
Quote: ViceEmargo

i believe so my dear friend
---
you never saw me
#6 Posted: 01:10:55 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV
Why'd you close your thread from last night?

Since that topic eventually ended up being a drunk topic which I consider to be somewhat a different thing compared to this kind of usual trend-ask-me topic. That is my reasoning why I closed the other topic.

Quote: I-Brawler
where do you get the time to post incredibly detailed responses for thoughts on users? :0

The answer to that is simple: be bored and boring person at the same time so you have the time to observe other people and their lives and then write something that sums up your thoughts. I guess that I just have the time since I never have anything better to do in that heat of the moment.
---
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#7 Posted: 01:12:27 02/05/2015
Impossible, no way, no how. One time someone posted (This was on Twitter), a three word long reply, and I did what some people call Novela RP and ended up posting almost 17 tweets as a reply. I mean I know it was probably harsh and I bet it took a while. I guess that's why she took about 20 minutes to reply. That reminds me. Since I'm the new guy and I don't know this guy I need to see this guy in action so I'm gonna have to keep a keen eye over this guy and make sure I create a name for myself. Whether it's a good thing or bad thing, but I mean, it can't be a bad thing ever, right? I mean I love reading tons of work as a response it makes me feel like someone is taking the time to talk to me, and I think it's really nice.
[Oh God it's happening]
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
#8 Posted: 01:13:46 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator

I have actually considered to become one-lining random guy who doesn't add anything new to conversations but up to this day, I have failed in that mission. But do not worry... I post so rarely here so the gold medal is still up for anybody's grabs in competition of overly long gibberish posts.
---
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#9 Posted: 01:24:35 02/05/2015
Do you consider yourself to be the voice of sanity, in the mixed up part of the forum that is Stuff & Nonsense?
---
^ You all know it's true
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#10 Posted: 01:28:59 02/05/2015
Quote: Project_Unnamed

I have actually considered to become one-lining random guy who doesn't add anything new to conversations but up to this day, I have failed in that mission. But do not worry... I post so rarely here so the gold medal is still up for anybody's grabs in competition of overly long gibberish posts.

You don't post gibberish. I don't care if it isn't a question.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#11 Posted: 01:34:26 02/05/2015
Quote: Greeble
Do you consider yourself to be the voice of sanity, in the mixed up part of the forum that is Stuff & Nonsense?

No one here is sane.
#12 Posted: 01:45:55 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Greeble

No I do not… I just am a person who posts here and that is that. I do not want to be voice of either sanity or insanity. I am just a voice, or a piece of information in the internet.
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#13 Posted: 01:48:04 02/05/2015
Favorite super hero movie?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#14 Posted: 01:51:17 02/05/2015
Will Chris Benoit ever be in the HOF?
#15 Posted: 01:51:26 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mesuxelf
Favorite super hero movie?

must admit… I am not that big on super hero stuff at all. But if I must say something to this, that if you count that team of unorthodox whipper snappers, Guardians of the Galaxy is my favourite superhero movie up to this date. But if it does not make the cut, then it has to be one of the original Spider-Man movies.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#16 Posted: 01:51:46 02/05/2015
whats your favorite color
#17 Posted: 01:59:46 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Will Chris Benoit ever be in the HOF?

No… WWE is a family friendly company which does not want to glorify a murderer. I personally think that Benoit was a human being with demons and was so desperate and miserable in his own times of the end that he did not recognize any sort of values to build his actions up on and did what he did. As a pro-wrestler Benoit was the second greatest technical wrestler ever only second to Kurt Angle. He knew how to make match work and was a tremendous asset to WWE. His WMXX main event moment is the single greatest moment in WrestleMania history. A 5-star match ending in 5-star after party with his friend Eddie, was a sign that Benoit was for real. But since things turned out to be the way they turned out to be, his name will never be in WWE HOF which is actually just a sad HOF which tries to sell stuff more than to actually decorate the art of pro-wrestling.

Quote: Ninpire
whats your favorite color

I’d say black but people have told me that black is actually absence of light and colour so I must say my second favourite which is either dark crimson or midnight blue
---
#18 Posted: 02:32:36 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
Quote: Project_Unnamed

You don't post gibberish. I don't care if it isn't a question.

Well, I am honoured to have someone who has been able to find points in my posts. Thank you for that. smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me