Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Drunk topic. Ask me anything of interest!
Page 1 of 1
Drunk topic. Ask me anything of interest! [CLOSED]
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10216
#1 Posted: 02:15:46 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I must admit to you all dS community that I have enjoyed a drink too much tonight. So I must do a drunken topic!

In this topic you are allowed to ask questions from your most gibberish-talking forum member: Project_Unnamed Just as me, and I’ll consider answering.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:26:57 01/05/2015 by Project_Unnamed
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 02:16:10 01/05/2015
Alive?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#3 Posted: 02:16:41 01/05/2015
How many drinks is a drink too much? And what kind of drinks?
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
#4 Posted: 02:21:47 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I am alive and well, thank you for asking,

Well... in my physical "small" stature I have to enjoy at least borderline of 20 total alcohol dosages worth of the intoxicating lubricant. So all-in-all I have drank almost 20 beers ( 20 x [3.3 dl 4.5 %] alcohol)...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:35 01/05/2015 by Project_Unnamed
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#5 Posted: 04:36:00 01/05/2015
That's quite a bit of beer you drank. How drunk are you?

Are you so drunk that you'll have to sit down to pee?

Who is gonna pick you up if you should happen to fall down cause you're drunk?

Do you drink, get drunk, fall down and just go to sleep?

Are you a fun drunk or a grumpy drunk?

Do you think you'll be hugging the porcelain god soon?

omg will you suffer a humongous hangover when you wake up?

Am I asking too many questions, hmm?
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#6 Posted: 04:39:07 01/05/2015

Can you react to this song all wasted smilie

Advice: You may need a couple more shots to get through the song
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:51 01/05/2015 by Windumup
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#7 Posted: 04:45:05 01/05/2015
Are you still going to attempt to write long and detailed responses answering simple questions such as "Do you like stationary?"?
#8 Posted: 09:26:12 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: thumper
That's quite a bit of beer you drank. How drunk are you?

Are you so drunk that you'll have to sit down to pee?

Who is gonna pick you up if you should happen to fall down cause you're drunk?

Do you drink, get drunk, fall down and just go to sleep?

Are you a fun drunk or a grumpy drunk?

Do you think you'll be hugging the porcelain god soon?

omg will you suffer a humongous hangover when you wake up?

Am I asking too many questions, hmm?

No... when I am on my own two feet, I almost never fall. But sitting down is even more comfortable when sober so I do not know the answer quite frankly.

Picking me up when I am super wasted is a mighty task. That is the reason why I tend to keep my drunk levels quite mediocre when I'm around people, although I was once carried by 4 people when I in most shame-faced manner took one too many.

I admit that in the rare times when I get drunk, I just drink my memory away and pass out and suddenly realize that it is actually a morning.

I am... hybrid drunk, or The Pretender drunk since I can almost become any level of drunk that I want to be. Usually I am not that antisocial when I've been drinking.

I don't throw up anymore when I've taken social lubricant of liquid form. But hangover headaches have made me threw up once in a while.

Usually I sleep off the worst first symptoms of hangover but the worst hangover effects become when every drop of the poison have left one's own body and then the sweating and emptiness becomes. It is not good thing if one value's healthy life, so I must say that drinking is not by any means good thing in regular long-run. Or like today, I woke up a little tipsy which is the reason why I answer to this topic. Even though I will close this topic when the time comes.

Well I think that this was quite a set of questions but I felt like answering so based on the level of my motivation I found the amount of questions satisfactory for my needs to write something.

Quote: Windumup

Can you react to this song all wasted smilie

Advice: You may need a couple more shots to get through the song

I cannot concentrate to this song. I just can't... Does not give me the good vibes.

Quote: CAV
Are you still going to attempt to write long and detailed responses answering simple questions such as "Do you like stationary?"?

Do I write long and detailed posts? The secret of posting like me is simple... write understatements in noticeably long sentences and that is that. But I try to write the correct amount of text so my message will be relatively easy to understand.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me