Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': First look at Batfleck's batsuit
Page 1 of 1
'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': First look at Batfleck's batsuit [CLOSED]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1 Posted: 03:12:52 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Spoilering like i did for the Suicide Squad Joker one because idgaf

Official Image
[User Posted Image]

Leaked Full Color
[User Posted Image]

Personally, I had really low expectations for this, but I really like the way it looks, and it's honestly my favorite version of Batman's costume for the screen that I've seen. It really heavily draws from Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, and pretty much looks like the splitting image of it. I can see now why they cast him as Batman, but let's just hope his acting holds up, considering his atrocious superhero track record. *cough*DAREDEVIL*cough*
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 03:22:28 30/04/2015
This looks pretty neat. A lot better than the Joker one.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#3 Posted: 03:22:29 30/04/2015
He's so gwumpy.
#4 Posted: 03:35:39 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon
This looks pretty neat. A lot better than the Joker one.

Miles better than the Joker one. Even better than the Superman one too.
In hindsight though, I suppose he's so radically different in order to differentiate between Leto Joker and Ledger Joker.

Quote: somePerson
He's so gwumpy.

Mrs. Wayne: Oh Bruce, stop being so grumpy!
Bruce Wayne: *squeaky Batman voice* I'M NOT GRUMPY I'M BROODING!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#5 Posted: 03:36:21 30/04/2015
I still prefer the Nolan Batman's suit, but this still looks pretty good.

And I don't really fear Affleck at Batman. He's had a career resurgence over the last few years and I think everyone involved has put Daredevil behind them (especially now that the franchise itself is being successfully revived).

EDIT: Woah there are you saying this is better than the Superman suit? I respectfully disagree.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:56 30/04/2015 by CAV
#6 Posted: 03:51:33 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV
I still prefer the Nolan Batman's suit, but this still looks pretty good.

And I don't really fear Affleck at Batman. He's had a career resurgence over the last few years and I think everyone involved has put Daredevil behind them (especially now that the franchise itself is being successfully revived).

EDIT: Woah there are you saying this is better than the Superman suit? I respectfully disagree.

I felt as though the Nolan suit was a little too militaristic for as street-level as they made him in the films.

I generally agree. His highest point to me was in Argo, maybe he'll bring his fantastic acting from that over to this. I still don't have a lot of faith in BvS though.

I'm saying, if they're based off parts of the comics, Batfleck's takes the cake, as it's basically a splitting image of his suit from The Dark Knight Returns. The new Supes costume was very good for something original and not based on the comics, but when it comes to DC, I think the comic costumes are generally good looking enough. If there's any costume of Superman's I'd like to see (and I'm probably in the minority here) it's his New 52 outfit, I personally thought his was the best of the JL's costumes in the New 52.

I'm basically opposite for Marvel's costumes though. I prefer how the costumes look in the films as opposed to how they look in the comics, especially when it comes to Cap and Thor.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#7 Posted: 04:30:18 30/04/2015
The design is nice because it looks like traditional Batman, but just.. idk... To me it kinda looks like he's wearing about 6 sweaters to fake the look of muscles and instead just looks kinda awkward and unnatural like it's a weird Halloween costume.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12161
#8 Posted: 20:40:48 30/04/2015
Quote: Seiki
The design is nice because it looks like traditional Batman, but just.. idk... To me it kinda looks like he's wearing about 6 sweaters to fake the look of muscles and instead just looks kinda awkward and unnatural like it's a weird Halloween costume.

it's probably the lighting and the perspective that makes him look like he has no neck
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#9 Posted: 20:44:05 30/04/2015
knowing reddit and other websites, there'll still probably be a hate circlejerk against batfleck though.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me