Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I would like to see someone to do a vid on Top 10 biggest dS lols
Page 1 of 1
I would like to see someone to do a vid on Top 10 biggest dS lols [CLOSED]
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#1 Posted: 11:12:35 29/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah.. Biggest darkSpyro LOLS

Top 10
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#2 Posted: 11:23:15 29/04/2015
im scared i hope someone doesn't pick something from my noobish self
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:26:12 29/04/2015 by whirlwind fan
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#3 Posted: 11:23:48 29/04/2015
What even are the top ten biggest lol moments?
I mean, I guess catching an alt is kinda funny, depending on who it is. But I feel like the video would just be a bunch of quotes or something, and a lot of them wouldn't even be that funny for some people since they wouldn't know the reason behind it unless it was explained. Maybe some of dark's April Fool's jokes? I dunno. Someone would have to get creative I think, but it would be a pretty interesting video.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#4 Posted: 13:48:28 29/04/2015
This isn't really possible now is it? To do a Top 10 funniest moments in site history, you'd need someone who both has been around for the majority of the site's history, and has been active enough or lurked through all the sections. There isn't anyone that fits that role (best I could think was Alicecarp, and I'm fairly sure she ignores S&N).

Someone else can do it, sure, but it won't really be a full view of dS' history, will it?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 14:42:34 29/04/2015
Quote: CAV
This isn't really possible now is it? To do a Top 10 funniest moments in site history, you'd need someone who both has been around for the majority of the site's history, and has been active enough or lurked through all the sections. There isn't anyone that fits that role (best I could think was Alicecarp, and I'm fairly sure she ignores S&N).

Someone else can do it, sure, but it won't really be a full view of dS' history, will it?

Well not much happened in '04/'05, but do you really expect anyone around in '06 to remember the topics in Spam Central and Idle Chatter around that time? Let's also not forget the... ahem... "quality" of topics took on a much different tone back in those days. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#6 Posted: 14:48:54 29/04/2015
Quote: HIR

Well not much happened in '04/'05, but do you really expect anyone around in '06 to remember the topics in Spam Central and Idle Chatter around that time? Let's also not forget the... ahem... "quality" of topics took on a much different tone back in those days. <.<;

... I remember. Somehow I recall most users were more lenient back then.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#7 Posted: 15:04:51 29/04/2015

That's only more cause for why something like this would be incredibly difficult.

Though one could argue that because the quality of threads during that time was lower (at least here), it's easier to pick out more recent ones.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8 Posted: 18:00:16 29/04/2015

That's only more cause for why something like this would be incredibly difficult.

Though one could argue that because the quality of threads during that time was lower (at least here), it's easier to pick out more recent ones.

Lower? I'd argue the opposite: the quality of topics had overall declined with each passing year. The "Nonsensical" topics were more light-hearted and fun to take part of instead of these obnoxious trends or just the flat out "wut" topics interspersed between them. And because you guys thought back in 2011 that it would be a good idea to move the more serious threads here instead of Idle Chatter, most of them devolve into arguments or spam and proceed to quickly die or be locked down by a mod. Wouldn't have happened back in the early days unless someone was pissing dark off.

Alternatively, I've gotten more cynical with age... but I'd like to think it's more a result of the user base changing with time. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me