Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Crunchyroll screening Time of Eve: The Movie this weekend for free
Page 1 of 1
Crunchyroll screening Time of Eve: The Movie this weekend for free [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1 Posted: 18:14:48 25/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Seems like a good-looking film, just thought I'd give anyone who needs a movie this weekend a heads up. http://www.crunchyroll.com/time-of-eve-the-movie/

"Two high schoolers grapple with their humanity in a world where people are served by androids. Public morals, enforced by the Robot Ethics Committee, dictate that androids be treated as appliances. Those who empathize with robots are branded as "android-holics." Rikuo (Jun ***UYAMA) and his friend Masaki (Kenji NOJIMA) find their beliefs about androids challenged when they discover Time of EVE, a cafe where androids and people are treated as equals. Liberated from the ideas of the Ethics Committee, the two must confront a past of betrayal and grief, at the peril of their friends and family."
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 18:16:19 25/04/2015
Dang, that actually sounds really good!
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#3 Posted: 18:21:18 25/04/2015
Sounds neat, thanks for telling us smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#4 Posted: 10:20:14 26/04/2015
I just watched it and it is actually great oh my god. It's simultaneously hilarious and super emotional. 10/10 would recommend for any robot nerd.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#5 Posted: 23:11:34 26/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Ugh my computer fussed last night and I wasn't able to finish it, but I was adoring it from what I saw so far, I must watch more of this director's work (I was gonna watch Pale Cocoon but missed it)!
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me