Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > !!Elemental Dragons!! (purple addition)
Page 1 of 1
!!Elemental Dragons!! (purple addition) [CLOSED]
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#1 Posted: 14:29:14 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
NOTE: May only be edited weekly!!

Summary:
Scorch, Ziggy, Stag and Rocky are four, male, dragon friends each of which master an elemental from the purple dragon. Thier lives are running smoothly until their village is under attack and all the other dragons are turnt into Rainbow-Rock, which is a very rare crystal. Then Ashrone, the village elder, tells them to set out on a quest to save all the dragons from being frozen forever. However on this adventure the four run into a big mix up! Hm, might be perminent!?

.......................................Also coming soon..............................................

!!Elemental Dragons!! (black addition)
Summary:
Vicky, Glazor, Shady and Lola are four, female, dragon friends each of which master the an element from the black dragon. On the night of the Ameythst Festival the crystal that im-prisons the black souls of the world cracks open. Then the spirits are released into the world! Also slowly escaping the crystal us a shadow pulsing with evilness, which will spread over the entire world until it is shrouded in darkness. However the four brave dragons are on a mission to stop the bad guys and save the world from utter chaos!

<.../...> !!ELEMENTAL DRAGONS!! <.../...>

Part one:
It was a bright day for Lingo the dragon village and Scorch, a fire dragon, was out chilling with his mates by the waterfal. The four of them had been friends since birth.
"Sooo then what do we plan on doing today?" Asked Stag, and ice dragon. Scorch glared at another dragon nearby, Darren. Darren was fire dragon, like Scorch, who always thought he was better than everybody else.
"Let it go Scorch," Sighed Ziggy, a yellow electric dragon. Darren glanced over and smirked.
"Let it go, let it go? Why should I he ain't the boss of ME, Scorch the GREAT!" Scorch argued. Darren then started to come toward the friends with his possey.
"Right, now he's coming over," whispered Rocky, an earth dragon.
"Well what do we have here then? A bunch of gays?" Darren commented. Ziggy stepped in.
"Oh yes, we are aren't we? Gourgus And Young," He replied. The others cuaghed to hide their laughter. Darren had no answer.
"Uh huh that's right, don't you even think about messing with us," Stag began, "Unless you want to be insinirated, electrified, frozen or even crushed!"
Darren pretended to fall asleep. Stag's mouth opened like and O.
"Oi I was talking to you," he said thumping Darren on the chest with his wing tip. Darren growled.
"Erm, Stag...You think that was...a good idea?" Rocky gulped. Stag giggled nervously from the corner of his mouth.
"Erm, Nope." There was pause while Darren got into pounc mode.
"RUN!" Stag yelled. Darren lunged but missed seeing that the four other dragons had flapped off. Darren then took off in pursuit after them.

They all flapped thier wings franticly desprate to escape the angry Darren.
"This...is all...your fualt...Scorch," panted Ziggy.
"Mine!? What about Stag?"
"We all know once you get him started he's off on one!" Said Rocky.
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 15:57:38 21/12/2008 by dragons
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#2 Posted: 14:42:16 07/12/2008
oh i like!
good story line
can't wait for next chapter
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#3 Posted: 14:43:26 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Lol Thanks its sorta being made up as I go along...Lol!!
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#4 Posted: 14:45:44 07/12/2008
yeah lol smilie
its rly good i can't wait for next chapter!
plzzzzzzzzz write it soon plz! smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me