Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Need some advice [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 08:41:24 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Ever since last July, I've been experiencing sharp, heavy, and mass like feelings in my upper left abdomen. I've even made several topics about my medical history before, also slightly bringing up this...

I've seen two Dr.'s, both which agree that its just scar tissue damage from when I got an organ removed when I was five that's just now showing up. An x-ray was given, and they said nothing bad was there. Another Dr told me to practically get rid of it because he felt nothing.

However, the pain is getting worse and is very noticeable. I have to lay straight or stand up, unless I want to feel sharpness in that area.

I don't know what Dr I can see, most of them laugh it off and say I'm paranoid.

I'm worried its a cancerous mass or something... I've tried to get into the clinic several times, but my health insurance wont cover the most local place near me now. I also need to find a new Dr and get my lab results transferred over.

The pain has been there for almost a year. You would think it'd eventually go away...
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#2 Posted: 08:42:20 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Also worth noting, when I say it hurts, it hurts like HELL. Like I need to scream and punch something...
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#3 Posted: 11:03:09 20/04/2015
That to me sounds like a hernia.

I've not heard of scar tissue causing that much pain before, but anything is possible i suppose.

I'd look at getting something done a.s.a.p. because if it's a hernia you run the risk of and infection getting into it.
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me