Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
world of nintendo toy line [CLOSED]
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#1 Posted: 22:24:41 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
how good is this line I have 2.5 inch dk and wario and wanted to know if the 4 inch diddy is worth it and what you guys have
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#2 Posted: 23:03:57 18/04/2015
I only have 4 inch Mario and Wario. If you want a good Mario get the SH Figuart.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#3 Posted: 23:49:09 18/04/2015
Quote: somePerson
I only have 4 inch Mario and Wario. If you want a good Mario get the SH Figuart.

The Mario & Luigi nendoroids aren't half bad either.

Using Nendoroids you can set up a Smash match.... Mario, Luigi, Snake, Toon Link, Red, Sonic, and a Marth is planned to come.

Same with Figmas. Pit, Dark Pit, Lucina, Snake, Samus, & Link. ZSS is planned but it's been awhile since the announcement...
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#4 Posted: 23:50:57 18/04/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan
how good is this line I have 2.5 inch dk and wario and wanted to know if the 4 inch diddy is worth it and what you guys have

misread that as 2.5 inch dick, my bad...
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#5 Posted: 23:55:44 18/04/2015
Quote: spyro and sonic
Quote: Skylanders fan

misread that as 2.5 inch dick, my bad...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT
*cries in corner*
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#6 Posted: 00:11:55 19/04/2015
Quote: Seiki

Using Nendoroids you can set up a Smash match.... Mario, Luigi, Snake, Toon Link, Red, Sonic, and a Marth is planned to come.

Same with Figmas. Pit, Dark Pit, Lucina, Snake, Samus, & Link. ZSS is planned but it's been awhile since the announcement...

But those you have to import when Barnes & Nobles sells the figuarts.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#7 Posted: 01:21:45 19/04/2015
Quote: Seiki

But those you have to import when Barnes & Nobles sells the figuarts.

Haven't seen 'em in any B&N in my area.... The section they'd likely be in is littered with puzzles, trading cards, and Pop figures at most of mine. Not saying I don't believe you, merely saying not every one does carry them.

Also, you can get Nendoroids & Figmas in the US. Been to an anime shop that had some. Know there's other anime shops that sell them. Also seen some US based sites that sell them such as Crunchyroll.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#8 Posted: 01:48:00 19/04/2015
I read the first sentence as "how good is this line i have 2.5 inchiesta dick"
---
now its time to get funky
zetazebrapies Gold Sparx Gems: 2310
#9 Posted: 12:32:35 19/04/2015
I have Samus and Link. They don't sell the 6" line or the 2.5" line in the UK smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me