Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
reckless safety guy for smash [CLOSED]
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#1 Posted: 02:33:47 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
we need this to happen
[User Posted Image]
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:08 18/04/2015 by Skylanders fan
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#2 Posted: 03:15:28 18/04/2015
I'd rather see a Square Enix character, Isaac from Golden Sun, or Shadow the Hedgehog

BUT THIS WOULD BE AMAZING
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3 Posted: 03:34:17 18/04/2015
"Reckless safety gay for Smash."

that's how I read it.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4904
#4 Posted: 03:57:03 18/04/2015
We need him to be in Smash!!! I'm voting for him right now!
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#5 Posted: 03:57:15 18/04/2015
Quote: Doomslicer
I'd rather see a Square Enix character, Isaac from Golden Sun, or Shadow the Hedgehog

I voted for Neku Sakuraba, would love to see him in Smash.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4904
#6 Posted: 03:59:05 18/04/2015
Ok, I just voted for him!
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#7 Posted: 04:32:55 18/04/2015
Nah.

We need farmers or snakes.

Take your pick.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#8 Posted: 04:41:31 18/04/2015
Quote: Seiki

Mm, I agree. With the Pins, there's a ton of different combinations they could include-- and I know I'd personally love to see Shiki and Mr. Mew brought in as support trophies. <3
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#9 Posted: 04:50:13 18/04/2015
Quote: Angel220200

Mm, I agree. With the Pins, there's a ton of different combinations they could include-- and I know I'd personally love to see Shiki and Mr. Mew brought in as support trophies. <3

All the different pins could easily fill the moves and customs. I was thinking Shiki joining in for a Fusion attack with Neku could be his Final Smash, though Assist would be amazing too. Please Nintendo!
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#10 Posted: 15:17:42 18/04/2015

All the different pins could easily fill the moves and customs. I was thinking Shiki joining in for a Fusion attack with Neku could be his Final Smash, though Assist would be amazing too. Please Nintendo!

I'd like Neku or a Kingdom Hearts character too, but honestly, if they're gonna do a Square Enix character, it'll probably be one of their most iconic, so it seems far more likely we'll get Cloud or similar.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 15:36:46 18/04/2015
Quote: parisruelz12
"Reckless safety gay for Smash."

that's how I read it.

RECKLESS SAFETY GAY

COMES OUT!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#12 Posted: 15:53:53 18/04/2015

I'd like Neku or a Kingdom Hearts character too, but honestly, if they're gonna do a Square Enix character, it'll probably be one of their most iconic, so it seems far more likely we'll get Cloud or similar.

if they could do a square character it'd be geno i'm sure
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#13 Posted: 15:54:39 18/04/2015
but if they were doing a more literal square character i would want spongebob
#14 Posted: 17:10:24 18/04/2015

So far I've noticed a trend of every fighter in Smash having been in a game that has been on a Nintendo system. Of course a number of FF's have, but aside from KH CoM, & Re:Coded in which he is a somewhat minor character, Cloud has not as far as I'm aware. Not to say it's impossible, but given the current trend I find it unlikely. Though I see it more likely for Sora, Neku, Crono (from Chrono Trigger), or someone from an earlier FF game such as 1-6 which were on Nintendo systems. Sora likely being the most iconic among them.
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#15 Posted: 17:16:20 18/04/2015
I voted for Bayonetta and will also be voting for Professor Layton, Wolf, and Wonder Red.

I highly doubt a Square Enix character will ever show up. Sega and Capcom have friendly ties with Nintendo (and Mega Man is important to the NES; Ryu pending?), and Namco helped make the game. Square doesn't really do much with Nintendo anymore, and none of their mascots are iconic to the level of Mega Man or Pac-Man.

You actually would have a better chance of seeing Reckless Saftey Guy than seeing Cloud or Sora.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#16 Posted: 17:35:05 18/04/2015
Quote: CAV
I voted for Bayonetta and will also be voting for Professor Layton, Wolf, and Wonder Red.

I highly doubt a Square Enix character will ever show up. Sega and Capcom have friendly ties with Nintendo (and Mega Man is important to the NES; Ryu pending?), and Namco helped make the game. Square doesn't really do much with Nintendo anymore, and none of their mascots are iconic to the level of Mega Man or Pac-Man.

You actually would have a better chance of seeing Reckless Saftey Guy than seeing Cloud or Sora.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Square have plenty of Nintendo ties, more than Capcom do honestly. As well as the crossover material above, their franchises remained exclusive to Nintendo until around FFVII, but even after that, they've still consistently put plenty of games on exclusively on Nintendo systems, and still do so.

I'd pick Black Mage for an FF rep. He's well recognised and has plenty to work with moveset wise, and he fits in stylistically.

He's also in Super Smash Flash 2 (my personal main in the game too), so there is precedence to say he could work.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#17 Posted: 18:18:38 18/04/2015
I ****ing want Waluigi
No joke
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#18 Posted: 18:54:01 18/04/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote: CAV

*snip**

Square have plenty of Nintendo ties, more than Capcom do honestly. As well as the crossover material above, their franchises remained exclusive to Nintendo until around FFVII, but even after that, they've still consistently put plenty of games on exclusively on Nintendo systems, and still do so.

I'd pick Black Mage for an FF rep. He's well recognised and has plenty to work with moveset wise, and he fits in stylistically.

He's also in Super Smash Flash 2 (my personal main in the game too), so there is precedence to say he could work.

OH MY GOD
THOSE GUYS
STUPID BASKETBALL PROS
---
Gay 4 GARcher
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#19 Posted: 21:22:10 18/04/2015
Fans actually researching the most popular votes in the ballot and find characters like King K. Rool and Isaac and Nintendo be like "RYU IT IS THEN"
---
Cool cool.
#20 Posted: 03:04:40 19/04/2015

So far I've noticed a trend of every fighter in Smash having been in a game that has been on a Nintendo system. Of course a number of FF's have, but aside from KH CoM, & Re:Coded in which he is a somewhat minor character, Cloud has not as far as I'm aware. Not to say it's impossible, but given the current trend I find it unlikely. Though I see it more likely for Sora, Neku, Crono (from Chrono Trigger), or someone from an earlier FF game such as 1-6 which were on Nintendo systems. Sora likely being the most iconic among them.

Hmmm, true.
---
#21 Posted: 03:09:28 19/04/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456
Fans actually researching the most popular votes in the ballot and find characters like King K. Rool and Isaac and Nintendo be like "
RYU
IT IS THEN"

Link to apparent confirmation
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/super-smash-bros-4-ryu-dlc-listen-street-fighter-and-roy-character-hints-hidden-433691

But still, they had probably already planned
Roy and Ryu
before the ballot, so we'll still see some new choices from that hopefully.
---
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#22 Posted: 15:46:57 20/04/2015
I think Pac Man would be quite interesting to see.
---
^ You all know it's true
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#23 Posted: 16:28:37 20/04/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456
Fans actually researching the most popular votes in the ballot and find characters like King K. Rool and Isaac and Nintendo be like "RYU IT IS THEN"

I'm sure he was in development for a while now if he's real.

Quote: Greeble
I think Pac Man would be quite interesting to see.

Oh man if Pac-Man were in Smash Bros I'd lose my ****. I'd main him all day every day. I love me some Pac-Man.
RMStunticon Green Sparx Gems: 295
#24 Posted: 23:28:31 20/04/2015
They really need to put Mario in.
---
I'm going to shamelessly promote my Youtube now, 'Kay?
https://www.youtube.com/channe...grjNmeuQrhvaMDA
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#25 Posted: 23:55:14 20/04/2015
Quote: RMStunticon
They really need to put Mario in.

Haha no chance they'll put him in.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#26 Posted: 00:00:51 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
yeah its always walugi and ridley
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#27 Posted: 00:47:52 21/04/2015
This would be amazing
---
now its time to get funky
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me