Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
Abandoned {Private) [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#251 Posted: 19:24:39 21/06/2015
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
((Please don't leave Blackwing))

[[I suppose not....]]
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#252 Posted: 19:48:14 21/06/2015
((Due to the complications, I am forced to reschedule my post by a day... Sorry guys... ]]
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#253 Posted: 16:04:27 23/06/2015
Zenith let out a small chuckle, placing a gentle fuzzy paw on the creatures shoulder. "Worry not little one. I have no desire to hurt you." He said, a wolven smile slowly appearing on his face. He fully understood why he was not to be trusted; his strange wolf form, sudden appearance and such. His past actions probably reflected in his own aura. All those lives lost due to his own errogence. "Tell me, what is your name little one?" He asked as he sat in front of her, tail swishing.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#254 Posted: 09:31:20 25/06/2015
Miko awaited any type of action. His tail wiggling as he watched everybody, who was way bigger than him.
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#255 Posted: 15:26:13 25/06/2015
Reece smiled and sat down idly making the dot of his laser circle around Miko.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#256 Posted: 16:04:40 25/06/2015
Miko started to run after it. "Want it want it!"He said playfully.
#257 Posted: 17:11:06 25/06/2015
[User Posted Image]

Alvira turned to Syndral, "You know what the sequel is. We have been waiting to guide our people, now we can tell if this is their spot or not." She said with a triumphant smile. As she looked back towards the closed door. She mumble something that was unclear to be understood by Syndral. She turned back as her smile kept herself with an optimistic behavior. "Now I can finally tell the truth about their stay, I am happy that we were even able to capture some of them, but hell no will they escape." Alvira's tone shifted to a more serious tone. "But if anyone finds out the Valor Curse's existence we better hope it isn't going to get out of hands."

Alvira took hold of a flute that was made out of gold with bulbs of glass, which were filled with a light blue water liquid. Alvira smiled proudly as she held up the item. "I can sing well, play the song of sleep, and then we can turn them all back to their sleeping room. With that Alvira handed Syndral special earmuffs. "Here these will prevent you from falling asleep as well." Without waiting for Syndral's permission, she equipped the earmuffs to Syndral's head. She then took out a foiled piece of paper, as she held it in front of her face. She read the instructions before turning it away again, as if she didn't know how to play the song. "I hope this beauty still works." Alvira inspected the instrument carefully, her gaze fully locked onto the object as if it was her most precious item. She didn't even blink nor turn away, thinking it could simply vanish if she did so. Once satisfied, Alvira sat down on a chair. And started playing the song.

It was a gentle song, with soft rhythm, a gentle vibration of sounds flew out through the entire place. Through vents, the sound could be heard from miles. As she played, the instrument started to give out a soft glowing light that slowly started to seek over Alvira's entire body. Emitting the same blueish glow as the water that was being contained in the small glass bulbs. Her focus turned upwards, as her flute tiled along. She gently stood up as she continued to play, with her elbow she unlocked the door uneasily, but not wanting to stop playing, for if she did, it could break the spell. It didn’t took her long to get the door open, she pushed it further as she stepped out of it.

Alvira’s gaze now started lingering over the nearby figures that had gathered nearby the – once war again swimming pool. She quickly started to see the effects that were successfully progressing throughout the building. As she saw one, then two, than three, and more falling gently to the ground, as they all started to close their eyes. The room became even quieter than before, only the soft music of Alvira’s flute could be heard. She continued to play for another two or three minutes before the song was over. By now, the room was filled with soft sounds of snoring and breaths of those who now all laying on the ground. Tight asleep.

Alvira turned back to the other room where Syndral was taken to earlier. She put away her flute into one of her pockets as she walked back to her. “Well, it worked.” She said happily before glancing back at the group of lazy sleepers. She giggled by the thoughts of that, before turning back to Syndral once again. “Now that I know how many there are, we need to group them together, I want two in each separate room.” Her expression lighted as her mouth turned into a devilish grin.

She turned her full attention back to Syndral before she started to explain. “I want you as well as for myself to pair these fellers up into pairs.” She paused as she pointed a finger into the general direction of the sleeping group. “I know there are still a few lingering about the area, so find them and place them in their own unique rooms.” She turned away again, glancing at Miko as she sighed softly, she then turned back to Syndral again, as she continued, her voice unchanged from when she had started. “Even Miko has to be paired with someone, I know he is cute and adorable, but you know the drill.” Alvira once again walked out, this time making her way towards Miko. She then gently picked him up, before taking him back to Syndral. “Here.” Alvira said gently, handing Miko over to Syndral. “I’ll unlock the doors to the entire building, but do not allow them to leave!” Her voice once again, taking a serious tone. “The outside walls have been enchanted with a spell, preventing them from breaking,, but if you would’ve to unlock a door that leaded to the outside world, we, as well as for them are screwed.” Alvira’s smile returned not long after she had finished her last sentence. “I’ll be doing that, so please pair two by two in their own unique room. We need to start finding out how well they can thrive together. See if they fall in love, or if they start to hate, or anything interesting.” Alvira smiled again as she turned away from Syndral. “Oh and don’t worry about them, they are bound to sleep for at least a good four or five hours without being able to wake up.” Alvira said assumingly, with that, she left the view of Syndral doing as she had planned, unlocking all the doors of the locked sections of the building. Revealing a basketball course, a bowling alley. An arcade lounge, and more rooms that ((anyone can mark as something new, the choice is up to you guys :-) )). Once finished, she found Swirla and Zenith laying softly asleep not far away from each other. She smiled as she took both to their own unique room. “Ahh the first pair has been made, now hope Syndral is doing the others.” She said upon closing the door that leaded to the room that was now occupied by two figures, Swirla and Zenith…

((GIVE EM HELL GUYS!! Act 2 has begun, new story, YES A STORY, a RP STORY, or whatever you call it.))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:12:32 25/06/2015 by ShadowStorm
#258 Posted: 17:16:06 25/06/2015
"..." Syndral stared down as she quietly got to work. she didn't say a word. Eventually, she stopped while she held Reece in his hands. "No. I can't do this. This is unfair... " Syndral silently put Reece alongside Marcanro, Miko alongside Ganter and Kihei alongside Gabe.

After that, she finally left the rooms. "I hope they'll be fine. I know what Alvira wants... but I don't see the benefit of this right now... This better pays off. Otherwise I could just head back to my Frost-Forest Tree House."
With that, Syndral took off to the arcade room.

[[If I left anyone out, just pretend Syndral didn't see you when she was busy.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:31:10 25/06/2015 by BlackWing116
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#259 Posted: 17:18:43 25/06/2015
(By the ancestors! One, I would have liked to control how Ganter and Marcanro fell asleep. Two, neither of my characters are going to be in a relationship, Ganter has my other top OC Chimera, regardless of RP, and Marcanro isn't getting any either.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#260 Posted: 17:22:32 25/06/2015
[[nnonononono Alvira just spat out something, she just means in general, how they will behave towards each other..... It can also be friends...]]

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:41 25/06/2015 by ShadowStorm
#261 Posted: 17:23:28 25/06/2015
(Okay.)
---
#262 Posted: 17:34:42 25/06/2015
(What's the deal with the new rooms they have been put in? Ganter had a wintry room, while Marcanro had a pasture.)

(Ninja'd, and what happened to Wolfgang's post? )
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:36:02 25/06/2015 by theuone
#263 Posted: 17:36:45 25/06/2015
[[((Carefull with double posting)) You can also PM me for these reasons, but. The rule can apply to your own desire, how you would like your room to look, can be your own choice. That is why the action was done. So if a character feels uneasy, they can f up their room, like making into Christmas all over again!!))

[[Quote: theuone
(What's the deal with the new rooms they have been put in? Ganter had a wintry room, while Marcanro had a pasture.)

I do not know what happened with his post..]]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:37:50 25/06/2015 by ShadowStorm
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#264 Posted: 17:43:15 25/06/2015
((The part I'd had a question about had been quickly corrected, so I figured it'd be okay to delete it.))

As Gabe remained asleep, the lapse on conscious control made his form began to change in ways he hadn't quite revealed to the others yet. While his face regained its familiar lupine visage, the ears elongated to ones resembling a bat, strong horns began to push out from his skull, and a lionlike mane began to grow around his head. His body began to take on a more bearish build, as fur sprouted from his body, claws from his fingertips, and wings from his back.. His feet took a more digitigrade stance as they formed into horselike hooves, as a serpentine, finned tail began to whip out from the base of his spine.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#265 Posted: 17:43:32 25/06/2015
Quote: ShadowStorm
[[((Carefull with double posting)) You can also PM me for these reasons, but. The rule can apply to your own desire, how you would like your room to look, can be your own choice. That is why the action was done. So if a character feels uneasy, they can f up their room, like making into Christmas all over again!!))

[[Quote: theuone

I do not know what happened with his post..]]

(Must have deleted it. As for the room thing, I was thinking if Ganter and Marcanro ate back in their rooms, just wanted to make sure that the others know what it's like.)
---
#266 Posted: 17:47:26 25/06/2015
Syndral took her place on top of a table as she stared up at the sealing. She felt the urger to turn the room into a Frost-Palace, but Alvy wouldn't like it, so she didn't...

Miko quietly snoozed on top of a bed. He snored loudly as he turned onto his back.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:30:55 25/06/2015 by BlackWing116
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#267 Posted: 01:12:36 26/06/2015
Kihei slept peacefully, he was dreaming about himself and for some reason, the girl he helped dry off
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#268 Posted: 04:55:02 26/06/2015
[[Characters are allowed to wake up now. You can get some action going, then there will be more explained on what is going on :3 ]]
---
#269 Posted: 05:02:21 26/06/2015
(Good, Ganter is going to want some serious answers before he flips out.)

Ganter yawned, waking up to find himself back in his room, only with one exception, the small feline that was Miko, "Yikes!" He yelped in surprise; what had happened to him? The last thing he remembered was being in that one room, and then nothing.

Meanwhile, Marcanro too, woke up in his room with a new person; he darted up and braved himself, hating how someone had gotten the drop on him so that this could have happened. He could not have just fallen asleep, so someone must have done something. He eyed Reese carefully while his eye stalks examined the area around for anything.
---
#270 Posted: 05:04:34 26/06/2015
As Gabe slept, his bestial face was gnashing its teeth and letting out quiet snarls, as if he were sloppily eating something within his dream. Unfortunately, however, his face was a mere couple feet from Kihei's as he slept.
---
#271 Posted: 05:04:43 26/06/2015
Quote: theuone
(Good, Ganter is going to want some serious answers before he flips out.)

Ganter yawned, waking up to find himself back in his room, only with one exception, the small feline that was Miko, "Yikes!" He yelped in surprise; what had happened to him? The last thing he remembered was being in that one room, and then nothing.

Meanwhile, Marcanro too, woke up in his room with a new person; he darted up and braved himself, hating how someone had gotten the drop on him so that this could have happened. He could not have just fallen asleep, so someone must have done something. He eyed Reese carefully while his eye stalks examined the area around for anything.

[[That is why I made this jump. I want some action, smilie. To like.. Spice it Up. Ya'll know what I'm sayin'? But don't worry, I'll post later today if needed as well.]]
---
#272 Posted: 05:24:54 26/06/2015
Miko rolled over silently, still sleeping. "Yarn....."
#273 Posted: 05:31:55 26/06/2015
Kihei started to stir "Where am I? This isn't the pool" He said as he looked around
---
#274 Posted: 05:36:58 26/06/2015
The chimeric creature started to stir as he woke up, his eyes slowly opening to survey the surroundings of the room. He caught sight of the dragon he'd seen earlier, but hadn't otherwise responded yet, still trying to shake his grogginess.
---
#275 Posted: 15:01:23 26/06/2015
Ganter frowned, and poked the little feline with a claw. He was starting to get worried by now; where was he, what happened to him, and what about his siblings?
---
#276 Posted: 04:46:22 27/06/2015
Reece sat bolt upright and shot his laser at an invisible figure, "I'm not going back!" he yelled before realizing he was not in thescenery of his dream. He turned to look at Marcanro, "Who in hell are you and why are we stuck in a room together?"
---
#277 Posted: 01:39:11 11/07/2015
Kihei saw Gabe "Hrm? Gabe? Where are we?" He asked
---
#278 Posted: 01:57:07 11/07/2015
"Huh? I'm... not quite sure myself." Gabe said, as he looked around. "It looks kinda like a bedroom, although these beds look kinda small-GAH!" he said, stumbling backwards as he caught a glimpse of his feet, surprised to see that they had reverted to his 'default' appearance. He stumbled backwards, trying to distance himself from Kihei, before grabbing a nearby blanket to (inadequately) cover himself with.
---
#279 Posted: 02:42:23 11/07/2015
Kihei walked over to Gabe and took the cover off of him "What's wrong Gabe?" He asked
---
#280 Posted: 02:51:26 11/07/2015
Confused by the dragon's concern, he looked up. "Er... you don't think I'm... er... a monster?" he asked, as he frantically tried to retract some of his more monstrous features, his horns slowly shrinking in size as his wings pressed tightly against his back
---
#281 Posted: 10:44:44 11/07/2015
Reece got over his initial surprise and said, "Wait... Marcanro? That your name?"
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me