Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Abandoned {Private) [CLOSED]
DimitriDM Ripto Gems: 587
#1 Posted: 15:59:10 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Story Plot
The year is 2050, researches have decided to go explore and find new unoccupied islands. After traveling for a certain amount of time. types of civilisations have been found on a particular island. The entire civilisation called themselves "Valorian". After the researches decided to settle down on the island, it quickly came to show that the already existing civilisation wasn't seeming to accept the newcomers. 4 Valorians of an high rank took the researches hostage...

You wake up from your sleep, a day as no-other. Apart from the location.
You look around and see that you are in a simple and well-furnished room, as the sun was shining through an open window that had been inserted with metal bars. The rest of the room is simple and does not contain anything special.
Once opening the door that leaded to the hall, you notice a fair amount of doors next to each other, upon inspection, you come to the conclusion that they were all equally the same.
You don’t know what, where or how you ended up in here. But you are not alone, that was one thing you can be sure of.
You also know that you cannot leave the building, every attempt of escape is impossible by either the door being locked or windows being blocked off with metal bars.

Extra Information
The entire house is gigantic. It has a huge amount of rooms including: Swimming Pool, Laboratory, Dining hall, kitchen, living room, a huge empty hall and doors that are still locked.
The unoccupied rooms are for the future arrivals/prisoners. How the story continues, will be explained as the RP continues.

Rules
- Gore is allowed, just know where to stop.
- Relationship, love and anything relative. Is accepted, but only if others are okay with it.
- Do not equip your character with too overpowered abilities.
- Keep a steady communication with others so that the plot doesn’t get inflicted. (Majority of the participants have the time zone (GMT 0 and GMT +1)
- Only use your own OC’s. With a maximum of 2 per user.
- Do not act negatively upon rejection of your join request. There will be a valid reason given if this is the case.
- Try to stay active. You will be removed from the RP if you haven't posted for more than 2-4 days. Unless a reason has been given. Your character is then to be in his room, for the absent time. (Removed characters can return if an emergency caused for the inactivity).
- Have fun!

Participants
(PM me if you would like to participate.)
- [User Posted Image]DimitriDM - (Alvira Valor) & (Swirla)
- [User Posted Image]Blackwing116 - (Syndral Valor) & (Miko Valor)
- [User Posted Image]BlackFury96 - (Reece Johnson)
- [User Posted Image]EyeBrawler2014 - (Kihei)
- [User Posted Image]Wolfgang - (Gabe Telbot)
- [User Posted Image]theuone - (Marcanro)
- [User Posted Image]LegendOfZelda - (Zenith)

Sheet Template
Name:
Appearance:
Element:
Abilities:
Fears:
Additional Note:
-------------------------------------------
Name: Alvira Valor
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Element:
[User Posted Image]
Abilities: Is able to wield simple water type items, including her famous water flute. Alvira has swiftness and can be quick in responding to actions.
Fears: Doesn't like ice all that much and overheated things.
Additional Note: "I like hanging out."

Name: Swirla
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Element:
[User Posted Image]
Abilities: She may be small but is very smart and good with magic. She knows how teleportation spells work and lots more as well.
Fears: Arguments, lies, dark magic and shouting.
Additional Note: Truth is a common sense.
Edited 14 times - Last edited at 19:08:36 23/05/2015 by DimitriDM
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#2 Posted: 16:15:12 17/04/2015
Name: Syndral Valor
Appearance: Here she is, in badass pose smilie
Element:
[User Posted Image]
Abilities: Syndral is capable of simple ice-typed powers, such as creating pillars of ice or freezing objects. Syndral has a swift and agile movement, often preferring martial arts over her abilities with ice. Syndral has one Sword which has a hard-frozen edge. due to Syndral's element being ice, the sword can sometimes shoot Freezing particles. However, shooting one of these particles drains Syndral's energy by a bit.
Fears: Anything that is a heat source. Is not all to comfort within small places or many people. Syndral is afraid to go "overboard" with her ice-powers. Is afraid of peoplee rejecting her due to her ice-element.
Additional Note: "Humanity is a parasite. I dislike them and that'll never change."

Name: Miko
Appearance: Little blue guy on the right
Element:
[User Posted Image]
Abilities: Miko can blow powerfull bubbles at his opponent. He can scratch using his claws. He's a fast swimmer. Miko has a strong endurance for a small kitten as well.
Fears: Dogs, Any living being smaller than him.
Additional Note: Quickly gets distracted by anything play-able. Like yarn, curtains, and bedsheets. Is in relation with Swirla.
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 12:11:22 18/04/2015 by BlackWing116
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#3 Posted: 19:18:07 17/04/2015
Name: Kihei
Appearance: (He's the blue dragon in my avatar)
Element: Ice
Abilities: He can fly, has ice breath, and can control ice
Fears: He is afraid about his friends getting hurt
Additional Notes: He is in love with Alvira

((Dimitri, can you respond to my last PM))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#4 Posted: 22:00:44 17/04/2015
Name: Reece Johnson
Race: Cyborg
Elements: [User Posted Image]
Personality: A cunning mind with a military mindset. Quite cunning and smart. Likes to get what he wants. Can be manipulative.
History: Worked as part of a large enterprising company, that created many ground-breaking inventions, including “sentient*” machines, or A.I's. When Reece's father, Cave, contracted a fatal illness, Reece entered into a stage of depression. After his father died, and his mother had her brain mapped into a computer, he tried to flee from the hell that his home had become. Yet, he didn't manage it. Having been almost killed by a rocket-turret, he was forced to remain in the company's facility. Having most of his body blown apart meant that, in order to survive, he had to become part machine. As such, they fused his remaining body with that of assorted androids at their disposal, leaving him still humanoid, but no longer human.
Appearance: Head and top right side of body are still human, he has close-cropped brown-gold hair, pale white skin and blue eyes. His right eye is red and mechanical, his left arm is golden in colour but made out of steel, where the hand is, there are interchangeable settings for what appears there. Has two robotic legs, each with three toes each, however, he tries to appear human by wearing dark sunglasses, expensive suits and gloves.
Abilities: Can interchange his left “hand” between flamethrower, laser gun, turret, or computer-interfacer. Can see infra-red and ultra-violet with his mechanical eye.
Other: N/A
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:38:57 18/04/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#5 Posted: 22:42:16 17/04/2015
Name: Gabe Talbot
Appearance: As a human, he has grey hair, golden eyes, and a thin, slightly athletic build. Hides his 'true' Were-chimera form (Humanoid bearlike body, wolf head, lion mane, bat ears and wings, bull horns, canid clawed/furred hands, hooved legs, reptilian tail that ends in a shark fin) from those he doesn't trust.
Element: None inherently, can copy others' elements. (I think it'd be fair if he can only have one 'learned' at a time, and learning another wipes the other one from his repertoire)
Abilities:
  • Shapeshifting (limited to one specific human form, and can only take on bestial attributes. Cannot change genders or imitate others exactly)
  • Power copying (only temporary if he doesn't take the time to 'learn' the skill)

Fears: Rejection, being thought of as a freak, losing his friends
Additional Note: None that I can think of at the moment.
Time Zone: Eastern US, EST (-5:00)
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:17:26 17/04/2015 by Wolfgang
#6 Posted: 22:44:31 17/04/2015
((Wolfgang, this is private, I'm not sure why it doesn't say so anymore but look through the OP))
---
#7 Posted: 22:46:28 17/04/2015
((Oh, I didn't see it anywhere, sorry about that! Still, I'd love to join if given the opportunity.))
---
#8 Posted: 22:46:42 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
(((Wolfgang, your sheet will be taken into consideration. The RP should start at around 14:00 - 16:00 PM GMT +1
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#9 Posted: 22:50:30 17/04/2015
(I've been watching this, could I join? (Given my characters fit.))
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#10 Posted: 22:56:54 17/04/2015
I've also watched this Role Play and it looks like one I might join in the future if I can if my other Role Play goes to slow or dies.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#11 Posted: 22:58:14 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Both fill in your sheet, and it will be taken into consideration.
Also, mention your timezone, GMT that is..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:37 17/04/2015 by DimitriDM
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#12 Posted: 23:37:59 17/04/2015
(Okay)

Name: Marcanro
Appearance: he has a centaur-like body. His body has purple fur, and he has a long tail ending in a scythe-like blade. For his upper body, he has seven fingered-hands. For his head, he has no mouth, and his nose is basically just a few slots for nostrils. In addition to his two regular eyes, he has two additional ones on eye stalks on top of his head, of which can swivel 360 degrees, allowing him to look in all directions. The color of his eyes are blue.
Element: Aura. If you need to know what it's like, it's a light blue flowing energy that can be molded into shapes, and it's only true offensive power without being shaped into a weapon is a sphere of energy that can be launched at a target. And yes, I know I am not the first to have come up with Aura.
Abilities: since he doesn't have a mouth, he speaks through telepathy. Uses aura in various ways, such as mentioned above, but it can also help him sense things he can't see.
Fears: not being able to see or sense things, being enclosed for too long, ect.
Additional notes: Marcanro is an Animorphs OC, an Andalite to be exact.

(I have another OC nut this sole sheet toke a while, so I'm going to need some time. Speaking of time, my current time is 7:38 PM.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#13 Posted: 00:18:00 18/04/2015
Name: Chikage (The japan words of ground and lizard combined)
Appearance: About a 3 foot young Lizard like haman. He has a dark red skin color, he also has scales all over his body, with black and red hair, and his eyes are like a lizards and colored light brown. He has a tail about 2 feet long with a shark like tail fin. And he wears torn, shaggy jeans and a torn dark brown cloth shirt with some blood stains. You can also see his fangs, even when his mouth is closed.
Element: Earth
Abilities: Able to swim through the ground, but very hard substances like diamond, and Iron, he can't go through. And depending on how hard he hits the ground depends on how powerful a boulder is shot out from the ground (He can hit the ground and a rock can shot out of the ground, also will not be so op)
Fears: Is scared of ice, and cannot swim in water but he does like playing in it.
Additional Note: He is very anti-sociable and depressed a lot of the time, he tries to hide his tail but its very hard, and is hungry a lot of the time.
"Hunger never sleeps!"
Timezone: GMT -5 (I can adapt to diffrent times)
---
#14 Posted: 12:43:05 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
((Let us begin))

A shimmer of light shined on a small pony, her swirly mane was only little to be shown above the blankets. The day had just begun but the was not to be seen by the small little creature, at least not yet. A soft groan was heard from underneath the blankets not long after the sun had shown its warmth upon the small filly's forehead. She awoke from her sleep, and softly opened her eyes, she noticed the blanket over her head a yelped in fear, thinking that she was being captured or taken. The filly violently squirmed her hoofs around, only for the blanket to slide away from the pony, as the weight of it's hanging part was more than enough for the entire blanket to fall on the ground. "My eyes!" The filly whined as the sun was shining directly onto her orange little eyes.

She looked around too see where she was, only for a concerned and confused look to spread onto her face. "This isn't home?" She said quietly, still not completely sure on where she was. "Then, what is this place?" She jumped out of bed and walked to the window. Upon close inspection, she noticed the metal bars obstructing any chance of escape. "What? erm? help?" The pony said panicking as she quickly turned away from the window, searching the room for any possible exit. Her eyes quickly locked onto the wooden door, that was on the far side of the room. She then used her magic to open the door, which creaked upon opening. "That thing needs some oil." She mumbled to herself. She then slowly peeked from behind the door, quietly looking into the hallway. Once she was sure that nothing was there, she had the courage to slowly walk into the hallway, where she was met with something simply terrifying. "Great more doors." The filly whined again. "Where am I." She whispered, as tears of anxiety and fear streamed down her face.
#15 Posted: 12:51:06 18/04/2015
It was quiet, but not too quiet enough as the sun started to shine on a small creature's face. It's eyes closed as it sat up. "Hmmmmow.... Wha...who...?" The small creature, a cat, to be excact. stumbled out of it's bed. "Why is the bed so big?" the cat asked, opening it's eyes looking at the bed. "This isn't my room... this is far from a tent... what happend... Why am I here?" The cat started looking for any possible excits, but only found a door that clearly needed an oil bath. "Whoever is the owner of this house realy doesn't give a meow about thier house." The cat whined as he walked out to only find more doors. "Great, doors." he said, passing by a rather random mirror. He looked into it and only found himself flinching.

"I'm a what!?" Miko shouted, looking athis reflection in the mirror. "I'm a human! Not a cat!" He continued shouting. Miko rubbed his eyes, but his vision didn't change. There was still a reflection of a cat. "Great.... First a strange house, now I'm a cat. What next!? A gigantic thing with a tail? Or a fish-lady walking my way handing me marshmallows!? I must be dreaming, right? Right!?"
Miko started panicking, running circles.
#16 Posted: 12:53:59 18/04/2015
Kihei was sleeping soundly until hearing a door creak open, he got up and looked around "Where am I?" He thought before getting out of bed and walking to the door, going outside of the room, he saw a young filly crying "Hey, are you ok?" He asked as he walked over and wrapped his wings around her

((Can you respond to my PM Dimitri?))
---
#17 Posted: 13:01:11 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
The pony jumped off from the sudden touches, she used her energy to race back into her room, as she banged the door shut. A click noise was then heard shortly after, the door had been locked.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:02:14 18/04/2015 by DimitriDM
#18 Posted: 13:04:21 18/04/2015
Reece awoke to the sound of screams, or at least to the fadin of screams. As he blinked he realized he'd ben dreaming, nightmares. He'd been remembering THAT day, the one where she'd killed them al, the one where his mother had gone from a caring parent to a homicidal mass-murderer. He coughed as he sat upwards, remembering his dads last words to the others, "It has to be her," and Reece couldn't help but think that, if it hadn't been her, maybe they would'nt have all died, and maybe he'd still have his mother. But no, what ifs wouldn't help him, his mother was gone, even if he could've taken her away from that god-awful place, she wasn't his mother anymore, his mother had died as surely as if she'd been deleted from a database, he collapsed on the ground and cried, then he reached for the picture that he kept at his bedside table, of his father sitting at a table with his mother standing behind him, resting her hands on his shoulder.

"WHERE IS IT?" he shouted as he stood up, his eye cleared from tears and then he noticed, this wasn't his bed, nor his room. He flipped the table over with his left hand and broke it apart with his fist, as he looked at his arm, he remembered one of the scientists who'd installed it, Douglas something. He'd talked about his sister, saying that she was a test subject now. He hadn't talking to him, not really, he didn't know they were related, maybe he'd been her adoptive father. He didn't know, but now the memories were flowing, and the tears wouldn't stop. In his sadness, he flung the table, and set it on fire. It blast through the door and came to rest in the corridor.

He then walked out of the door and looked around, nobody. Then he walked past a corner where he saw Kihei, "Who are you?" he asked the dragon.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:09:56 18/04/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#19 Posted: 13:13:01 18/04/2015
Miko heard a loud "bang" coming from the corner. Curiousity got the most of him as he started to run through the corner. His eyes caught a half-broken-burning table on the ground. "Hey! Who's setting tables on fire?" He asked, his voice squeeking. In automatism, Miko spouted water on it, hoping the fire would turn off. It did.

"Wait, did I just..." Miko spoke to himself, now trying to whistle, but instead, blowing bubbles. "Heh... so I'm a water-breathing-blue-cat-with-a-" Miko catched his breath. "-hoody-on-the-head?" Miko shrugged. "M'kay." He said, walking past another corner. There, he saw two beings. Scared. Miko hid himself behiend a vase, hoping for the two not to see him as he spied on both.
#20 Posted: 13:20:05 18/04/2015
Kihei looked at the door the filly ran into "I guess I scared her, don't blame her, this place is creepy" He thought before hearing Reece, causing him to jump "I'm Kihei! Who are you? You're not here to hurt me are you?" He asked nervously
---
#21 Posted: 13:21:04 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Swirla curled up into a small corner of the room. This wasn't normal, she thought to see too much My Little Pony episodes, but this wasn't normal. She looked around, she felt her body being swift and light, she completely forgot about it, due to the complete new situation she had been placed in. Why was she a pony? Was this normal? Is she dreaming?
Swirla violently shook her head in hope that it was just getting to her head. "I am a pony!" She shouted out in tears. "Why am I a pony!?" She looked around, her family, her mother, father, she was still young, around 18 years or so. So small and so shy. Swirla's tears started to stream with greater amouns, as she remembered her family being somewhere else. Not knowing if they were even alive or not. "I wanna go home!" She cried out, not caring if she could be heard by others or not. "I don't like this!" Helplessly, she looked around, she noticed her bed. She jumped up and galloped towards it. She then climbed into it and looked underneath her pillow. "Please let it be there." Swirla whispered as tears kept on streaming down her face, only for more panic to start employing its abilities. "It's gone!" Swirla exclaimed to herself. "No, nononnononnonononono." She said as she shook her head repeatedly.

Swirla eventually couldn't hold it anymore, she was stuck. Stuck in this, this, THING. She buried her face into the pillow as her crying continued to proceed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:22:50 18/04/2015 by DimitriDM
#22 Posted: 13:22:36 18/04/2015
((ninja'd again, sorry, lets just pretend I posted this before you EB? Can wwe?))

Reece gestured impatiently with his left hand at Kihei, "Come on, I don't want to go around calling you dragon, we're both trapped in a facility and I haven't seen another living thing, you're the first biological interaction I've hid since my awakening, you're not a statue are you, you must have a name. Unless you're one of THEM... hmm, you don't look like a mech, but you might be, I can't be sure, so its best if you tell me your name, otherwise I'll have to find out,"

---

Reece kneeled down, "So are you a mech? It'll be easier if you tell me,"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:25:10 18/04/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#23 Posted: 13:25:31 18/04/2015
Miko kept on spying. "Them... who's he talking about? A cyborg whoman trying to kill creatures with toxic? Like, I must be dreaming... Cyborgs are... that's.. no.... It only excists in games.

Miko didn't know he was thinking out loud, able to be heard from his hiding spot.

"It's not like some strange object walks over to you and says 'target acuaire...I don't know anymore Miko get it together man you're overdoing this."
#24 Posted: 13:30:18 18/04/2015
Slowly waking up, Chikage got up out of the bed slowly looking around. 'Where?! What is this place?' he said walking over to a nearby window, closed with metal bars. Chikage Tried to pull the window open, but it didn't budge. 'Am I really going to be stuck in this place?!' He thought as he slowly walked to a nearby door. Turing the knoob slowly to make sure it wasn't locked, seeing as it wasn't locked he slowly opened the door, peeking out to see a blue dragon like creature and a small yellow unicorn. Quickly shutting the door after seeing the two out in the hall. 'I really don't want to deal with anyone else now! Especially with me being in the mysterious place!
---
#25 Posted: 13:31:34 18/04/2015
((When did I mention cybord woman trying to kill creatures with toxic?))

Reece's head snapped up as he heard Miko's voice, he heard, specifically, "Target acquired," and narrowed his eyes. Then he flicked his wrist and his left hand was replaced with a laser which he swung at the vase, shattering it,
---
#26 Posted: 13:33:20 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
((Why does everyone think I'm still in the open?))
#27 Posted: 13:34:54 18/04/2015
^[[ninja'd. Swirlo is in her room. I suggest copying your msg before posting, then pressing F5-refresh page-read if there are any new posts and edit if needed

@GLaDOS/EternalS: Miko is just blabbing out the randommess of randomz]]

LIke now...]]

"EEEEEek!' Miko shouted, jumping up and clamping himself onto the celling. "Don't shoot don't shoot! I'm just a cat!" Miko kept on shouting. "I only was talking to myself! I'm sorry if I said something wrong!" Miko then fell off the celling. "Ow."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:35:45 18/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#28 Posted: 13:35:27 18/04/2015
Ooc: I'm getting ninja'd so much, but i will be gone for the next few hours for a Pokemon VGC Preimier challenge.
---
#29 Posted: 13:37:30 18/04/2015
Reece looked at Miko and frowned, "Well, you're not a mech, or if you are then youu're one of those personality ones, but you seem harmless enough, i wont shoot you,"
---
#30 Posted: 13:41:17 18/04/2015
"Thank you very much." Miko said. "Being a researcher, coming on a random island and then this isn't fun already. Being shot is twice as bad." Miko sat down. "Honestly enough. I used to work at a lab, but, I got scared of things and retired from there. Was my best choise made in life. I would've died if I didn't."

Miko then turned to look at the wall. "What is your name?" He asked.
#31 Posted: 13:52:19 18/04/2015
"Yes, Reece Johnson here, my father was the CEO of a large company, you most probably have used something they made, and if not, then you have me, a living breathing example of their work that almost killed you,"
---
#32 Posted: 13:52:39 18/04/2015
"What is a mech?" Kihei asked Reece "I'm just a dragon"
---
#33 Posted: 13:56:38 18/04/2015
"Mechanical. I'm half-mech, being a cyborg and all, but I'm different, my mind is human, only my body has een changed. Most of them are, empty, no soul, no conscience, just wires and chips that dictate their every move. Some are so advanced that they could appear to be living, every precaution made to ensure that no-one knows what they really are, until its too late, but I have a special set of skills that allow me to find out,"

He flicked his wrist and his laser pointer was replaced with a pronged mechanical tool that uzzed with electricity, "This'll respond to any mechanical device, attempt to intereact, and so, its how I tell whether somethings a mech or not if I cant tell at face value,"
---
#34 Posted: 14:01:35 18/04/2015
As he awoke, Gabe took in the surroundings around him, from the plain bed to the small window in his room. "Where... where the heck am I?" he mumbled, stumbling out of bed, still trying to shake sleep's hold on him. He looked down at the unfamiliar clothes that now adorned him and sighed. Well, that'll save some time. he thought, as he opened the door. "Um, hello? Anyone here?" he called out, looking around.
---
#35 Posted: 14:05:29 18/04/2015
"At the moment, I have no inclination to test you, but if I feel you're being suspicious then I'm afraid I'll ave to try and use it,"

Reece then flicks his wrist and a mechanical hand pops up, which places a leather glove over.
---
#36 Posted: 14:24:03 18/04/2015
As he walked through the halls, Gabe finally heard what sounded like talking from around a corner. Okay, I might be able to ask them if they can help me, I mean, just because I don't know where I am doesn't mean I'm trapped here. he thought, completely genre blind. But how do I know they aren't hostile?

Gabe peeked around the corner, seeing what looked like both a cyborg and a dragon. Wait, what!? he thought, swiftly putting his back against the nearby wall. Cyborgs are certainly possible, but... dragons? Now I know this isn't real... please wake up, wake up!

His breathing became rapid, probably loud enough for the others to hear.
---
#37 Posted: 14:28:36 18/04/2015
Reece pulled out his laser and used it on the wall, it scorched a litt,e but didn'tt beak through, "Darn it," he sad and carelessly swung his laser at the wall Gabe was hiding behind, almost hitting him..
---
#38 Posted: 14:35:58 18/04/2015
"Eep!" Gabe cried out, as he stumbled away from the wall in shock, falling to the ground. Well, they obviously know I'm here... so there'll be no harm in this...

"Don't shoot! Please! I don't want to hurt you, er, and vice versa!" he called out, as he tried to pull himself up from the hallway floor.
---
#39 Posted: 14:38:02 18/04/2015
Reece turned around in surprise, "Who's shooting at you?" he asked, confused.
---
#40 Posted: 14:40:18 18/04/2015
"Woah!" Kihei jumped, he ran over to Gabe "I think I know you from somewhere sir"
---
#41 Posted: 14:41:45 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Swirla looked up from all the noises, she thought she recognized some. "There are more here, they are ehh eep!" Swirla wasn't sure if it was a good idea to leave her room orn ot. But she couldn't stay in there forever. Pushing herself away from the now soaked Pillow, she jumped off her bed and slowly walked towards the door again, she then unlocked it and carefully opened it.
"H-hello?" She quietly asked, "who are you, all?" She too the courage to walk forward to reveal herself completely.
#42 Posted: 14:49:02 18/04/2015
((Er, was it a laser gun, or a blade? I'm guessing it's the latter now, so I can edit my post if you wish.))

A seemingly human being stumbled into Reece's view, from behind the wall that he had just hit, although there were plenty of signs that immediately showed his inhuman nature. Sable hair adorned the top of his head, with inhumanly golden eyes still wide with panic on his face. Claws had sprouted from the tips of his fingers, clearly visible on the hand he was using to clutch the corner of the wall. He looked at the dragon, and his eyes lit up with realization. "I... I know you. I mean... I'm not quite sure from where, but... I feel like I can trust you."
---
#43 Posted: 14:49:47 18/04/2015
((Oh, no, because Reece didn't mean to shoot Gabe note *carelesly* it was an accident, that's why hes surprised))

Reece almost shot Swirla with the laser but saw what she was and stopped/ "Oh, hello, and again, I am Reece Johnson,"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:52:56 18/04/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#44 Posted: 14:54:00 18/04/2015
"I have the same feeling" Kihei said before looking at Swirla "I'm Kihei, I'm sorry about scaring you, I was trying to comfort you"

((When are Alvira and Syndral coming into this?))
---
#45 Posted: 14:55:51 18/04/2015
"Oh, um... hi." Gabe said, rubbing the back of his head with his clawed hand as he caught sight of Swirla. "My name's Gabe, and it's a pleasure to meet you... uh... Fluttershy? No, wait, she was a pegasus..."
---
#46 Posted: 15:00:20 18/04/2015
((Probably as villains))

Reece turned to Gabe, "You know them?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:01:18 18/04/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#47 Posted: 15:00:46 18/04/2015
Quote: Eternal Sunfury
"Yes, Reece Johnson here, my father was the CEO of a large company, you most probably have used something they made, and if not, then you have me, a living breathing example of their work that almost killed you,"

Miko watched silently as he overheard everything, then decided to answer. "My name is Miko." Miko looked at Reece. "Your suit, as well as your robotic limbs are... from the Aparture Science laboratory, if I am not mistaken. I have always been fascinated by the works they've made. Tho, the entire company dissapeard." Miko said, then shutted up. "But again, I never worked there."

Miko sat down on Reece. "I like you, pal." Miko started giving heads to Reece, like a real cat.
#48 Posted: 15:02:55 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Swirla, looked up, "ehh, Fluttershy?" Swirla asked in confusion. "My name is Swirla." She then said, still having a very uneasy tone in her voice. "I want to go home, I don't know where I am, and...." She looked up at gabe. " I don't think I know you, but yet you sound so familiar." She walked to Gabe without even thinking of it.
#49 Posted: 15:08:04 18/04/2015
"I'm not really sure how, but... you guys remind me of, well, how do I put this? People I can't remember... that's a weird way of putting it, I know." he said, as he looked closely at the others. "It's like, well, a huge chunk of my memory is blank... just full of darkness..."
---
#50 Posted: 15:10:08 18/04/2015
Miko looked over. "I have the same problem a bit here too. I don't know how we got here. It's a bit blank to me. I only remember some of the way older days, about 14 to 20 years ago but anything recent just seems to be eresed. Meow-oh excuse me I need to get used to this." Miko said.
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me