Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Took a bunch of Marvel personality quizzes
Page 1 of 1
Took a bunch of Marvel personality quizzes [CLOSED]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1 Posted: 01:16:20 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
These were my results:

Quote:
Spider-Man |||||
Deadpool |
Captain America ||
Hulk |
Hawkeye |
Iron Man |

Honestly, I'm not shocked at all.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:49 17/04/2015 by StriderSwag
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2 Posted: 01:18:41 17/04/2015
But the information is a bit compromised considering some of the outcomes might not have...Like, one of the quizzes you took might not have had Deadpool as a result, so you can't really say this is accurate unless every quiz had different questions but the same result options.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#3 Posted: 01:23:56 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lunarz
But the information is a bit compromised considering some of the outcomes might not have...Like, one of the quizzes you took might not have had Deadpool as a result, so you can't really say this is accurate unless every quiz had different questions but the same result options.

Most of them did, unless they were Avenger or X-Men specific, in which case my Avengers were all over the place, and the only good X-Men one I could find gave me Deadpool. The rest had all of the above and more, but mainly the big names. Most gave percentage results (i.e. 88% Spider-Man, 9% Hulk, ect.) and the ones that weren't on some other ones were low enough that they didn't really matter.
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#4 Posted: 10:48:44 17/04/2015
and then there's me (I took a bunch of tests too)

Quote:
Captain America: |
Captain Britain: |
Deadpool: |
Hawkeye: |
Iron Man: ||||
Kingpin: | ???????????????????
Nightcrawler: |
Reed Richards: ||
Spider-man: ||
Storm: |

i do not see myself as any of these wtf
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me