Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I chopped all my hair off. .-. [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 08:25:54 16/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I was rocking a really cool undercut for a while. I always got compliments on my hair because of how nice it looked. I was really obsessive with it.

Now, my sides and backside were obviously shaved, but my bangs were way long. Like, down to my lips long. I would have to push it to one side past my ear, or part it in the middle. I would use american fiber forming cream or star wax. Any sort of clay-like texture to give it more style. Anything that was low shine and high hold was awesome.

Anyways...it was badass. However, I turn 21 in less than two months. I wanted something different, and something that would suit me more. I've lost enough weight from my strict diet to the point where my face looks thin, rather than average. So, I cut a whole 3 inches off of my bangs. Just my bangs.

Holy crap, people can actually see my eye brows now! The best part is, it feels light weight and takes way less time to dry. To be honest, I feel really confident with it too. I got a 2 on the sides and backside, long to short. Sort of like a fade. My top (or bangs) stop an inch or half of an inch before my eye brows. It looks really good! I haven't had my hair this short or like this in so long. It really threw off my friends and family, lol. I got a compliment from two really cute girls at work too. It threw me off and I didn't know what to say, to be honest.

I know this was sort of weird to post...but I don't have anyone to talk to. I just wanted to share with someone.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me