Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ask Kardonis\Bowser [CLOSED]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1 Posted: 00:38:19 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Sure, whatever, I blame peer pressure. Ask me anything, except that, the one nasty one you just thought of.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#2 Posted: 00:39:10 15/04/2015
TAKE ME TO CHURCH
I'LL WORSHIP LIKE A DOG AT THE SHRINE OF YOUR LIES
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#3 Posted: 00:40:01 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
TAKE ME TO CHURCH
I'LL WORSHIP LIKE A DOG AT THE SHRINE OF YOUR LIES

Stahp it
---
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#4 Posted: 00:56:21 15/04/2015
DO YOU THINK BOWSER U SHOULD STILL BE A THING BECAUSE I DO
---
you never saw me
#5 Posted: 00:57:13 15/04/2015
is princess peach a freak in bed???????????
---
Gay 4 GARcher
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 00:58:00 15/04/2015
Am I asking Bowser or his communications guy?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#7 Posted: 01:02:09 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: I-Brawler
DO YOU THINK BOWSER U SHOULD STILL BE A THING BECAUSE I DO

OF COURSE IT SHOULD!!!!! JEEEEZ

is princess peach a freak in bed???????????

According to Mario she is. As for me? never been in that situation.

Quote: StormDragon21
Am I asking Bowser or his communications guy?

Uh, let's go with Bowser *static* Uh, yeah, this is a direct line...
---
#8 Posted: 01:02:39 15/04/2015
Is daisy unattractive??? Is that why you won't kidnap her???
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#9 Posted: 01:03:03 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Is daisy unattractive??? Is that why you won't kidnap her???

Who's Daisy?
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#10 Posted: 01:05:23 15/04/2015
Why the hell do you keep kidnapping Peach? Like seriously, what's the point. An after the first few failed attempts, what made you think the next hundred would work any better?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#11 Posted: 01:06:05 15/04/2015
WHO'S BOWSER JR.'S MOM????
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12 Posted: 01:10:33 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
Why the hell do you keep kidnapping Peach? Like seriously, what's the point. An after the first few failed attempts, what made you think the next hundred would work any better?

Well you see, I have this great corporate backer, it's called nintendo, maybe you've heard of them. Anyway, they supposedly "make games" where the idiot Mario has to save the princess. Now I haven't a clue what that's supposed to mean, but all I know is that once or twice a year I build giant convoluted obstacle courses, then kidnap Peach. Mario then slowly works his way through it all, then we have our "big finale" where I always throw the match for him. He wins, grabs Peach and heads home happy. Nintendo then hands me a fat cheque, and go build another castle, oh and buy a new car.
---
#13 Posted: 01:11:11 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator

Uh, that's classified information there....I can't be spilling it to just anybody....
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#14 Posted: 01:12:01 15/04/2015
Quote: kardonis

Well you see, I have this great corporate backer, it's called nintendo, maybe you've heard of them. Anyway, they supposedly "make games" where the idiot Mario has to save the princess. Now I haven't a clue what that's supposed to mean, but all I know is that once or twice a year I build giant convoluted obstacle courses, then kidnap Peach. Mario then slowly works his way through it all, then we have our "big finale" where I always throw the match for him. He wins, grabs Peach and heads home happy. Nintendo then hands me a fat cheque, and go build another castle, oh and buy a new car.

I see....

Sell out
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#15 Posted: 01:15:04 15/04/2015

Uh, that's classified information there....I can't be spilling it to just anybody....

Who's my mom?
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#16 Posted: 01:15:15 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator

I see....

Sell out

MEH

*drives away in million dollar car to the multi-million dollar castle in the distance*
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#17 Posted: 03:29:45 15/04/2015

I see....

Sell out

MEH

*drives away in million dollar car to the multi-million dollar castle in the distance*

HAH.
Multi-millionaires.

Look, you're good, but you're not as good as me.
Crap I think that was Zero's line.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#18 Posted: 19:18:55 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lunarz

Who's my mom?

Your mom? I haven't a clue.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me