Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Fictional Characters Battle Royal (Private)
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Fictional Characters Battle Royal (Private) [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#51 Posted: 15:06:02 12/04/2015
"How about this!?" the being yelled, staring the newcomer straight into the eyes. Only by blinking, she sended the being through three trees, seven rocks and ramming it into the last tree.
"You like!? It's called Psychic Control!"
Slab
"Auch, stupid headache always appearing."
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#52 Posted: 15:16:41 12/04/2015
Kihei ran up to the girl "Are you ok? My name is Kihei I don't care what hou think about anything, I just want to make sure you're ok" He said as he looked at the strange female
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#53 Posted: 15:19:24 12/04/2015
The girl pushed the fox away. "Friends cannot be made here." She strictly said. "And I'm fine. Whatever. Friends are to be killed here." the girl said coldy.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:44:01 12/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#54 Posted: 15:51:23 12/04/2015
((Kihei is a dragon, I know you've been gone awhile, so its ok that you made that mistake buddy))

"Hey, that's no way to treat someone who is trying to be nice to you, we don't even know your name and you're being mean to us? We haven't done anything to you" Kihei said
---
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#55 Posted: 16:22:18 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ughh.... You wanna go? You think you have seen bad stuff? " I say as I pull out my sword.
Also, thanks Kihei for helping me.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:45:15 12/04/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
DimitriDM Ripto Gems: 587
#56 Posted: 16:59:40 12/04/2015
[Ah flip it, let me first take a sel-*is shot*.
Let me just write my submission.

Name: Alvira Valor
Series: Shared OC between "BlackWing16" and me
Appearance: http://1drv.ms/1cnsspY
Personality: Is in love with popcorn and tends to offer help a lot of the times. She is very open to the public, but also is drawn back whenever conflicts break lose. Though her curiosity pulls her back, making the situation sometimes very confusing and complicated.

Abilities: The element of water is in full control. She can breathe underwater but dislikes ice and electricity. She has a lot of swiftness and is therefore able to dodge a fair amount of incoming dangers.

]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:14:22 12/04/2015 by DimitriDM
#57 Posted: 17:24:34 12/04/2015
The being just stood still staring at Oswald. "Kid, you can't defeat me with a single sword. You need something bigger than that. Look, if you want to survive, I should try to craft a bigger sword."
The creature waved lazingly with it's tail.
"Perhaps craft a sword that shoots green beams...like, I'm only making random examples..."
The creature's mood appeard to lighten.
"Look, I'm sorry for my disruptive behaviour. You all seem to just wish to defend yourself. I only wish to warn you for any dangers lurking ahead."
She stuck out a hand as an sign of apology. "My name is Syndral Valor, Cousin of Alvira Valor, Sister of Azelea Valor, Mother of... nobody haha."

Syndral sat down. "I have been hired as Arena fighter many times before. I have been kept hostage myself as well. I don't wish to let any of you live my life. My disruptive behaviour is built up by the time I have been kept in jail."
Syndral laid down. "You see, once they capture you, they let you fight others pure for the audience's entertainment."
Syndral showed the collar with the chain around her neck again. "I ran away..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:09 12/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#58 Posted: 17:28:07 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: DimitriDM

Personality: Is in love with popcorn and tends to offer help a lot of the times. She is very open to the public, but also is drawn back whenever conflicts break lose. Though her curiosity pulls her back, making the situation sometimes very confusing and complicated.

Abilities: The element of water is in full control. She can breathe underwater but dislikes ice and electricity. She has a lot of swiftness and is therefore able to dodge a fair amount of incoming dangers.

]]

(Accepted!)
"Wow. Now that is tragic. Do you know where we are?"
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:32:19 12/04/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#59 Posted: 17:35:55 12/04/2015
Quote: DrobotMewTwo

]]

(Accepted!)

"Honestly, I don't know. All I know is the following: there's an arena closeby."
Syndral sat up. She grabbed a Blue-colored sword and started sharpening it with a rock.
"Because of that arena being closeby, hunters are too. Making too much rucos will get thier attension rather quickly, so keep it down."
#60 Posted: 17:41:31 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
Quote: DrobotMewTwo

]]

(Accepted!)

"Honestly, I don't know. All I know is the following: there's an arena closeby."
Syndral sat up. She grabbed a Blue-colored sword and started sharpening it with a rock.
"Because of that arena being closeby, hunters are too. Making too much rucos will get thier attension rather quickly, so keep it down."

" We gotta get over there.. My kingdom needs me!"
---
#61 Posted: 17:43:46 12/04/2015
"Wait would you?" Syndral exclaimed. "Why don't you get some strong weapons and armor first? Like my sword..." Syndral held her sword up.
#62 Posted: 17:52:27 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, I can summon weapons out of thin air, like any robot ever, a remote that shoots electricity, and I can build any tech out of anything."
---
#63 Posted: 18:01:52 12/04/2015
Kihei hugged Syndral "I'm sorry to hear that Syndral, if only we could get out of here, I would help you get your life back together" He said
---
#64 Posted: 18:20:12 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ditto. We would love to help you."
---
#65 Posted: 18:31:51 12/04/2015
"That's very generous of you both. Sadly, I have made a deal with one of the keepers out there. The Arena is your ownly source of money over here. So I may be hired now and then you see."
#66 Posted: 18:37:37 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
"That's very generous of you both. Sadly, I have made a deal with one of the keepers out there. The Arena is your ownly source of money over here. So I may be hired now and then you see."

" What! Will you try to kill me?!"
---
#67 Posted: 18:44:35 12/04/2015
"This place is horrible, you shouldn't have to go through this, we're just as intelligent as the humans" Kihei said
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#68 Posted: 18:51:42 12/04/2015
Velia woke to the sensation of grass under her, and almost immediately jumped up, eyes wide and confused. "What....? Where is this?" She murmured, looking around.

At the announcers words she froze, not believing what she was hearing, but she quickly took a breath and closed her eyes. 'No, I must stay leveled, and find a way back, somehow... First, I'll check my surroundings.' The Dryphon thought, taking off into the air.

'I certainly don't approve of killing for sport, but I'll defend myself, nonetheless... Nothing will stop me from getting back to my sister and my kingdom.' Velia thought in determination as she flew, unknowingly swooping right over Kihei and the others.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#69 Posted: 18:51:43 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"No. More intelligent. Come on. Join our team."
---
#70 Posted: 19:01:05 12/04/2015
"If we all work together, there'll be out of luck" Kihei said before seeing a shadow pass over him, he flew up and after the creature "Hey! Wait!" He yelled
---
#71 Posted: 19:11:05 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Oswald used his ears to fly with Kihei. "Who could that be?"
---
#72 Posted: 19:27:14 12/04/2015
Velia blinked at Kiheis voice, turning to see the two following after her. She briefly thought to charge an attack before they could get closer, but she immediately reconsidered it.

'I'll just see what they want, it'd make no sense for one to announce their arrival if they were trying to get the drop on me anyway...' She figured, though she still felt her familiar unease when she stopped to flutter in place.

"I'd appreciate knowing your names and intentions before you get any closer." She called, her voice somewhat standoffish.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#73 Posted: 19:30:30 12/04/2015
"Of course, I'm Kihei" Kihei said
---
#74 Posted: 19:35:42 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"My name is Oswald. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. I come from the Wasteland. Who are you?"
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#75 Posted: 20:01:39 12/04/2015
I say nothing, as the stranger says this. She has no idea what I've gone through. What has been my entire life? All the blood that I have shed in the name of "Entertainment". Snarling I stand up drawing myself to my full height of 6 ft plus.

"Shut up all of you. You say that you know the evils of humanity? You say that you know true suffering? Ha, you do not, I say, before laying back against the tree trunk in silence before continuing. Until you take lives in the name of the humanity's "Entertainment. Until the only sound you know and hear are the pleas of mercy, the screams of the ones you kill and cheering of the crowd, you know nothing of the evils of humanity and you know not true suffering," I say, before I go silent placing a paw on my collar as I do. Little do I realize that rivers of tears stream down my face as I do.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:09:45 12/04/2015 by Wyrstel
#76 Posted: 20:02:21 12/04/2015
Velia stared at in particular Oswald for a moment, curious. 'That's the most.... Fascinating Rabbit I've ever seen, he looks like he belongs in a drawing.' She thought, blinking.

All hostility forgotten, Velia put on a neutral expression, not good with direct conversations. "Hello to you both, then. I am Velia, Queen of Ariva, though I'm not actually huge on formalities, so..." She glanced away awkwardly.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#77 Posted: 20:09:46 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Huh. I am a king. A king of the cartoon Wasteland. Hey, are you for teaming? We should not kill each other."
---
#78 Posted: 22:06:59 12/04/2015
Velia seemed to mull this over, but then eventually nodded with a half-smile. "Alright, there's superior strength in numbers anyway, and I agree, while I won't back down from the prospect of taking life, I'll only do so if I feel seriously threatened."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#79 Posted: 22:08:50 12/04/2015
OOC: Please slow down. I can only be on the internet twice a day.

"HEY! GIVE OUR SWORDS BACK!" Gully and Trevor shouted, firing their Blunderbusses at Syndral.
#80 Posted: 23:48:51 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
As I was flying, I heard blunderbuss shots.
---
#81 Posted: 00:53:43 13/04/2015
Kihei flew over to the wolf "I'm sorry to hear everything you've had to go through just to survive" He said "I'm also sorry if we offended you"
---
#82 Posted: 01:16:58 13/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"We mean no harm."
---
Spyro7850 Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#83 Posted: 02:45:58 13/04/2015
(Can I join?)
Name: Ness
Series: EarthBound
Picture: http://vignette4.wikia.nocooki...ages/5/55/Ness_(zape).png/revision/latest?cb=20131019211129&path-prefix=es
Personality: Calm, nice, and relaxed, yet brave and focused when conflict appears.
Abilities: Psychokinesis, which includes elemental-based attacks.
---
#1 Roller Brawl fan
"Ness, you'll always be the best character in Smash."
-Brawl in the Family, Comic #599
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#84 Posted: 03:48:32 13/04/2015
I look up at them in silence, just shaking my head. My ears twitch as I listen to them. Then taking a deep breath I speak again.

"No, no, I shouldn't have reacted that way. You all haven't done anything to me, its just... Anyway I'll be alright," I say, still having a paw on the collar around my neck.
#85 Posted: 04:41:22 13/04/2015
"Ok, so what should we do guys?" Kihei asked
---
#86 Posted: 10:58:34 13/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro7850
(Can I join?)
Name: Ness
Series: EarthBound
Picture: http://vignette4.wikia.nocooki...ages/5/55/Ness_(zape).png/revision/latest?cb=20131019211129&path-prefix=es
Personality: Calm, nice, and relaxed, yet brave and focused when conflict appears.
Abilities: Psychokinesis, which includes elemental-based attacks.

Accepted!
"Hmm...so many options."
---
#87 Posted: 15:20:47 13/04/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
OOC: Please slow down. I can only be on the internet twice a day.

"HEY! GIVE OUR SWORDS BACK!" Gully and Trevor shouted, firing their Blunderbusses at Syndral.

Syndral looked at Prince first, but never had the chance to reply as she got shot once in the head, once in the leg and once right in the stomache. "I didn't meant to-AAHH!!! What in the Valorian's Kluex-Arceus-Celestia's-Palutena's Name is-THAT HURTS!" Syndral fell on her back groaning in pain. "I thought I was clear about... uuugh... nevermind.... I ...uuugh... Just take those damm swo...swords......" Syndral weakly pointed at the two swords, stuck in the tree. "Please... I don't mean...ha...harm..."
Syndral's voice faded, so did her groaning...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:30:36 13/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#88 Posted: 15:35:41 13/04/2015
As Syndral fell down onto her back, a nearby bush started to bristle. A creature was lurking within this bush, being undetected by the rest. She opened her eyes after she was awoken from the noises that had came outside of her resting spot.

She saw Syndral's injuries, and the urge of giving out, was hard for her to hold back.
Another bristle could be heard from the bush, as Alvira slowly pushed some leaves aside that just allowed her eyes to peak through the bush a little easier.
#89 Posted: 15:38:14 13/04/2015
Syndral weakly turned her head towards the bush. "Who...who's there?" Syndral weakly asked. Blood started dripping down her face. The loss of blood caused Syndral to feel drowsy and dizzy. "Whoever you are... I...uugh.... I... I don't mean to..." Syndral didn't get a chance to finish her sentence, passing out.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 16:06:48 13/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#90 Posted: 16:27:16 13/04/2015
More bristles came from the bush, this time with more density as the bush started to move around.

Alvira then quickly ran out from within the bush, she quickly skidded to a stop right in front of Syndral, as she took hold of her, without looking up, and ran with her, into the far lands of the location.

It was only after 10 minutes of venturing away from the location that Alvira had to stop, as her energy had started to weaken.
She then put Syndral down, underneath a shade of an overgrown forest tree, its branches spread far and wide, all containing a huge amount of leaves, that softly waved around with the wind.
"Syndra, are you okay?" Alvira said worryingly. "Its me, Alvy!" She continued as she looked around, trying to spot anything that could suit as bandage .
#91 Posted: 16:31:29 13/04/2015
Syndral weakly looked up as a sign of consciousness.
"Alvy...... I-is that you....? Thank...god...."

Syndral then passed out completely. a soft "umpf..." was the last noise she made.
#92 Posted: 16:47:15 13/04/2015
"Syndra!?" Alvira shouted stressing, "please, don't do this!" Alvy turned to her surroundings again, she saw a typical form of plant she remembered from her homeland.
She quickly jumped up and ran towards the flowers. With one single pull she grasped an entire stack, "enough for now." Alvira whispered to herself, as she ran back to Syndral.
She once again skidded to a stop next to the now passed out Syndral, kneeled down and started to work as fast as possible.

Alvira may knew about the flowers existing, she however did not completely know on how to create the right material from the flowers, not even to think of duration. Alvira sighed as she closed her eyes to think back of the days she was introduced to the flowers.
With that, Alvira executed her steps as they appeared in her mind. And after a good 20-30 minutes she sighed exhaustingly, wearing a weak and tired smile as she applied the bandages onto Syndral's wounds.
All she could do now was waiting, as tiredness rose into her body, she got brutally interrupted from her afternoon nap, a nap she needed to stay in shape for the rest of the evening. A nap she now missed out on, a nap her body was rebelling for.
#93 Posted: 16:48:54 13/04/2015
Kihei had heard the gunshots and followed Alvira "Alvy... I knew it was you... Let me help you" He said
---
#94 Posted: 16:51:17 13/04/2015
Alvira stopped, she recognized the voice immediately. She saw Kihei. approaching from the distance.
#95 Posted: 16:53:27 13/04/2015
Syndral just quietly laid there, resting.

[Here's the short post disease smilie]
#96 Posted: 17:12:02 13/04/2015
Kihei walked up to her and hugged her "I missed you so much buddy, how have you been?" He asked
---
#97 Posted: 17:14:50 13/04/2015
Alvira winched at the second she was being hugged. "eeeh!" Alvira said worryingly, "let me go!" She squirmed with her legs and body. "I need to find care sources for Syndral"
#98 Posted: 17:18:02 13/04/2015
Syndral curled up in a ball as she continued resting silently. Her scarf hanging loose on her neck, eventually slipping off, revealing the collar with the small piece of chain again. Rolling over again, the chain found itself stuck within one of the branches.

If Syndral where to roll around again, she'd choke.
#99 Posted: 17:20:47 13/04/2015
((Dimitri, can you respond to my PM?))

Kihei let go of Alvira and went over to Syndral "Well, that's not good" He said as he took the chain off the branch
---
#100 Posted: 17:24:03 13/04/2015
Alvira noticed Kihei's location he was running into and quickly started a pursuit. "Let her go! Before you hurt her!" Alvira bellowed as she pushed Kihei aside, seeing that the chain had been twisted in a very unpleasant manner. Alvira quickly removed the knob out of the chains, as she glared at Kihei with cold eyes.
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me