Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Fictional Characters Battle Royal (Private)
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Fictional Characters Battle Royal (Private) [CLOSED]
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#1 Posted: 00:15:21 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
This will be my first RP so it might get shaky. This is the basic story.
Story: The year is 2224. Humans have created a device which can bring fictional characters to life. However, these characters are put in an arena and are forced to kill each other. This is a modern form of entertainment known as the "Burning". You are a fictional character, thrust out into the unknown. You soon receive word that you are one of the random competitors this year. You only know the basics. Time for your journey to begin. Good Luck.
--------
To enter, make a character sheet like this:
Name: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Series: Epic Mickey
Picture or Description:[User Posted Image]
Personality: Tactical genius and he is calm, but cocky. If he is in danger, he will fight against all odds. Never make Oswald mad, or he will rip you apart! However, more of this king's personality will be revealed in the RP. You will see a new Oswald, fighting his inner-self. He can be quite grumpy and stubborn, but nonetheless heroic. He is quite mischievous, adventurous and never escapes trouble, but finds his way out through cunning and wit. He is known to have a short temper around those he doesn't trust, so if he doesn't like you, watch out. He also has morals despite his flaws and always tries to do the right thing. He tries to do what's best for his family and friends, even if there are risks. Though he doesn't appear to be, Oswald can be quite friendly if he wants to and can warm up to people.
Abilities: He is skilled in swordplay, has a remote that can hack and shoot electricity, build any machine,etc. He is also described as having a " plaster" quality as he can have his limbs come off, and when he is hit, he can split into 12 smaller Oswald's. Oh yeah, being the king of Wasteland has perks, and he has the best luck around.Oswald can have his shadow fight for him. Oswald's most famous ability is the ability to fly with his ears. However, he is described as having a "plaster- like" quality that gives him the ability to manipulate his body parts. This means that he can stretch out his arms and legs. Also, he can have his head come clean off and he can split into a dozen smaller Oswalds. He can swim in the air and he can summon or build any machine at will.
------
Rules:
1. Keep gore to a PG-13 level. NO R STUFF.
2. Romance is allowed, but PG-13 stuff. Also, get permission from the other user.
3. Only kill off if necessary. Tell me first so things don't get crazy.
4. Minimum of 5 characters just so that things don't get crazy.
5. More story stuff will be revealed so START GUESSING!!
6. HAVE FUN!
-------
Please give this a try. Good Luck!
[User Posted Image]
----
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Edited 20 times - Last edited at 10:04:26 17/04/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 00:43:58 10/04/2015
Is it any fictional character or just video games?

Name: Teslo
Series: Mixels
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Teslo is intelligent and clever, and can easily deal with others acting silly. He has an unfounded fear of heights, though nobody knows why.
Abilities: Teslo can use his tail for many things, including climbing, overriding machines, lighting up areas, fighting, and even grabbing some objects.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#3 Posted: 00:46:11 10/04/2015
((Can you play as OCs?))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#4 Posted: 01:10:39 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
Is it any fictional character or just video games?

Name: Lesli
Series: Mixels
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Teslo is intelligent and clever, and can easily deal with others acting silly. He has an unfounded fear of heights, though nobody knows why.
Abilities: Teslo can use his tail for many things, including climbing, overriding machines, lighting up areas, fighting, and even grabbing some objects.

Any fictional character. Great choice! Accepted!
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#5 Posted: 01:11:22 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
((Can you play as OCs?))

Yes you can. Anyone is in!
---
#6 Posted: 02:23:51 10/04/2015
Name: Kihei
Series: My OC
Appearance: He's in my avatar
Personality: He's friendly, but he will fight to survive, no matter how much he doesn't want to
Abilities: He can fly, has ice breath, and can control existing ice
---
#7 Posted: 02:25:50 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Kihei
Appearance: He's in my avatar
Personality: He's friendly, but he will fight to survive, no matter how much he doesn't want to
Abilities: He can fly, has ice breath, and can control existing ice

Great character! You will make it far in the games!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:43:37 10/04/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#8 Posted: 21:56:28 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
First Story post.
"Ortensia! Where are you??" Those were the last words in the Wasteland. Come here little ones, let me tell you this story. I remember when everything was perfect. There was a time when everyone lived in peace. This was until I left. See, a magic portal opened beneath me and I fell into a forest deep beneath the earth. Upon my arrival, I heard some voice. This voice said " Welcome to the Burning. Here, you will fight other characters for fame and glory. We tell no details, and you are alone until the others arrive. Good luck." Upon hearing this, I ran into the woods, and I built a camp by a river. Pulling out my sword, I looked into the sky of this strange new world.
---
#9 Posted: 22:02:47 10/04/2015
Kihei ran after a bird before being shot with a tranquilizer dart, when he awoke, he was in the Burning, he ran after a very brief explanation until seeing a small camp "Hello?" He asked
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#10 Posted: 22:35:09 10/04/2015
Name: Trevor McGunk
Series: Spyro OC
Species: Land Blubber
Description: As far as his species goes, he's a massive beady-eyed purple and green blob who has one eye bigger than the other, in addition to a white Iris inside both eyes. He also has two big prominent teeth jutting out the bottom of his jaw, and wears a black pirate's outfit.
Story: Hailing from the war-torn region of Zephyr, Trevor is a captain of the pirate crew Sea Blubbers. The Sea Blubbers are in constant war with the pirate crew Breeze Bay Buccaneers. One day, Trevor was fighting the rival captain Gully Trumpton, but eventually they wound up in the arena where they might have to learn to work together if they want to live.
Abilities: Being a blob, he is very slow. However, his weakpoint if he has one is uncertain. He's also proficient with a saber and a blunderbuss, but prefers to use the sword.

Name: Gully Trumpton
Species: Breeze Builder
Description: He is a VEEEERY tall Pelican like creature with a brown leather vest and glasses. He has light blue feathers and has very narrow eyes. His throat is quite large for a Breezebuilder.
Story: Very similar to Trevor, except he is the captain of the Breeze Bay Buccaneers. Gully is also a skilled map-maker.
Abilities: Like Trevor, Gully can use a saber and a blunderbuss very well. Gully, on the other hand, prefers the gun to his sword, making him quite dangerous. He's never been sure where to shoot Trevor where it would hurt, since most shots fired at him just stick and fall out. On the other hand, Trevor has a hard time getting near Gully because he's way too fast for him.
#11 Posted: 22:39:42 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Who are you? Oswald asked as he drew his sword.
---
#12 Posted: 22:59:58 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: MugoUrth
Name: Trevor McGunk
Species: Land Blubber
Description: As far as his species goes, he's a massive beady-eyed purple and green blob who has one eye bigger than the other, in addition to a white Iris inside both eyes. He also has two big prominent teeth jutting out the bottom of his jaw, and wears a black pirate's outfit.
Story: Hailing from the war-torn region of Zephyr, Trevor is a captain of the pirate crew Sea Blubbers. The Sea Blubbers are in constant war with the pirate crew Breeze Bay Buccaneers. One day, Trevor was fighting the rival captain Gully Trumpton, but eventually they wound up in the arena where they might have to learn to work together if they want to live.
Abilities: Being a blob, he is very slow. However, his weakpoint if he has one is uncertain. He's also proficient with a saber and a blunderbuss, but prefers to use the sword.

Name: Gully Trumpton
Species: Breeze Builder
Description: He is a VEEEERY tall Pelican like creature with a brown leather vest and glasses. He has light blue feathers and has very narrow eyes. His throat is quite large for a Breezebuilder.
Story: Very similar to Trevor, except he is the captain of the Breeze Bay Buccaneers. Gully is also a skilled map-maker.
Abilities: Like Trevor, Gully can use a saber and a blunderbuss very well. Gully, on the other hand, prefers the gun to his sword, making him quite dangerous. He's never been sure where to shoot Trevor where it would hurt, since most shots fired at him just stick and fall out. On the other hand, Trevor has a hard time getting near Gully because he's way too fast for him.

Accepted!
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#13 Posted: 00:22:56 11/04/2015
Name: Prince (The Wild One)

Species: Winged Wolf

Appearance: His eyes are midnight blue and he has silky snow-white fur. An iron muzzle is always accompanies his collar he is never seen without it. Also when he is not of his cage he is chained up. In battle however his muzzle is removed.

Personality: On the outside he is cold and vicious but on the inside under that hard shell should someone eventually crack it is his quiet, shy and compassionate self. More of this personality will be revealed in the roleplay.

Powers/Abilities: He can fly and his senses as well as his physical abilities have heightened to their maximum.

Other: No one knows about his past but from his personality people can guess it was miserable. He has been in the Colosseum since it first began. He was born into it.

WARNING! Blood attracts him.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:52:18 12/04/2015 by Wyrstel
#14 Posted: 00:50:25 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted!
---
#15 Posted: 01:08:34 11/04/2015
I am in the middle of a vicious battle with a minotaur, when suddenly I am in this new world. I slowly start to scout out this new land. Whatever dangers await me here, I am ready to tackle any of them. After all battle is my life. The Arena, or the Collosieum is my only home. Blood drips from my claws and fangs. Bloodied from the fight, my normally pure snow-white fur is painted with blood.
#16 Posted: 02:14:51 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I carefully sneaked away, leaving the creature confused. Walking through the woods, I thought of home and how I missed Ortensia. High in the trees I see a strange wolf, and I am ready to finally get something to eat.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:48 11/04/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#17 Posted: 02:31:40 11/04/2015
Kihei followed Oswald "I'm Kihei, I don't want to hurt you, what's your name?" He asked
---
#18 Posted: 02:35:29 11/04/2015
Due to my acute senses, I realize that someone is watching me. Stepping toward the tree with Oswald in it, I lean against it. I stretch and smile, my bloody fangs glinting in the light.

"Come on out, stranger, I swear no harm shall befall you," I say.
#19 Posted: 10:36:56 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Kihei followed Oswald "I'm Kihei, I don't want to hurt you, what's your name?" He asked

The name's Oswald. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Want to team? See, just before this I meant a wolf. Here's how it went. He said he would not attack.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:42:04 11/04/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#20 Posted: 12:43:53 11/04/2015
Suddenly, gunshots were sounding in the area. Two more creatures where fighting each other from the looks of it, both of which seemed to have a saber and a blunderbuss each. One was a strange fat, but somewhat cute blobby creature, while the other was a tall, intelligent looking Pelican. ...And neither of them seemed to be here by choice.

"Hey, what just happened?" the blobby creature asked.

"Huh, I am not sure," the pelican responded.

The two creatures eventually looked around and then back to each other. ...Right before resuming their battle with their blunderbusses firing away.
#21 Posted: 13:35:21 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
While I was telling my story, I heard blunderbuss shots. I ducked under a rock.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:43:49 11/04/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#22 Posted: 15:41:28 11/04/2015
"I guess I could use a friend here" Kihei told Oswald as he followed his lead "Should I just freeze them?" He asked
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#23 Posted: 18:17:23 11/04/2015
[[Yolo-ing this.

Name: Syndral Valor/Subject991OX(She used to be a research object so yeah)
Appearance: http://lostsunburn.deviantart....ecent-526034714
Personality: Mainly drawn back, unconfortable around otthers but always seemingly annoyed. Has a big hatred against ANYTHING scientific.
Abilities: Any ice-based powers. Capable of ice-based magic. Any magic-related attack done gives damage in recoil. Simple tail-involving martial arts are preferred for Syndral thought due to her rather keeping her powers hidden.
---
EDIT: Removed mind control.-Added magic powers]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:58:40 12/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#24 Posted: 18:26:11 11/04/2015
Covered in blood with bloody fangs and claws, I am terrifying to behold. Muscles ripple across my entire body as I stretch. Two large eagle wings of the same color as my fur, are closed against my back. A heavily reinforced steel slave's collar inscribed with my name, Prince, upon it, is fastened around my neck.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:20 11/04/2015 by Wyrstel
#25 Posted: 19:33:52 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"I guess I could use a friend here" Kihei told Oswald as he followed his lead "Should I just freeze them?" He asked

Sure! That will take care of the- Umm... Kihei? Watch out!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:35:32 11/04/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#26 Posted: 19:36:39 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
[[Yolo-ing this.

Name: Syndral Valor/Subject991OX(She used to be a research object so yeah)
Appearance: http://lostsunburn.deviantart....ecent-526034714
Personality: Mainly drawn back, unconfortable around otthers but always seemingly annoyed. Has a big hatred against ANYTHING scientific.
Abilities: Any ice-based powers, as well as mind control. Gets damage in recoil if mind-controlling thought. (it may even lead to her own death if gone to far). Simple tail-involving martial arts are preferred for Syndral thought due to her rather keeping her powers hidden.
---]]

Accepted!
---
#27 Posted: 19:45:45 11/04/2015
I open my wings a few times, stretching them as well. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the light. Refolding my wings, I sit down with my back against a tree trunk. My ears are up and alert, even as I rest. As I hear the sound of gunshots, I simply shrug. If it came to experience, my whole life has been battle.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:14:11 11/04/2015 by Wyrstel
#28 Posted: 19:53:34 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Realizing I had only seen my shadow, I walk onwards. Soon I come up to a tree with a wolf resting on it. I try to sneak away.
---
#29 Posted: 21:25:45 11/04/2015
"Ever since you stupid birds invaded Zephyr, you've been a thorn on our sides for a coons age!" Trevor shouted.

"What!? It was you land blubbers that invaded Breeze Harbor first!" Gully shouted.

"Bullplop!" Trevor shouted. "You Breeze Builders invaded us first!"
#30 Posted: 23:42:13 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
As I ducked from the wolf, I thought I heard yelling in the distance.
---
#31 Posted: 05:01:34 12/04/2015
Kihei looked at the wolf "Who are you? I'm Kihei, do you mean us harm?" He asked
---
#32 Posted: 05:30:57 12/04/2015
I look up at the stranger as he speaks to me. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the light. Stretching my wings briefly, before folding them back up again, I speak. As I turn however, the collar around my neck glints and my name: Prince shines upon it.

"Currently you and your friend, there, I say motioning to Oswald, are no threat to me, so yes. Well Kihei, it is nice to meet you, I am Prince."
#33 Posted: 06:57:29 12/04/2015
Kihei walked up hugged Prince "Here, let me remove this collar" He said as he went to freeze the collar so he could easily break it
---
#34 Posted: 07:22:26 12/04/2015
"You cannot remove a collar that's frozen. I'd advise you tu melt it instead." a voice said, coming from any direction possible. Not soon later, a creature with a black cloack all over it's body appeared, aproaching the others. "You're a fool thinking it'll work." the creature said, swiping it's tail around mysteriously.
#35 Posted: 08:04:00 12/04/2015
"It won't be removed by any conventional means, if at all. I've had this on me, all my life. As soon as I was born, I was fashioned with this collar. It adjusted as I grew larger," I say taping, the collar. A four link of chain hangs from my collar, remnants of my lead chain. Opening my wings, I start preening them.
#36 Posted: 09:00:44 12/04/2015
"So you're telling me you're proud of humanity's creations!?" The being spat, furiously. "You all have no idea what hellhole you've fallen into. What brought you twerps here anyways?" The creature continued spatting out, clearly not enjoying the current situation happening.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:53:06 12/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#37 Posted: 10:59:34 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I come out and say " If you hate humanity's creations, you will hate me. I come from a land that was created by humans. I even use tech created by them. I am only here because I was thrust here. Things were actually looking up for me! Of course, I of all things were chosen."
---
#38 Posted: 11:02:08 12/04/2015
The being turned around. "You're confronting ME with such foolishness and corruption?" Suprisingly, she wasn't spatting. "Look, I don't hate humans as being. Honestly, they're tasty and go-eh none of your buisniss- but if humans didn't excist I'd be star-eh..." The being shock it's head, making the cloack fall off and exposing it's actual body to the rest. "shi...." The creature, clearly a girl, started backing off.
"Look, I...eh... It's... eh...." The creature started running away.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:08:29 12/04/2015 by BlackWing116
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#39 Posted: 11:04:17 12/04/2015
(I'd like to join aswell if that's okay smilie)

Name: Velia

Series: The Legend of Spyro OC

Species: Dragon/Gryphon Hybrid.

Appearance: http://sta.sh/013ak6wanccp

Personality: Cunning and courageous, but also quite wary of new faces. But over time she can be quite selfless, protective, considerate, and on occasion playful.

History: She is the Queen of a kingdom where she comes from, but despite her title she is no stranger to combat and has fought to defend her homeland from villains many times in the past. She also has a younger sister whom she'll stop at nothing to get back to.

Abilities: Sharp eyesight. Good stealth and tactical skills. Flight. Fast overall speed. Breathes a blue-black fire that bypasses heat resistance/immunity and steals energy over time. Can become a shadowy figure that can't be hurt by anything for some time and also go through crevices and "stick" to surfaces. Also breathes electricity, but can only do basic damage with it.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:53:48 12/04/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#40 Posted: 11:07:31 12/04/2015
Quote: ShinyPikachu

Personality: Cunning and courageous, but also quite wary of new faces. But over time she can be quite selfless, protective, considerate, and on occasion playful.

History: She is the Queen of a kingdom where she comes from, but despite her title she is no stranger to combat and has fought to defend her homeland from villains many times in the past. She also has a younger sister whom she'll stop at nothing to get back to.

Abilities: Sharp eyesight. Good stealth and tactical skills. Flight. Fast overall speed. Breathes a blue-black fire that bypasses heat resistance/immunity and steals energy over time. Can become a shadowy figure that can't be hurt by anything for some time and also go through crevices and "stick" to surfaces, her speed also increases in this state as her weight becomes nonexistent. Also breathes electricity and has natural resistance to magic and energy attacks.

[[I can't say if you're accapted or not. Though, I like the design realy bad. Sadly, the high amound of powers and resistances and increased stats in some stadia confuse me. But that's it. I still like the idea. smilie]]
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#41 Posted: 11:51:41 12/04/2015
(Well her powers/abilities make sense in context with her universe, and aren't nearly as OP as they may seem as most are commonplace for her kind and/or have vulnerabilities that aren't too difficult to exploit. I definitely don't wanna be "That guy" so I could leave out more though if it still poses a problem. [Plus I already left out several things intentionally so this is not even as powerful as she actually is lol] Glad you like the design btw, she's one of my favorites. smilie)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#42 Posted: 12:04:38 12/04/2015
((That's fine. :3))
#43 Posted: 12:22:30 12/04/2015
The fight between Trevor and Gully was really starting to get annoying. Eventually, Gully was heading towards the group, still firing away at Trevor. "Stupid Land Blubber scum!" Gully shouted.

"Who are you calling scum, scum?" Trevor retorted back. Eventually, Trevor started to near the group two, and all of a sudden, they started clashing swords together. The raking of steel was starting to get annoying. Someone calm these two down.
#44 Posted: 12:28:23 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShinyPikachu

Abilities: Sharp eyesight. Good stealth and tactical skills. Flight. Fast overall speed. Breathes a blue-black fire that bypasses heat resistance/immunity and steals energy over time. Can become a shadowy figure that can't be hurt by anything for some time and also go through crevices and "stick" to surfaces. Also breathes electricity, but can only do basic damage with it.

Accepted!
---
#45 Posted: 12:29:30 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: MugoUrth
The fight between Trevor and Gully was really starting to get annoying. Eventually, Gully was heading towards the group, still firing away at Trevor. "Stupid Land Blubber scum!" Gully shouted.

"Who are you calling scum, scum?" Trevor retorted back. Eventually, Trevor started to near the group two, and all of a sudden, they started clashing swords together. The raking of steel was starting to get annoying. Someone calm these two down.

Oswald ran over and said "Hey,Hey! What the heck is going on?
---
#46 Posted: 12:31:16 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I run over and say "Hey, you two? What's going' on?"
---
#47 Posted: 12:45:08 12/04/2015
"This stupid Land Blubber is evil!" Gully shouted. "His kind invaded Breeze Harbor years ago, and they've been trying to destroy our country since then."

"You filthy fat-throated liar!" Trevor shouted. "It was YOUR kind that invaded Zephyr and trashed our home land, you've been trying to destroy Zephyr since!"

Neither of them seemed to be lying. Maybe it was more complicated then that.
#48 Posted: 14:42:19 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Umm. You two always fight, then?
---
#49 Posted: 14:49:53 12/04/2015
"Why don't you two wumbs fight it out in one of the Arena's closeby? All you have to do is womp some alarming attension, get caught and put to hostage and then wait till you're put in a fight for human's own darn entertainment?" the being snorted, standing high on a tree. "You all are so foolish. What has made you all jump into this hellhole of notthing? You know, keep on fighting and I personally ask my master to take all of you hostage? Sounds fun doesn't it-Naaahhh, you all are weaklings. The Arena'fights there are too intense for all of you..."
With that, the creature jumped down and swooped both swords into a tree using her tail. "Now stop fighting. It'll only cause you more issues if you go on."
That's where the scarf slipped off the beings neck, showcasing a collar of her own, with a good amound of chain attached to it.
"Great...."
#50 Posted: 15:02:01 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
"Why don't you two wumbs fight it out in one of the Arena's closeby? All you have to do is womp some alarming attension, get caught and put to hostage and then wait till you're put in a fight for human's own darn entertainment?" the being snorted, standing high on a tree. "You all are so foolish. What has made you all jump into this hellhole of notthing? You know, keep on fighting and I personally ask my master to take all of you hostage? Sounds fun doesn't it-Naaahhh, you all are weaklings. The Arena'fights there are too intense for all of you..."
With that, the creature jumped down and swooped both swords into a tree using her tail. "Now stop fighting. It'll only cause you more issues if you go on."
That's where the scarf slipped off the beings neck, showcasing a collar of her own, with a good amound of chain attached to it.
"Great...."

'Who ever said we were weak. Battles too intense for us, you say? I sealed away the blot, a godlike being. You haven't even shown us what you can do."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:06:55 12/04/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me