Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > My little pony: Equestria girls, The darkness between the worlds.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
My little pony: Equestria girls, The darkness between the worlds. [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1 Posted: 19:52:26 09/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot: (this starts during the night of Pinkie Pie's slumber party in Rainbow Rocks)
A young boy named Alpha, who is the same age as the Cutie Mark Crusaders, met Fluttershy through a penpal school program a few months ago. About a month after writing to eachother, Alpha Invited Fluttershy to Washington D.C. To watch Alpha as he plays in The Pokemon VGC 2014 World championships. After the event, Alpha's parents decided to move to Equestria city so that Alpha can live and good to school with Fluttershy. Once Alpha and his family finished moving Alpha starting hanging out with the main 6, (Fluttershy, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Sunset Shimer) although once told what happend at the fall formal Alpha has gotten very moody and negative, wanting to be equals with the 6 and have some magical power like them. Though no one knows that the negativity Alpha is feeling will be a new threat to both Canterlot High and Equestria.

Notes
  • IRL things are allowed, Pokemon, SAO, Smash brothers, fire emblem, Etc
  • I didn't know what to call the town where the mane 6 live so i called it Equestria city
  • The Pony world will be a part of the Roleplay so its both Human and pony world
  • The Dazzlings will be causing the same havoc in the movie

• Rules
  • Do not swear no matter what
  • I am Gm
  • no character limit and OCs are allowed
  • Romance is allowed but keep it pg 13
  • other forum rules
  • Main characters not taken when the Roleplay has started will be controlled by me until someone claims them
  • no goddmodding

• Characters

Human characters

Pinkie pie: Reverse0456
    Rainbow dash: Eyebrawler2014
    Apple Jack: wyrestel
    Rarity: Chained skull
    Fluttershy: Wolfgang
    Sunset shimmer: Wolfgang
    Principal Celestia: Wyrstrel
    Vice-Principal Luna: Wyrstrel
    Adagio Dazzle: Chained Skull
    Sonata Dusk: Chained Skull
    Aria Blaze: Chained skull

Pony characters

Pinkie pie: Reverse0456
    Twilight: Chained Skull
    Rainbow dash: Chained skull
    Rarity: Chained skull
    Apple Jack: Wyrestel
    Fluttershy: Wolfgang
    Princess Celestia: Wyrestel
    Princess Luna: Wyrestel
    Spike: Eyebrawler2014

OC sheet

Name:
    Appearance:
    Hobby:
    Human/pony:
    Personality:
    Other:

I will make Alpha's character sheet later and I have selected amount of characters that I will take if not taken when the Roleplay start

EDITED:

Name: Alpha
    Appearance:
    Human: dark blue skin with green hair. Normally wears a black sweat shirt over a dark green shirt with his cutie mark a D-pad on the shirt. Wears normal jeans and white and black laced shoes
    Pony: A little bit bigger than a pony his age. The cutie mark is a D-pad while his mane and tail are very messy and colored green, while his body color is a dark blue
    Hobby: Plays a lot of Video Games competitively and travels around the world to compete in official events, he is also very smart and likes tinkering with computers and anything else electronic
    Human/pony: Human (but goes from human to pony world in the story)
    Personality: He is very quiet and shy but can get angry easliy not as sociable as the main 6. Though he is very hot headed and annoyed temporaily
    Other:
    ---
    What do I even write here? Lmao
    Edited 8 times - Last edited at 20:23:55 12/04/2015 by chained skull
    Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
    #2 Posted: 20:04:07 09/04/2015
    Name: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicon

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep midnight blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature. Is small enough to be carried by his sisters as well as Twilight and her friends.

Human Appearance: He has long blonde hair that is styled differently depending on his big sisters preference. His eyes are still deep, dark midnight blue. Is often seen in nice clothes like his big sisters, Celestia and Luna. Helps out his sisters with their duties and work.

Profession: ?

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valiant, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking. His older sisters are very protective of him and he is always seen with both of them at his side.
    Edited 5 times - Last edited at 06:03:06 10/04/2015 by Wyrstel
    EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
    #3 Posted: 20:06:10 09/04/2015
    Name: Lewis
    Appearance: Human: Black hair, green eyes, wears a black sweatshirt and jeans Pony: A blue changeling with a broken horn
    Hobby: Video games
    Human/Pony: Human, but will become Changeling later on
    Personality: A little shy, but more friendly than anything
    Other: (Is this ok, because you told me what was going on)

((I'll also take human RD and both forms of Spike))
    ---
    Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
    Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
    #4 Posted: 21:12:36 09/04/2015
    Name: Gabe (really goes by Echo in Equestria)
    Appearance:
    • Human: A human with lightish grey skin and lemon yellow hair and eyes.
    • "Pony": A grey pegasus pony with lemon-colored mane
    • Draconequus: A bear-like body, a lupine head, lionlike mane, bull horns, bat ears and wings, a reptilian tail with a sharklike fin, clawed arms covered in canid fur, and hooved pony feet.
    • Cutie Mark: In his human and pony forms, this is his cutie mark.

Hobby: Investigating the supernatural events surrounding Canterlot High.
    Personality: A shy, friendly person who tries his best to fit in with whoever he's with, not really forming strong friendships with others.
    Other: A Draconequus with the ability to mimic the abilities of others and shapeshift into animalistic, pony, and recently human forms, he traveled to the human world in order to find a place where he could fit in, and wouldn't be persecuted for what he is.

I'd be cool with playing Sunset Shimmer too, if you don't mind.
    ---
    ♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
    No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:54 09/04/2015 by Wolfgang
    Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
    #5 Posted: 23:16:41 09/04/2015
    Name: Lunis
    Apperance:
    Pony- Black Bat pony dark blue mane and purple eyes.
    Human- Dark blue hair same purple eyes and black and purple clothing (his bat like features are hiden)
    Hobbys: "Adventuring" and his alone time
    Personality: mostly silent person and a loner mostly doing what he does an no one cares

(Both Pinkie Pies I guess)
    ---
    POPSMARTS!
    #6 Posted: 23:20:11 09/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    @reverse0456 I'd prefer just normal ponies and normal humans cause the only time that anything that humans will get wings or the pony tail is during big moments

Everyone else accepted
    ---
    #7 Posted: 23:27:48 09/04/2015
    I think I'd be up for playing Fluttershy, either Pony or Human, both if allowed.
    ---
    Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8977
    #8 Posted: 23:53:46 09/04/2015
    I would like to use Adagio.

Name: Force-a-Nature (or Force for short)
    Appearance: Bright green with brown eyes. His hair is a rat's nest, with dark and light green stripes. Wears a tattered-looking camo t-shirt and shorts, with no shoes. Here's his pony version for reference:
    [User Posted Image]
    Hobby: General mischief.
    Human/pony: Human
    Personality: Generally laid back and easygoing, he's a nice guy, if a bit of a prankster. A bit of an outcast, highly superstitious, and always ready for adventure. He prefers to solve his problems with his fists rather than words, and like a true force of nature, mistaking his serene disposition for feebleness will get you utterly wrecked.
    Other: He plays a sort of "Huckleberry Finn" type role here, if you get what I'm saying.
    ---
    It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
    #9 Posted: 00:01:29 10/04/2015
    If have a bat pony but normal human is that fine?
    ---
    POPSMARTS!
    #10 Posted: 00:18:05 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    Yes that would be fine

And accepted Skyhunter

I'm about to get hit by an F5 tornado or whatever the lowest ranking is so I'll prolly start it later tonight
    ---
    #11 Posted: 00:18:55 10/04/2015
    ((So, who will play the princesses/principal and VP? Astrello, you could be the school's guidance counselor))
    ---
    #12 Posted: 03:45:45 10/04/2015
    OC: I can play the Princesses and my Oc, Prince Astrello. I can also play Applejack.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:48 12/04/2015 by Wyrstel
    #13 Posted: 05:01:32 10/04/2015
    I'm trying to think of what characters could be good staff for the school, so we have a fleshed out staff roll for the Human side of the RP
    Known:
    Principal: Celestia
    Vice Principal: Luna
    Librarian: Cherilee
    Cafeteria server: Granny Smith

Here are some that I was thinking would be possible, although this is completely open to feedback and changes.
    Guidance Counselor: Cadence
    Cafeteria Chef: Joe
    Psychologist: Prof. Discord
    Phys Ed: Iron Will
    Soccer coach: Spitfire
    Football coach: Gilda
    Glee Club head: Cheese Sandwich
    Detention warden: Mrs. Harshwhinny
    Poetry teacher: Zecora
    Nurse's office: Doctor Horse and Nurse Redheart
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:19 10/04/2015 by Wolfgang
    #14 Posted: 12:44:57 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    Thats fine if those characters are side characters Wolfgang.
    Accepted at everyone

Also before we start
    @eyebrawler2014 Please no gary and marry sue stuff
    @reverse0456 please use proper english so that we can understand it (i don't care about grammar)

And I've also 1. Forgot to mention I will add in some music moments for alpha where I link the song and type out the action and 2. I've decided that the roleplay is going to start after the party in the movie or if anyone thinks it should start at an early point in the movie let me know.
    ---
    #15 Posted: 19:25:42 10/04/2015
    ((Ok, but I will be seeing Prof. Discord regularly, should we start now?))
    ---
    #16 Posted: 21:35:37 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    I guess these changes are set in stone and every is ready to begin?
    ---
    #17 Posted: 22:04:06 10/04/2015
    ((I'm ready))
    ---
    #18 Posted: 22:06:52 10/04/2015
    ((I'm ready as well. I'd also like to claim Discord, at least the one from the Human universe without any reality warping powers))
    ---
    #19 Posted: 22:39:42 10/04/2015
    (I'm ready as well, any ideas for a job for Prince Astrello?)
    #20 Posted: 22:44:15 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    Secretary? Teacher or teacher aid is all I can think of.
    ---
    #21 Posted: 22:51:55 10/04/2015
    (We'll figure it out later. I'm ready when you are.)
    #22 Posted: 23:43:08 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    Should I start like now? I'm so antsy to start but sky hunter and reverse haven't said they are ready
    ---
    #23 Posted: 14:54:36 11/04/2015
    Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm ready.
    ---
    POPSMARTS!
    #24 Posted: 14:56:34 11/04/2015
    Guess I'm ready too.
    ---
    #25 Posted: 20:46:11 11/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    Ooc: its gonna start after the party at the school
    Walking out of the gym cautiously the main six needed to regroup after the embarrassing fail of them trying to activate their powers to stop the dazzlings but nothing happend. But it just made the situation even worst. "Oh and if you want good fruit punch." Alpha said to Sonata overhearing her comment about the bad fruit punch a little bit earlier. "Theirs a noodle place on eastern oak street that has good punch." Alpha said before casually walking out of the gym into the front of the school giving an annoyed grunt. Sonata blinked before asking Adagio. "Can I go their tonight for dinner Adagio? Pleaaaase?! I want some good punch." Sonata said holding her hands up held together. "Its a trap, Sonata stop believing everything everyone says. You are just the stupidest..." Aria said crossing her arms and looking away from Sonata. "Oh please Aria you're soooo.... Uhhh.... Paranoid!"
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:07 12/04/2015 by chained skull
    #26 Posted: 05:03:40 12/04/2015
    I saw the 6 walk out and followed them "Hey, I saw you guys were trying to fix everything, I'm sorry it didn't go how you wanted" I said to cheer them up
    ---
    #27 Posted: 05:23:10 12/04/2015
    Walking down the hall with a large box clutched in my arms, I hear the girls speaking. My long, wild golden hair glistens in the sunlight that is shining through the windows. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes sparkle in the light. As I hear the group insulting a member of their group I walk over to them.

"Hey, girls did I hear what I thought I heard. You know I don't like people putting other people down. That is called bullying and my big sisters and I do not tolerate it. Now, everyone is different but that does mean we..." I pause waiting for the girls to finish the sentence.

My big sis, Vice Principal Luna sees the Mane Six upset and walks up to them. Her sapphire eyes glint in the light. Putting an arm around them, she opens the door to our family's office, before she speaks.

"Come on girls you did your best. Come, come inside here with my sister and I. We have pizza and juice, in the lounge, if you want some. Our little brother, Astrello will be here shortly. He is delivering a box of new books to the librarian and then he'll be back here," she says with a smile.

My other big sis, Principle Celestia finishes up with her paperwork before, joining my other big sis, Luna to invite the upset Mane Six into our lounge. She walks up to them and gives them a gentle push. Her violet eyes shimmer in the light.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:33:55 12/04/2015 by Wyrstel
    #28 Posted: 06:37:16 12/04/2015
    Gabe quietly followed the mane six as well, personally intrigued as to why they weren't able to stop the Dazzlings.
    ---
    #29 Posted: 15:25:39 12/04/2015
    "Ok Mrs. Luna" Rainbow Dash said as she walked inside the office and sat in a chair, she was taking it the hardest by far, Rainbow Dash always strived to be the best, and it felt horrible to fail and humiliate herself and her friends the way she did

I looked at Principal Celestia "Can I come in too? I want to help cheer them up" I said
    ---
    #30 Posted: 15:58:35 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    Ooc: just to put a little touch up on things if you haven't watched the movie i recommend you do or at least the second half http://www.dailymotion.com/vid...-2-2_shortfilms
    And here is this first half if you want to watch it all
    http://www.dailymotion.com/vid...rt-1_shortfilms
    The plot of the rp is going to go based off the movie but their will be a lot of changes to fit the roleplay so watching it gives you and idea. And the kids at the school get angry when anyone brings up the battle of the bands cause of the dazzlings trying to get more energy. Sorry if I'm being so specific or explaining stuff some of you might already know but this was originally going to be a fanfic but it would've took to much time to finish.

Twilight slowly walked in and sat down near Rainbow Dash, As for Rarity she was a bit cautious because earlier this morning the principals didn't believe their story about the dazzlings, but since they tried to comfort them for trying, maybe they weren't under their control as of for now. Slowly taking a seat also, Rarity gently took a slice of Pizza on a napkin. "I don't get it we where all together again! Why didn't our powers activate?" Twilight said to the group quietly.

Alpha looked at the group going into the lounge, Texting Fluttershy 'text me or call me if you need me or anything, I'll be out eating. Also Can we get the group for like a umm or have every one for a sleepover at my place tonight?
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:38:36 12/04/2015 by chained skull
    #31 Posted: 16:24:29 12/04/2015
    "I'm not entirely sure, I mean... it worked when you used it during the Fall Formal" Sunset said, grimacing as she expected disapproving glances from at least the Principals, if not the others.

Echo stroked the small bit of a beard that he had, as he thought. "Well, last time you were tapping into a powerful source of magic... from what I assume, of course." Echo said, trying to make it sound like he didn't know too much. "Neither of you had the crown this time, could that have had some bearing on the results?"
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:39:58 12/04/2015 by Wolfgang
    #32 Posted: 16:26:05 12/04/2015
    "I don't know, but I'm sorry for letting you down" Rainbow Dash said as she looked at the floor
    ---
    #33 Posted: 17:05:44 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    "To defeat you, sunset, I drew power from the crown you used... Since you all transform when you play, maybe we need to play together?" Twilight said. Rarity swallowing her pizza before she talked. "That would probably be our best bet. But Twilight, don't you have any special musical counter sspell that can help us break the dazzlings spell?" Rarity asked setting her pizza crust down. "No... But I can try to make one! I mean how hard can song be to write? Hopefully this will work!" Twilight said standing up with courage.
    ---
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:24:33 12/04/2015 by chained skull
    #34 Posted: 17:30:21 12/04/2015
    "I, um, might have a song that could work..." Fluttershy mumbled, softly enough that barely anyone could hear her.

"Yeah... that's right, the Siren's magic comes from their music, so you need to use the same kind of magic to defeat them... I think." Sunset said, her face lighting up. "The problem is, when will we be able to use it to break everyone from the spell?"
    ---
    #35 Posted: 17:53:34 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    "We have to accept each others differences blah blah blah..." Aria said rolling her eyes at Astrello "But its true and I'm okay with it!" Sonata said smiling widely. "Look pal even Adagio puts us down and we don't give a crud, we've basically lived with it for a long time so scram on with your books, we need to get back to some private stuff." Aria said shooing Astrello away.

"The best place to play the counter spell would during the battle of the bands, in the first round, which is tomorrow." Rarity said. "Yeah that can work! I should have it done by tonight." Twilight said. "Its not like we can sing in front of everybody one by one."

'Fluttershy? Did you tell everyone about having a sleepover at my place?' Alpha texted Fluttershy as he walked into the restaurant he recommended to Sonata earlier.
    ---
    #36 Posted: 18:09:47 12/04/2015
    Fluttershy reached into her pocket to read the new text, seeing that she'd missed an earlier text. 'Sorry,' she typed, 'I'll ask everyone right now!'

"Hey, um, guys? I, um, just got a text from Alpha, and he wants to have a sleepover." she said, in her normal, quiet tone.
    ---
    #37 Posted: 18:10:34 12/04/2015
    "Yeah, but how will we think of a song by tomorrow?" Rainbow Dash asked, trying to be carefully optimistic, but she was still down about that humiliating failure they had just suffered

I walked into the office "Well, I've been watching the Dazzlings for a little while and I think you need to do this with some help, I'll be willing to help you guys, I'm in the AV Club so I'll have access to the different stage effects" I said, willing to help however possible
    ---
    #38 Posted: 18:38:52 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    "I think a sleep over is a marvelous idea, we get to talk about a plan for tommorow." Rairty said throwing away her thrash. "I agree, at least I won't have to sleep in the library again. Also Fluttershy, can I ask you about Alpha? He is obviously someone new here." Twilight asked throwing her thrash away aswell.

"Ugh..." Alpha sighed ordering normal pasta with parmesan cheese as he took a seat and pulled out his phone, looking at his social media on the phone. "Ever since they brought up the magic other worldy stuff I've been so annoyed by the fact that I feel so below them all..." Alpha said laying his arm on the table and gently layed his head on his arm giving out a sigh.
    ---
    #39 Posted: 19:13:23 12/04/2015
    "Um, sure. I'd be happy to talk" Fluttershy said, looking to the ground as she gripped her arm with her other hand.

"If you ever need a stand-in for practice, I'd be happy to help." Echo said, perking up. "I mean, I just got kicked out of the Diamond Dogs... Not because I was bad, of course, they just said that Maud Pie was a better fit and renamed themselves the Rock Rovers."
    ---
    #40 Posted: 19:18:44 12/04/2015
    "Don't talk to me like that young lady, you are all student's, I am your elder and I deserve respect. You don't want me to inform my sisters about this do you? I'm telling you they would not be as gentle as I am being. Now I have important things to do, but please play nice girls," I say with a sigh before continuing off toward the library. As I reach the library, I knock on the door, waiting for the librarian. These are the new books she ordered.

My big sisters, Celestia and Luna sit down with the group and gently stroke them with their hands. They may not be as close as the group is to each other but they care about them none the less. My big sister, Luna is stroking Rainbow Dash right now and my big sister, Celestia is stroking Twilight.

"We are sure you tried you best girls. Sometimes things don't work out how they were supposed to. Don't worry though you'll figure it out. Feel free to have some pizza and juice, we have plenty," they say with a smile.

Applejack takes a piece of pepperoni pizza and munches on it. Sipping from her paper cup of apple juice, she thinks. Her emerald eyes glisten in the light.

"Ya know gals, I think they are right. Sure it is frustrating and all that things didn't work out the first time, but we'll figure it out, I know it. After all we are together aren't we, united I believe we can do anything," she says confidently.
    #41 Posted: 19:33:05 12/04/2015
    Rainbow Dash pulled Luna into a hug "Thanks Mrs. Luna" She said

"So, lets get ready for the sleepover" I said
    ---
    #42 Posted: 19:37:25 12/04/2015
    My big sister, Luna smiles and hugs Rainbow Dash. Holding her close she kisses her on the forehead. Then letting go, she speaks again.

"You're welcome dear. We are glad that we made you smile. Now, we know you can figure this out. We know it in our heart," she says stroking the upset rainbow haired girl.
    #43 Posted: 19:41:36 12/04/2015
    [Sorry, I'm out. Someone else can use Adagio.]
    ---
    #44 Posted: 20:25:27 12/04/2015
    "Er, um, I'll have to miss a confidence seminar I'd planned to go to, but I'm sure that Coach Will will understand..." Fluttershy said, timidly taking one of the cups of apple juice. "Thank you, miss Celestia and miss Luna."
    ---
    #45 Posted: 20:34:23 12/04/2015
    My big sisters, Celestia and Luna nod. As Fluttershy says that she has to miss a confidence seminar with Coach Iron Will, they simply shrug. They look at her and speak.

"If you truly wish to get more confidence, a seminar can help, but only experience can make you confident, Fluttershy," they say with a smile.
    #46 Posted: 20:49:24 12/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    "Apple Jack is right if we don't get it right the first time we can try it again! We just need to come up with a counter spell, good thing Alpha offered for us to come over for a sleepover so we can talk about our plan for tomorrow morning." Twilight said getting up. "Now shall we get ready for tonight? Pajamas, Sleeping bags, phones, laptop, and most importantly homework." Rarity said getting up as well. "Well I guess I'm already well ready! I don't have any of those things..." Twilight said looking down. "Don't worry dear I'll be sure to grab an extra sleeping bad and an extra pair of pajamas for you Twilight." Rarity said putting her hand on Twilights shoulder, looking up with a smile Twilight asked. "Well then Fluttershy mind showing me to Alpha's house?"
    ---
    #47 Posted: 23:13:05 12/04/2015
    Missing the whole event at the gym from appointments Lunis arrives at Canterlot High to do a quick favour before he is off again he walked up to the front door and leaned against the wall he felt like taking a break for a little while and then someone popped up infant of him

"Hi!" Yelled Pinkie she was bouncing from side to side in front of him Lunis gave a wave but had no interest in talking but that didn't stop her "Hey why are you here I thought you were filled with appointments all day?" Lunis was more surprised he didn't tell anyone what he was doing cause there was no one to tell but he shrugged it of and showed her a folder with his name on it Pinkie glared at it.

"I have to put it in my locker for tomorrow after this i'm off to finish my schedule." he explained Pinke nodded and opened the school door

"Well i have to catch my friends see you later." and she was off

"I hope not." Lunis grumbled as he made his way to his locker.
    ---
    POPSMARTS!
    #48 Posted: 00:17:05 13/04/2015
    My big sisters, Celestia and Luna look from one another to the Mane Six. Could I really help them in this? Yes, they believe I could.

"We do believe that our little brother, Astrello can help you and your friends, Twilight. He should be arriving here soon, he was dropping off some books that the school librarian has...They stop as I step into the room. Here he is now, everyone this is our little brother, Astrello," they say helping me into a chair so I can relax.

"Umm, hello, I say shyly. My long golden hair glistens in the warm sunlight. Even my walk is elegant. It is just as so many believe, I truly am a Prince and I truly am gorgeous. You all must be the six that my big sisters, have been talking about. It is nice to meet you all," I reply, my deep, dark midnight blue eyes sparkling brilliantly.

"Well I'll be, your brother is truly like everyone is sayin'. He really does look like a prince. It's a pleasure to meet you too," Applejack says tipping her hat.

"Anyway as we were saying, our little brother is very talented with magic as well as some other things. He truly may be of assistance to you all in your quest. Besides I'm sure you all want to get to know him more," Luna says winking at the girls.
    #49 Posted: 00:38:10 13/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    'I thought their was no other magic in this world other than internet videos and fake magic, maybe thats what she means? Magical might just be internet like things to help... Twilight thought to herself. Blinking a few times at that statement, "Well if Astrello can he can come over to the sleepover so we can talk the plan over." Twilight said to herself. "As I keep saying..." She mumbled wanting to get to Alpha's house as soon as she could to get to work on the counter spell.
    ---
    #50 Posted: 01:17:45 13/04/2015
    "Well, this is going to be a crowded sleepover" Rainbow Dash said

"Can I come too? I don't have many friends and I'd love to help out" I said
    ---
    Page 1 of 2 | Last
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me