Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Tail of Cynder [CLOSED]
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#1 Posted: 11:22:10 05/12/2008 | Topic Creator
This is about Cynder and what happened 2 her being corrupted by Malefor what happened is very different than you will expect!!!!
#2 Posted: 03:18:31 06/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: The Night of the Raid

"The dark armys have come" Screamed Volteer "oh no" I said as i grabbed an egg it was the purple dragon's egg i flew down 2 the silver river i saw a mushroom head so i used it 2 put the egg in and i let the egg go as it crossed the river i said "may the ansetors look after you may they look after us all" i flew back 2 the temple the other gardians were over run all of the eggs were smashed yellow eggs red eggs blue eggs green eggs and even pink eggs were all smashed
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#3 Posted: 04:59:10 07/12/2008
Awesome! First person view too!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#4 Posted: 10:42:13 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: The Dark Master's lair

"no Gaul don't take the egg" I warned Gaul "Ignitus why my master wants it" Gaul replied as he ran with the black egg he took it to a strange place known as The Dark Master's lair "malefor the egg" gaul said as the showed him the egg "exellent Gaul you did something right for once put it in this here nest untill it hatches" the dark master told Gaul so Gaul put the egg in the golden nest with a scarlet pillow inside of it but as soon as he put it down it started to wriggle around and a little eye appeared though the crack "Gaul the hatchling" orded the dark master as Gaul put the hatchling on his hand he looked at it it had six tiny horns, bluey green eyes, red wings, but most of all it was black "um master this wimpling is a female" yelled Gaul "well Gaul female or not she's still going to lead the baboons and apes to victory" the dark master yelled back at Gaul "her name shall be Cynder, the terror of the skies ha ha ha" the dark master smerked Cynder looked up at the dark master and smiled the ape named Mantris chained her up in a room "all ready sir" Mantris told the dark master "let her rip" said Gaul the room filled up with red and black poison.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:44:50 07/12/2008 by Dark Cynder_27
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#5 Posted: 14:44:46 07/12/2008
i love it too! smilie

plzzzzzzzzzz continue smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
its rly good!
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#6 Posted: 05:20:58 08/12/2008
Cool story!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#7 Posted: 06:37:29 08/12/2008 | Topic Creator
AAAAAAAAWWWWWW thanks DC_543 and SRF
Chapter 3: Cynder, the terror of the skies

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" screamed Cynder as she got hit with the poison her eyes was glowing white, her horns grew, she grew claws, the blackness turned darker, and a purple and black aura appeared around her, "Cynder your life shall be a very 'dark' life ha ha haaa" the dark master told Cynder "hm apes i will kill you" Cynder threatened the apes and Mantris "no Cynder your desteny is to reserect master as he is only a holograph" Gaul said to Cynder so Cynder left to find the last gardian (gaul already captured the other gardians) Ignitus the fire dragon "the temple the hideout of Ignitus" said Cynder as she looked at the temple "no the black dragon that Gaul took she has returned" said Ignitus filled with fear Cynder landed in frount of Ignitus "my name is CYNDER not ''black dragon''" she told him "Cynder why do you want to do this?" asked Ignitus " i-i-i don't know maby to free malefor to bring about the death of the planet" answered Cynder as she breathed shadowfire on him he doged it and fire hit Cynder she traped him in a cyclone and flew away to leave him be.
#8 Posted: 07:25:04 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Cynder in trouble

at Malefor's lair...
"Cynder you have returned but where's Ignitus?" asked gaul "I couldn't kill him" answered Cynder "arh so be it come with me" gaul yelled he took her to a sort of chamber gaul put a collar made of scarlet gems around her neck and chained her up inside a circle where her legs are held by dark renforcements a light came and hit her she shrunk down to baby Cynder that couldn't talk "mabey you'll be ready in a few years" gaul told Cynder but she just smiled at him he took her to a cell that glemed in shadow
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#9 Posted: 21:22:49 09/12/2008
GREAT, but a little hard to read because there isn't enough punchuation but, STILL GREAT!
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
#10 Posted: 06:28:49 10/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: Spyro the dragon

at the swamp...
"eight nine ten here i come" yelled a purple dragon his name was Spyro he grew along a family of dragonflyies "I see you my little friend" Spyro said to Sparx, Sparx was a dragonfly and Spyro's pretty much brother "seeing and catching are to different things big boy" he said as he flew away but Mantris rideing on a dreadwing and captured Spyro "SPYRO!!!" yelled Sparx as Spyro was taken away
at Malefor's lair...

"Mantris your back and I supose you have got what I asked for?" asked Gaul "yes sir the purple dragon as you wished" replied Mantris "heh heh PUT HIM IN THE CELL ACROSS FROM CYNDER AT ONCE" Gaul demanded Mantris walked down the hall holding a cage that Spyro is in he saw Cynder than put Spyro in the cell across from her Cynder was asleep so was Spyro "Spyro I wish you a great life smilie" whispered Mantris as he left
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me