Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Radiant energy crops [CLOSED]
Excelsior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#1 Posted: 03:39:55 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I was wondering what the nett effect was of planting them on radiant energy fields or do you get the same payout?

Thanks.
---
banksia123
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#2 Posted: 05:48:15 07/04/2015
I got excited when I heard there was a companion that could turn reward some tree clearings with a gem. I had visions of plantations of decoration trees and harvesting them for gems. Wishful thinking...
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#3 Posted: 08:43:58 07/04/2015
Brocolli Guy makes them cost gold instead of gems and allows you to select them from Beatrees. But I don't see the use, I got to a million just by regularly planting Domedelion.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 08:52:10 07/04/2015
Radiant Energy fields will give you a 50 Percent extra payout of whatever you planted on that field all element of the day bonuses apply and well its an extra field to add to your normal ones . Not sure what you mean by net effect .

I have been buying them since level one and at about level 32 I had no energy problems even with double time Ermit upgrade . < i think i have about 20 something ? > I have no need for Ol Mac companion other than removing my normal fields for extra space .

Its a very good long term investment for low level players and an alternative option to Ol Mac . Stack it with a captured Doctor Krankcase and well "AWESOME" !!!
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#5 Posted: 12:51:50 07/04/2015
If you're asking about planting Radiant Crops on Radiant Fields, the net effect is that you're still paying gems for energy - never a good trade in my books.

Edit: The exception, of course, is if you've captured Broccoli Guy, in which case the Radiant Crops cost gold and you can harvest them in 7s. A good way to get a lot of energy quickly, especially if the element of the day matches one of the larger-producing crops.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:56:17 07/04/2015 by HappyGamer
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#6 Posted: 15:40:25 07/04/2015
Do the radiant crops even have a bonus, or are they just a quicker to harvest? I think they're pointless and pretty much forgot about them after Beatress until Broccoli Guy came into play. Even then, I don't bother wasting my gold.
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#7 Posted: 15:48:44 07/04/2015
Upon further investigation (had to look it up in the game because I didn't know), the Radiant Crops yield about twice as much as regular crops. Still not worth spending gold on, but if you have Broccoli Guy trapped and can match the element of the day, you can get a quick energy build-up if needed.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#8 Posted: 16:55:44 07/04/2015
I love spending my gold when Broccoli guy is captured . Until new skylanders are available for spinning , the gold just sits there .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me