Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Executive Producer of the darkSpyro: The Anime AMA
Page 1 of 1
Executive Producer of the darkSpyro: The Anime AMA [CLOSED]
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#1 Posted: 00:46:47 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey there, you may know me as the CEO and founder of ds.tv, but I also am the Executive Producer of the ongoing darkSpyro: The Anime.

With season 792 coming up soon, I'd decide to do an AMA to generate hype for it. Spoiler questions are allowed to be asked but their answers will be placed In a spoiler for those who wish to avoid the spoilers.

As said in the title, ask me anything!

CORRECTION: Season 792 isn't even close to production yet, we're still writing season 700. Sorry for the inconveniences.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:30 06/04/2015 by MoonHorizons
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#2 Posted: 00:47:47 06/04/2015
When is the live action movie being released?
#3 Posted: 00:48:22 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro and sonic
When is the live action movie being released?

We don't have a date set in concrete yet but we're aiming for a later 2016 release.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#4 Posted: 00:49:03 06/04/2015
Why did you change Gnarly being locked away to him dying in the manga adaptation? Do you realize how disrespectful that is to the original manga by dark52? Also I hope you die for making that stupid Infinty Guru spinoff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:50:03 06/04/2015 by somePerson
#5 Posted: 00:50:27 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Why did you change Gnarly being locked away to him dying in the manga adaptation? Do you realize how disrespectful that is to the original manga by dark52?

We thought we should give gnarly the fate he deserves for the foolish acts he has done.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:50:58 06/04/2015 by MoonHorizons
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 01:09:54 06/04/2015
when will badwolfmichael be in it
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#7 Posted: 01:10:48 06/04/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael

In the episode where we talk about what it means.
#8 Posted: 01:11:18 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael

Spoilers.
He'll appear in episode 5 of Season 792 after CAV uses the time travelling machine to travel to the future, where he'll meet another fellow time traveler, badwolfmichael.
---
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#9 Posted: 01:11:24 06/04/2015
Watch it flop lol
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#10 Posted: 01:39:13 06/04/2015
Quote: MoonHorizons
Hey there, you may know me as the CEO and founder of ds.tv, but I also am the Executive Producer of the ongoing darkSpyro: The Anime.

With season 792 coming up soon, I'd decide to do an AMA to generate hype for it. Spoiler questions are allowed to be asked but their answers will be placed In a spoiler for those who wish to avoid the spoilers.

Imposter!!! The next season is season 700, not 792. But there is more, I know the producer and he isn't you!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#11 Posted: 01:40:12 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup

Imposter!!! The next season is season 700, not 792. But there is more, I know the producer and he isn't you!

That's because not all seasons have aired yet in other countries or continents of the interwebs. Season 700 is just arriving in the Skylanders country. Even then, there's more then just one producer for this show.

Trust me, check the credits and you'll see my name there.

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:52:04 06/04/2015 by MoonHorizons
#12 Posted: 01:53:15 06/04/2015

That's because not all seasons have aired yet in other countries or continents of the interwebs. Season 700 is just arriving in the Skylanders country.

OBJECTION!
I know every episode by heart down to the very credits themselves! Seasons 700 and onward have not been fully written yet! Key word being written. The Banned Episode also known as episode X holds a mysterious power, it has the full history and future of darkspyro recorded! Playing the full episode will break the universe!
---
#13 Posted: 01:55:11 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator

That's because not all seasons have aired yet in other countries or continents of the interwebs. Season 700 is just arriving in the Skylanders country.

OBJECTION!
I know every episode by heart down to the very credits themselves! Seasons 700 and onward have not been fully written yet! Key word being written. The Banned Episode also known as episode X holds a mysterious power, it has the full history and future of darkspyro recorded! Playing the full episode will break the universe!

Perhaps I have gotten myself mixed up then? Turns out that Season 700 is still being written indeed and that we're not on 792 yet. These episodes get churned out so fast that I often don't have to work on it at all, haha.

We also don't air the banned episode for reasons stated above.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:26 06/04/2015 by MoonHorizons
#14 Posted: 01:55:52 06/04/2015

OBJECTION!

The banned episode was disgusting.
#15 Posted: 02:01:30 06/04/2015

OBJECTION!

Perhaps I have gotten myself mixed up then? Turns out that Season 700 is still being written indeed and that we're not on 792 yet. These episodes get churned out so fast that I often don't have to work on it at all, haha.

Written and animated being two separate things

The storyboard for the episodes have been foretold by episode X, only one person as seen the final ending of the story!
---
#16 Posted: 02:03:59 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator

OBJECTION!

The storyboard for the episodes have been foretold by episode X, only one person as seen the final ending of the story!

We had to run out of the storyboard room when we were showing the concept of episode X due to fragments of the universe slowly breaking apart, sucking in part of the office, employees and space time itself.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:04:20 06/04/2015 by MoonHorizons
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#17 Posted: 02:21:58 06/04/2015
Uh, excuse you? Are you forgetting I'm 90% OF YOUR VOICE ACTORS???
#18 Posted: 02:22:36 06/04/2015

We had to run out of the storyboard room when we were showing the concept of episode X due to fragments of the universe slowly breaking apart, sucking in part of the office, employees and space time itself.

There is only one thing I can do to stop your actual corrupt plan, burn Episode X! It would be the last thing I will ever get to do though, but at least the universe would be saved from the final ending!
---
#19 Posted: 02:23:08 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag

Whoops, sorry mam.

Clap for our wonderful voice actor!
---
#20 Posted: 02:23:34 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator

There is only one thing I can do to stop your actual corrupt plan, burn Episode X! It would be the last thing I will ever get to do though, but at least the universe would be saved from the final ending!

Good idea, I never really liked that episode eitherway.
---
#21 Posted: 02:29:10 06/04/2015

You wanted to end the anime we all wanted to last forever on mere season 700, well while Episode X makes all episodes from all seasons, it must die alongside the beloved series itself.

Tomorrow I have a plan, I shall reveal Episode X! Episode X isn't a mere telescope at the future, ITS AN ACTUAL PERSON!
---
#22 Posted: 02:31:45 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator

You wanted to end the anime we all wanted to last forever on mere season 700, well while Episode X makes all episodes from all seasons, it must die alongside the beloved series itself.

Tomorrow I have a plan, I shall reveal Episode X! Episode X isn't a mere telescope at the future, ITS AN ACTUAL PERSON!

PROTOCOL 357: SEEK AND KILL TARGET WINDUMUP.
---
#23 Posted: 02:44:36 06/04/2015

PROTOCOL 357: SEEK AND KILL TARGET WINDUMUP.

Go ahead, but if I die then Episode X dies. If I live then Episode X lives
---
#24 Posted: 02:50:47 06/04/2015

Whoops, sorry mam.

WHY ISNT ANYONE CLAPPING

FIX THIS
#25 Posted: 02:54:06 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator

Whoops, sorry mam.

WHY ISNT ANYONE CLAPPING

FIX THIS

(clapping sign lights up and audience starts clapping)
---
#26 Posted: 03:07:10 06/04/2015
Why did you cancel the final episode of the sexy spinoff?
#27 Posted: 03:13:47 06/04/2015

Brock Obama, the rock type Pokemon president didn't like the spin off
---
#28 Posted: 03:17:28 06/04/2015

Whoops, sorry mam.

WHY ISNT ANYONE CLAPPING

FIX THIS

(clapping sign lights up and audience starts clapping)

Thank you.

My labor dispute.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#29 Posted: 22:09:42 06/04/2015
When do I come in?!?!?!?!? Also, how are we deciding seasons?
---
Dead
#30 Posted: 22:19:43 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: mega spyro
When do I come in?!?!?!?!? Also, how are we deciding seasons?

Later sometime in Season 700, it's not final though.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me