Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The Dream Topic~ [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#51 Posted: 18:31:24 06/04/2015
amiibos have made me loose so much sleep they're invading my sleep
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7386
#52 Posted: 18:35:08 06/04/2015
I just had one last night where I went into a personal Game store which my family owned for my birthday to look for some amiibos. I found several, but I can only remember a custom posed Dark Pit, a Lucina and a Ganondorf as well as some weird triple pack Skylander like stuff with a Dark Lucina, magic item etc. I left for a while, then discovered a relative was returning them somewhere so I ran to their car to retrieve the 3 figures but it drove away before I could get them.

If only this was real.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#53 Posted: 18:45:11 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I had one. It was me, and there was this really beautiful girl, and we were hitting it off, in my dream I guess we were friends? Also just before this there was a car chase in a parkade that involved my dentist, okay! Anyways, this girl and I, I was making her laugh and smile and it was awesome, and then I was going to ask her out, but then people started showing up, and I can't remember much else from that part, though I wish I could cuz that part was lots of fun.

Anyways, next segment: It was me and two others, I don't know who they were, but it was evident we were friends of some sorts, and we were being chased. Now when I say we were being 'chased' it wasn't some ring around the rosie, tag, you're it bull****, no. We were being chased by men with weapons. We ran through a grassy field with trees at either side when all of a sudden, three men on horseback come in from in front of us, two playing guitar, and one with a bow and arrow. Yea, well, they get shot but give us time to get away. And we end up at what seems like this Ski Chalet kind of thing. We search for awhile but find only dead ends. Until I see a window. Now outside, it's winter, the water is frozen over (Keep that in mind), But I go through this chainlink door and open the window and they lower me down. It's a bit of a ways, but we get to this plank of wood attached to the ice and stuff, there's a lantern in the water for night, oddly enough after we climb down that part is apparently connected to the chalet, it wasn't at first but then it was, which made it less magical. I found some sort of glue or substance and we used it, I don't remember what for. Then the water wasn't frozen anymore. We started talking of getting supplies, oh! I remember before I went out the window there was a dude in the little room with the window, and I was like 'I forgot my shoes' and he was like 'Don't worry, press F4' and then I had shoes, and gloves were F5. Anyways, I went in the water for whatever reason and I can't really remember much more after that or if there was much anything after that tbh.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#54 Posted: 20:44:32 06/04/2015
I have nightmares all the time, they are in no way scary, or freaky, but when i wake up i feel like poop.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#55 Posted: 20:53:21 06/04/2015
Well, first of, I have been looking for a topic like this forever. Any way, here are a couple that were so weird, I remember.

Well this one was when I was much younger. I was dreaming something about those Magic Tree house books. I was with those two kids in them, in some sort of haunted house. We went up the stairs and there were a ton of doors, that all looked the same. I remember something about some creepy voice saying things, and bad stuff happening the whole way through. I don't remember what it was, but I know I was terrified. We kept going in rooms, then getting attacked, and running out. Then we found some door that we just knew something was behind it that we didn't want to meet. This next part happened in less than two seconds. We walked in the room, and the door slammed shut with a sound like a cannon. There was a flash of lightning behind us (and, typing this, I just though of this question. How was there a window where we were just in a hallway?) And I saw a terrifying shadow. It had super long fangs, and that's about all I remember. I looked to where the shadow was coming from, and saw a rabbit on a wooden stool. I woke up, and didn't know weather to laugh or scream.

I also had some dream I was bowling, and my ball was alive, and mad at me for making it get smacked into the pins. So it turned back at me the next time I bowled, and it grew giant. My finger involintarily twitched in the dream and in real life, and I woke up thinking, what the heck was that?

I had a weird dream recently, but I don't feel like writing it down right now. I'll Edit my post later.
---
Dead
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#56 Posted: 21:10:48 06/04/2015
a while back i had this weird dream where i was in Libya as Doc Brown trying to get plutonium from the Libyans, but then the Libyans showed me a big project they were working on. The lights were out, so when they turned on the lights there was Godzilla attached to a giant toy rocketship. So the Libyans launched the rocket and I kid you not i saw Godzilla riding a rocketship in outer space like a cowboy on a horse and Godzilla even had a cowboy hat on. So then the dream cuts to myself in some house and i'm watching a tv report on the twin towers on September 11th, 2001, and suddenly Godzilla crashes the rocketship into the other tower live on tv instead of a second plane, where Godzilla then proceeds to destroy the World Trade Center with his atomic breath, with the headline "Godzilla caused 9/11." And then I woke up.

I don't think i've ever had a dream more trippy and insane than this one.
---
Cool cool.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#57 Posted: 21:13:20 06/04/2015
I remember trying to hide from giant monsters battling in Disney World one time. A building I was inside got knocked down, but somehow I managed to survive.

Also I had another dream where I was learning to fly while I was inside a mall.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#58 Posted: 23:20:50 06/04/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: PwnageFTW
I just had a dream about gnarly dating strider....

I'm sorry but do you have dreams about dS users dating or ****ing each other often?

*raises hand*
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#59 Posted: 23:26:42 06/04/2015
I had a dream that, on a forum-based RP (i.e not topic-based RPs like done here), I was explaining how word count requirements and such are not based on "literacy" or "skill" and that it was often actually a reflection of the staff or admin of the site's person preferences. I spoke about how much I preferred the less authoritative style of running RP sites, and how long it would take for any of the RP forum communities to get a consensus on anything. And then I made a site, somehow? It had forums/RP locations that would unlock/appear as your character explored more of the area, and stuff like that, I think.

I don't even RP anymore...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:29:58 06/04/2015 by Wild
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#60 Posted: 23:57:59 06/04/2015
My dreams are always slight premonitions. I would like to study them more seriously one day.

Quote: whirlwind fan
Quote: PwnageFTW
I just had a dream about gnarly dating strider....

I'm sorry but do you have dreams about dS users dating or ****ing each other often?

*raises hand*

Wow.....I'm interested in this.

All of you. Share your stories about this. Now.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#61 Posted: 23:59:59 06/04/2015
I've been meaning to keep a record of my remembered dreams based mostly on the situations where I swear I dreamed about before they happened, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.
#62 Posted: 00:05:50 07/04/2015
Quote: Metallo
My dreams are always slight premonitions. I would like to study them more seriously one day.

*raises hand*

I will tell you the people in a PM.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#63 Posted: 00:08:45 07/04/2015
I had a dream that this website gave my computer a virus once.

And guess what?

THAT **** ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Well, not really, but it did screw my computer up pretty badly. Now I have a laptop.

Not gonna mess with my laptop, dark52. Not in this lifetime.
#64 Posted: 01:19:32 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo

*raises hand*

I will tell you the people in a PM.

You mayhaps should well do that for me aswell and send that Pm my way
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#65 Posted: 01:37:22 07/04/2015
Quote: Wild
I've been meaning to keep a record of my remembered dreams based mostly on the situations where I swear I dreamed about before they happened, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

Me too.
---
Dead
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#66 Posted: 12:31:19 07/05/2015
I had a dream last night that I was in a dance academy with CAV and Kirigiri form Danganronpa.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#67 Posted: 12:40:24 08/05/2015
Quote: TorchSheep
I had a dream last night that I was in a dance academy with CAV and Kirigiri form Danganronpa.

Sounds like someone has a crush.
---
^ You all know it's true
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#68 Posted: 20:33:46 08/05/2015
Quote: Lunarz
You're like 14, why are you having dream sex.
I didn't even know what sex was when I was 14

*shakes cane* All you whippersnappers with your sex and your iphones and your walkmen players!

GET OFF MY LAWN

Guestbook
---
now its time to get funky
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#69 Posted: 20:40:56 08/05/2015
Sometimes I dream about cheese...
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#70 Posted: 22:05:16 08/05/2015
A few weeks back I had a dream that involved me going to what most people would call an alternate dimension. It was just like this world but everything was just different enough, like your stereotypical idea of another parallel universe. That was a big mind****. One of the dreams I made sure to write down afterwards.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#71 Posted: 22:19:24 08/05/2015
Quote: Eternal Sunfury
Once I had this dream, where me and my x-gf were chatting in a park, when my current gf came along with her friends, and my x said something along the lines of, "You betrayed me, I h8 u 4evr now!" and ran away, then me and my gf were suddenly all alone in my room, and she was dancing to music when the bookshelf fell on her, and when I pulled the bookcase off she was suddenly naked.
Virginity was lost
then we were suddenly falling and we were now wearing jumpsuits and wierd shoes and GLaDOS was there and she had my ex-gf's voice and she said that it was all my fault, the cake was gone and that now she's gonna kill us, then she looked at my gf and said, "Crushing isn't good enough for her, first a year in the incineerator, then two in years in cryogenic freezing, 10 in that rom I built where all the robots scream at you, and then crushing,"

But we killed her and we were sent to some dormitories
and sex happened
then my GF's ex-bf was in Wheatley's body and pretended to be our friend, helped us overthrow GLaDOS, (who was still my ex-gf) and then put my gf in a potato and tried to kill us. We escaped and did some stuf, almost died, then overthrew him, put the potato in charge, (at which point the potato became my ex and my gf was just next to me again. Then me and my gf were freed and her ex was put in a companion cube, then we were teleported back to her house,
and sex was about to happen again
but I woke up.

you literally just gave out a script to an indie movie.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#72 Posted: 22:29:18 08/05/2015
I never remember my dreams for long, except for the really weird ones.

Like once I dreamed I had a dick. It was really weird and uncomfortable.

And more recently I had a dream where there was this weird Television cult thing where people would cut off your ring finger? For some reason? And my finger got cut off, and I was so worried about how I would explain it to my mum that I forced myself awake. I was 100% convinced it was real, but I was so freaked out that I kept hoping it was a dream and that I would wake up.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#73 Posted: 01:47:11 09/05/2015
My dreams are usually weird and all of the good ones that I wish were real never really last very long.

I used to have this recurring dream where I was living in the Harry Potter universe and people would be attacking me (they were usually Death Eaters or zombies or just bad dudes), and I would always attack them with the Killing Curse, but no matter how many times I shot them with it they just would not die. It was really stressful, I'm glad I haven't had one of those dreams in awhile.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#74 Posted: 22:46:52 31/05/2015
Last night I dreamed that I vomited, that was it, that was the whole dream.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#75 Posted: 22:50:08 31/05/2015
Last night I dreamed nothing.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#76 Posted: 22:53:07 31/05/2015
The last two weeks I have't slept long enough to dream. In a way that's a good thing cause even good dreams will turn into nightmares.
#77 Posted: 23:08:42 31/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I had three consecutive sex dreams. They were all very weird. And then in the third sex dream, I went inside a secret door in a cabinet and Made out with this girl but she turned into this blue haired anime character.....Also I fought with a bunch of DC and Marvel villains like Joker, Carnage, Man-Bat.
But it's weird because I've never had sex irl, so I can never go all the way in my dreams cuz I've never done it before and don't know what it's like I guess? Psychological bull****

I rarely have sex dreams tho.

=====
---
#78 Posted: 23:22:56 31/05/2015
I had three consecutive sex dreams. They were all very weird. And then in the third sex dream, I went inside a secret door in a cabinet and Made out with this girl but she turned into this blue haired anime character.....Also I fought with a bunch of DC and Marvel villains like Joker, Carnage, Man-Bat.
But it's weird because I've never had sex irl, so I can never go all the way in my dreams cuz I've never done it before and don't know what it's like I guess? Psychological bull****

=====

Sounds like you have a lot of sexual energy that you need to let out.

When the time is right you'll get your chance.

I get the impression that you have a lady in mind, which is the anime character thing.

As for the DC characters, those are the obstacles you see in front of you that are preventing you meeting your ideal girl.

That'll be 10 dorra please smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#79 Posted: 23:23:05 31/05/2015
I've got the funniest, weirdest dreams that I ALWAYS remember with great detail, and I've been meaning to make a blog on tumblr where everyday I post what my dream was and if I didn't have one I'll posts old ones
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
#80 Posted: 23:25:31 31/05/2015
Quote: huge dotd freak
I've got the funniest, weirdest dreams that I ALWAYS remember with great detail, and I've been meaning to make a blog on tumblr where everyday I post what my dream was and if I didn't have one I'll posts old ones

If anyone needs help figuring out a dream, feel free to drop by my page.
---
^ You all know it's true
#81 Posted: 23:28:37 31/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Greeble

=====

I get the impression that you have a lady in mind, which is the anime character thing.

As for the DC characters, those are the obstacles you see in front of you that are preventing you meeting your ideal girl.

Wat.

The Comic Book villains were unrelated. I teamed up with Joker and Carnage and stuff and then Man-Bat attacked and I beat up Shocker and Joker who had bonded with Carnage.

Then anime girl was just an anime girl, I look at anime sometimes.

There is no lady I have in mind, I had one but not anymore.

I've had like, three sex dreams ever.

My dreams don't have meanings. I love them so much because they're so random, just like me <3 I dream how I think irl, I run weird scenarios in my head
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:29:37 31/05/2015 by Lunarz
#82 Posted: 23:30:01 31/05/2015

=====

Wat.

The Comic Book villains were unrelated. I teamed up with Joker and Carnage and stuff and then Man-Bat attacked and I beat up Shocker and Joker who had bonded with Carnage.

Then anime girl was just an anime girl, I look at anime sometimes.

There is no lady I have in mind, I had one but not anymore.

I've had like, three sex dreams ever.

I give the meaning, don't blame me.
---
^ You all know it's true
#83 Posted: 23:30:35 31/05/2015

Wat does it meen wen creepy Kathy (Halloween decor) is ur best frend?
---
#84 Posted: 23:33:18 31/05/2015

You're see yourself as ugly and you pick someone uglier to make you feel better.
---
^ You all know it's true
#85 Posted: 23:34:09 31/05/2015

You're see yourself as ugly and you pick someone uglier to make you feel better.

Omg ur right
---
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7095
#86 Posted: 23:44:14 31/05/2015
I can't remember any dream specifically, but I do know that a lot of them are really weird. If I remember any of my future dreams I'll post them here.

I've also noticed that I can occasionally control my dreams to some extent.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:42 31/05/2015 by darkwolf
#87 Posted: 10:30:31 01/06/2015

Omg ur right

That's because i am Greeble smilie

Hear me roar.

Meow
---
^ You all know it's true
#88 Posted: 16:16:34 10/06/2015
Well, that's the second night in a row I've dreamed that I was in North Korea, wtf...
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#89 Posted: 16:23:47 10/06/2015
Quote: spyro and sonic
Well, that's the second night in a row I've dreamed that I was in North Korea, wtf...

premonitions
Cooltonium Blue Sparx Gems: 605
#90 Posted: 17:33:20 10/06/2015
My friends teamed with this murderer and they all killed me.. gg ._.
---
buy dangerous woman on itunes
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#91 Posted: 19:13:50 10/06/2015
I had a dream where a teenage boy called Luke, a few years older than me, was stalking me and making it blatantly obvious that he wanted to kill me. He even showed me the knife from across the pub we both were at. I told my mum and she let me sleep in her room that night. I saw Luke out the window of my mum's room and said "Go away Luke!" and he turned and left. I called 999 but they said they were too busy to take my call and the female operator's voice faded out as she spoke and the line went dead. That night, Luke slit my throat...

Was a cool dream.

I went to the corner shop with my cousin and took a Twister lolly out of the fridge and started eating it without paying. I walked out of the shop and a policeman walked in after me so basically I stole an ice cream in front of a policeman and the shopkeeper rebel me

The teachers in my upper school were imprisoning all the girls and removing their brains. Me and a group of friends ran away and in protest, shot ourselves in the heads.

A teacher called me a bastard so I called him a twat.

I have had many a dream where the lead singer of my favourite band died....She jumped off the stage and broke her foot a day after one of them and fell over again onstage the day after another...dun dun duuuun i'm magic
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:27:26 10/06/2015 by Jaggedstar
#92 Posted: 02:16:00 03/07/2015
OKAY.

I had a dream Lunarz was actually born as a female. Can't remember the rest, but it was weird asf. He had girl features and like everything. WTF, RIGHT?!
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#93 Posted: 02:26:09 03/07/2015
Sex dreams.
Also, I've dreamt that I was doing Alpine Skiing. I was racing downhill and when I got to a jump there was a giant wall. I smashed into said wall and saw in third person view my whole body splattered. As soon as I saw this I w taken to another dream where I was drowning in a pool. I was able to get out on my own, and when I got out I woke up, having difficulty breathing IRL.
Oh and one really uncomfortable straight sex dream. But most of my dreams are just me having fun with Friends or on a date with my crush.
I wanna dream tonight and remember it!
batcoolszx89 Ripto Gems: 697
#94 Posted: 02:43:20 03/07/2015
I had a dream where me and badwolf had sex all sort of sex
#95 Posted: 02:44:06 03/07/2015
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >.<
#96 Posted: 12:09:25 03/07/2015
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >.<

I think i've had that one.

Not that i sleep for very long.
---
^ You all know it's true
#97 Posted: 04:56:14 10/07/2015
Last night my dream involved Michael Jackson teaching at my old middle school. I never actually saw him but everyone talked about him like he was just another teacher, and dream-me, I guess, had memories of being in his class. Apparently he ran away after getting attacked by a student or something.

I dream about the weirdest ****.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#98 Posted: 11:28:45 10/07/2015
I had a dream a couple nights ago that Scarlet Johanssen and somePerson were sleeping over at my house, and for some reason we were fighting off demons.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#99 Posted: 12:28:12 10/07/2015
I remember when I was extremely young I had a dream of some bizarro world where my family was just slightly different in a uncanny valley sort of way. My house was also all kinds of messed up, multicolored walls, immovable doors, and a gigantic spider on the fridge. It screwed with my head as a kid and I hated it.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me