Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Dream Topic~ [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1 Posted: 20:16:57 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Hihihi, so I had a weird dream last night, and I was thinking, 'what do others dream about?' So! Here we are, post dreams that you've had! It doesn't matter when nor the context, just share em, I'll go first~

Some dick made me wash my hands for like two minutes after touching a ham, there were two pink ones and a purple one and I wanted to touch the purple one, and then a bird flew out of the sink along with another bird but the red one flew into a window and died. Then Macaulay Caulkin and I both infiltrated a farming illegal activities front, he went in the truck, I got to go in the ****ty first person motor bike that was in widescreen and had bumps and pylons and stuff, then we got there and I played an arcade game but the Game Grumps were there and they played it too, then I woke up.

There was also the part where I was in Peter Capaldi's old house and his cats kept gosh dang attacking me, that was fun >.>

There was more but I don't remember the rest right now
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#2 Posted: 20:20:36 05/04/2015
My kind of thread.

I have weird dreams all the time, but last night i had a dream that someone broke into my house and stabbed me with a diamond tipped needle.

I tried to shout, but for some reason there was no sound in the entire house, and when i looked down the needle was covered in ink rather than blood.
---
^ You all know it's true
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#3 Posted: 20:27:59 05/04/2015
i used to have INCREDIBLE dreams but now they've all gone away and the lamest dreams make me wake up to sleep paralysis EUGH

the last dream i remember having was about me finding the bodies of my two deceased goldfish and one of them came back to life but the dream ended before i could see the second one come back and that SUCKED
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#4 Posted: 20:41:05 05/04/2015
I can't remember any dreams specifically, but in my dreams, often, the people in my dreams have an atribute about them drastically change, like their face, personality, or their being in general...
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#5 Posted: 20:42:19 05/04/2015
A great thread to have back...

Hmm. I'm trying to remember what I've remembered of my dreams lately. A common theme in my dreams, in general, is of waking up, and of falling. I don't really have many dreams that I wake up anxious from, say, but there's one that happened rather recently...

I was in a large garage, the garage door was open and I was walking holding some...pole? It was some sort of pole, being held horizontally, for some reason. I don't know why I was there, but someone else was there with me and we were just chatting about stuff, I think. I couldn't remember my name, so I asked what it was. The other person told me something like "Your name is Jack now, isn't it?" And I was just, yeah, that's my name, now? It was rather vague.

Then, there was an explosion right outside the garage door. I didn't really respond quickly, I thought that the explosion wouldn't really reach us. Though, it wasn't long before I realized that it would indeed reach me, the other person had already started running. I ran quickly to a door that was supposedly in the back, the other person got out, but I was caught in the explosion, and, BOOM, dead. I woke up relatively anxious.

I know where a bit of that is coming from, I mean, my lot has a relatively large garage, though not as large as in the dream, and they looked relatively similar, and I've been watching a lot of 5D'S, so...that's probably where the name came from.

There's also this rather vivid memory of a dream, or really only part of it, where I was in a room with various people in it, and whenever I spoke or tried to talk to them, their eyes (and faces in general?) would just start bleeding. For some reason I think it was in the room of some kind of ship at sea, but I can't really explain why I think this.

I remember a lot of dreams related living daily lives, on most part, with some of my old internet friends. There's also a dream where Sawyer, from LOST, set himself on fire, and where I and a group of friends were camping outside some sort of fortress. I feel like I should try to find the posts from the years ago I actually had these dreams, since I'm sure there was more to them that I had remembered back then.

I only woke up anxious from the garage dream, neither of those dreams.

I haven't really been waking up and remembering many dreams as of late, unfortunately. I do quite like remembering them, usually.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:53:11 05/04/2015 by Wild
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#6 Posted: 20:54:18 05/04/2015
I had a dream where my crush became my step sister and we made out. It was very weird.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 21:50:42 05/04/2015
I have a lot of dreams about darkSpyro users. Then there was a dream where I went to a hardware store and I turned into Spyro, and I had to defeat an ice version of Cynder but a bunch of Spyro: Shadow Legacy enemies were attacking me.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 21:52:19 05/04/2015
The only recent dream i've had is where i found 6 Lucario amiibo
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#9 Posted: 21:54:19 05/04/2015
Uh...
I only really ever have sex dreams
Oops
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#10 Posted: 21:55:53 05/04/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
Uh...
Oops

go on.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#11 Posted: 21:57:11 05/04/2015
Quote: MoonHorizons
Uh...
Oops

go on.

They're very kinky im sure you don't want to know.

Also some of them are with fictional characters...
That's a minor problem but oh well.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#12 Posted: 21:58:01 05/04/2015
Uh...
Oops

go on.

hey now let's keep this pg!!
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#13 Posted: 22:00:25 05/04/2015
Quote: Thunderdragon14

go on.

hey now let's keep this pg!!

I've never been PG in my life
I've seen things you'll never believe
Done things not even the toughest can do

I'm AT LEAST a rough PG-13
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#14 Posted: 22:11:33 05/04/2015
My dream last night was that somePerson was a poor goon
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#15 Posted: 22:25:00 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Uh...
Oops

I can't seem to ever have successful sex encounters in my dreams. Something always messes it up. Like the other day a fox kept attacking me and preventing me from my goals
---
#16 Posted: 23:24:35 05/04/2015
Quote: Lunarz
Uh...
Oops

I can't seem to ever have successful sex encounters in my dreams. Something always messes it up. Like the other day a fox kept attacking me and preventing me from my goals

I'm always successful because I'm a giant slut
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#17 Posted: 23:54:36 05/04/2015
I have a lot of weird dreams.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#18 Posted: 23:59:44 05/04/2015
Quote: whirlwind fan

did it involve me
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#19 Posted: 00:04:45 06/04/2015
Last night I dreamt that skylanders 5 was being revealed (probably because I was reading darkspyro before I went to bed) but it wasn't at a press conference, it was at my college. I had to go to the computers there to have a demo of the game. But that's normal for my dream standards. Some of my weirdest include:
  • I was in Mario galaxy and I formed an alliance with bowser but then he betrayed be and wanted to kill me (I know, don't ask).
  • I remember a dream from when I was really young (must have been 2 or 3) where I ate some pasta then the pasta's 'family' tried to eat me.
  • I dream I'm in doctor who a lot. I normally go on darkspyro before bed and a few nights ago, when I was talking with you, Lunarz about doctor who I dreamt that I was Steven Moffat and I had to deal with angry fans.
  • Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
    #20 Posted: 00:57:18 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Badwolfmichael

did it involve me

Mine involve you bby
    ---
    #21 Posted: 01:05:04 06/04/2015
    I had one the other night with yoshi and cynderfan in bed...
    ---
    #22 Posted: 01:06:24 06/04/2015
    Quote: PwnageFTW

Sounds reasonable
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:06:43 06/04/2015 by whirlwind fan
    MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
    #23 Posted: 01:06:31 06/04/2015
    I had a dream where a new layer of skin was forming over my feet and that underneath the new layer, was weird, rubber looking green stuff over the original version of my feet. I honestly had no idea how to react to it. I was scared of it though and knew not to touch it for it was a bad thing. I managed to use some utensil or kitchen device though to get the green stuff off though and live my life as normal.
    ---
    the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
    #24 Posted: 01:22:39 06/04/2015
    I had a dream where a new layer of skin was forming over my feet and that underneath the new layer, was weird, rubber looking green stuff over the original version of my feet. I honestly had no idea how to react to it. I was scared of it though and knew not to touch it for it was a bad thing. I managed to use some utensil or kitchen device though to get the green stuff off though and live my life as normal.

every morning for me
    #25 Posted: 01:23:50 06/04/2015

shrek
    #26 Posted: 01:24:20 06/04/2015

shrek

for some reason i bursted out laughing when i read that
    Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
    #27 Posted: 01:32:36 06/04/2015

Oh my god xD
    ---
    Wow
    Such signature
    dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
    #28 Posted: 07:12:39 06/04/2015
    As a kid I would get really crazy dreams, but now they're really realistic. That's a good and bad thing, I think.

Bad because sometimes I would dream of getting a PS4 and then I'd wake up and be like 'crap'
    ---
    and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
    Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
    #29 Posted: 08:01:59 06/04/2015
    Once I had this dream, where me and my x-gf were chatting in a park, when my current gf came along with her friends, and my x said something along the lines of, "You betrayed me, I h8 u 4evr now!" and ran away, then me and my gf were suddenly all alone in my room, and she was dancing to music when the bookshelf fell on her, and when I pulled the bookcase off she was suddenly naked.
    Virginity was lost
    then we were suddenly falling and we were now wearing jumpsuits and wierd shoes and GLaDOS was there and she had my ex-gf's voice and she said that it was all my fault, the cake was gone and that now she's gonna kill us, then she looked at my gf and said, "Crushing isn't good enough for her, first a year in the incineerator, then two in years in cryogenic freezing, 10 in that rom I built where all the robots scream at you, and then crushing,"

But we killed her and we were sent to some dormitories
    and sex happened
    then my GF's ex-bf was in Wheatley's body and pretended to be our friend, helped us overthrow GLaDOS, (who was still my ex-gf) and then put my gf in a potato and tried to kill us. We escaped and did some stuf, almost died, then overthrew him, put the potato in charge, (at which point the potato became my ex and my gf was just next to me again. Then me and my gf were freed and her ex was put in a companion cube, then we were teleported back to her house,
    and sex was about to happen again
    but I woke up.
    ---
    Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
    #30 Posted: 08:15:07 06/04/2015
    Quote: LunarDistortion
    I'm gonna go to sleep, I'll replace this with my dream if I remember it.

sweet dreams
    #31 Posted: 08:18:53 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Eternal Sunfury
    Snip

You're like 14, why are you having dream sex.
    I didn't even know what sex was when I was 14

*shakes cane* All you whippersnappers with your sex and your iphones and your walkmen players!

GET OFF MY LAWN

-------------------------

The earliest dream I remember is when I was having a sleepover at my friends house and I was on a giant flower and giant bees were attacking me and then there was a giant Rhynoc from the Seashell Shore level of Year of the Dragon
    ---
    #32 Posted: 08:24:06 06/04/2015
    Snip

*shakes cane* All you whippersnappers with your sex and your iphones and your walkmen players!

GET OFF MY LAWN

The earliest dream I remember is when I was having a sleepover at my friends house and I was on a giant flower and giant bees were attacking me and then there was a giant Rhynoc from the Seashell Shore level of Year of the Dragon

When I was like 12, I had....those type of dreams, too. It's not my fault. I have honestly no idea why, tbh. smilie
    Aaaaaand the generation is getting younger and younger.. letsjustforget
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:25:15 06/04/2015 by whirlwind fan
    #33 Posted: 08:44:24 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
    Snip

GET OFF MY LAWN

When I was like 12, I had....those type of dreams, too. It's not my fault. I have honestly no idea why, tbh. smilie

6 year olds are getting iphones now so I mean....Yea.

But seriously, my kid can wait til he's 16 to get a phone.
    ---
    #34 Posted: 09:05:42 06/04/2015

GET OFF MY LAWN

6 year olds are getting iphones now so I mean....Yea.

But seriously, my kid can wait til he's 16 to get a phone.

Bloody hell, look at this generation. ****ing 6 year olds know how to use an iPhone. This is insanity.
    Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
    #35 Posted: 12:04:20 06/04/2015
    I was a Assassin it was so awesome.
    ---
    We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
    And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
    Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
    #36 Posted: 12:27:41 06/04/2015
    I'm so thankful this topic was made.

Two nights ago I had a dream where I was fighting Shia LaBeouf. No ****ing joke. I needed to get that off my chest...

I shouldn't listen to music before going to bed.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:38:30 06/04/2015 by Spyro Fanatic
    Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
    #37 Posted: 12:55:01 06/04/2015
    I just remember another on lol

I was Kitana and I was versing Shao Kahn I was about to win when alarm clock *I hate that Alarm*
    ---
    We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
    And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
    #38 Posted: 13:06:28 06/04/2015
    Snip

GET OFF MY LAWN

Is it wrong that I have all of those?
    #39 Posted: 15:29:37 06/04/2015
    I just had a dream about gnarly dating strider....
    ---
    skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
    #40 Posted: 15:47:39 06/04/2015

---
    Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
    #41 Posted: 16:05:23 06/04/2015

why...
    #42 Posted: 18:19:07 06/04/2015
    Quote: Cynderfan507

I'm sorry but do you have dreams about dS users dating or ****ing each other often?

Can gnarly just
    Lay off
    Pls

I don't want that
    #43 Posted: 18:23:42 06/04/2015
    everybody else's dreams are about sex and dating and my dreams are about finding toys wtf

but in all seriousness, i have had sex dreams.
    #44 Posted: 18:26:44 06/04/2015
    Quote: ZapNorris
    everybody else's dreams are about sex and dating and my dreams are about finding toys wtf

Please tell me they aren't sex dreams of me and gnarly

When I heard that I literally almost puked
    #45 Posted: 18:27:19 06/04/2015

naw, they're about me and other people.
    #46 Posted: 18:30:56 06/04/2015

naw, they're about me and other people.

Thank god
    Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
    1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me