Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My cat hates paper [CLOSED]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1 Posted: 16:56:35 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
She'll go out of her way to attack paper. She rips my drawings to shreds (R.I.P Team Magma v Team Aqua drawing), and even opens my draw with the paper in it to attack it. Does anyone else's cat do this?
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 17:03:24 05/04/2015
My cat enjoys chewing on foam and erasers. She's destroyed two pairs of flip-flops, a numberous amount of erasers, and every single foam project I had.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#3 Posted: 17:05:08 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
My cat enjoys chewing on foam and erasers. She's destroyed two pairs of flip-flops, a numerous amount of erasers, and every single foam project I had.

Maybe cats just have weird fetishes...
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 17:11:41 05/04/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
Quote: StormDragon21
My cat enjoys chewing on foam and erasers. She's destroyed two pairs of flip-flops, a numerous amount of erasers, and every single foam project I had.

Maybe cats just have weird fetishes...

Maybe… One of my friends has six cats, and each of them does something strange. Bailey and Odo like swatting at people's hands when they go down the stairs, Tithery and Wicket rub their faces on just about everything, and Victoria and Raja constantly yowl for food. My grandmother also has a cat named Tabby, and he spends most of the day under the bed.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#5 Posted: 20:35:08 05/04/2015
I think cats are odd in general.

My friends cat has a thing for xmas tree lights.

He must think they're some sort of fly because when they're blinking he swats at them but the rest of the time he takes no notice.
---
^ You all know it's true
#6 Posted: 20:42:19 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Greeble
I think cats are odd in general.

My friends cat has a thing for xmas tree lights.

He must think they're some sort of fly because when they're blinking he swats at them but the rest of the time he takes no notice.

This isn't uncommon. My old cat did that.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me