Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > DarkSpyro Riot: GIVE US BACK OUR TITLES!!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
DarkSpyro Riot: GIVE US BACK OUR TITLES!! [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#101 Posted: 04:39:58 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm ****ing closing this topic. Screw all of you. Most of my hate for the past three years has been on this website. A lot of it from Aura. So screw all of you. I don't even care that it's a holiday, you've all ruined my life.

Again, screw you all. Sayonara.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#102 Posted: 04:40:40 05/04/2015
Such love.
#103 Posted: 04:40:49 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
No one post here for five minutes please.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#104 Posted: 04:40:53 05/04/2015
if this website causes you so much stress then why not leave it
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#105 Posted: 04:41:52 05/04/2015
I like how literally no one here is right because no one will be the bigger person and stop arguing lmao
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#106 Posted: 04:41:57 05/04/2015
If you're this sensitive and stressed out over stuff like this, 84, then perhaps a message board isn't the best place for you.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#107 Posted: 04:42:34 05/04/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
I'm ****ing closing this topic. Screw all of you. Most of my hate for the past three years has been on this website. A lot of it from Aura. So screw all of you. I don't even care that it's a holiday, you've all ruined my life.

Sir you are the one that started a lot of drama over something trivial. It's not really our fault. It's yours for starting it.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#108 Posted: 04:43:04 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
If you're this sensitive and stressed out over stuff like this, 84, then perhaps a message board isn't the best place for you.

Pretty sure anyone would be stressed over a group of people attacking them.

And I said no one post here for five minutes so I can close this.
---
#109 Posted: 04:43:37 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100

Sir you are the one that started a lot of drama over something trivial. It's not really our fault. It's yours for starting it.

I didn't start anything. Aura posted a comment hating on me like she always does and then people overreacted to one part of my response.
---
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#110 Posted: 04:43:54 05/04/2015
Lmao over the fact that the my life sucks because of Aura is still a thing in the skylanders section like seriously everyone there needs to calm down. Aura isnt an awful person who thirsts for the departure of ignorant newcomers.
#111 Posted: 04:45:49 05/04/2015

I didn't start anything. Aura posted a comment hating on me like she always does and then people overreacted to one part of my response.

Uh no. You started a quote on quote "riot". And Aura pointed out a thing. And you took it to far. And pulled a "Back story" that was irrelevant to your actions as of now.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#112 Posted: 04:46:17 05/04/2015
I'm sorry that Aura came off like that to you, but I really don't think she was trying to attack you... maybe that "inflated ego" comment gave you that idea, and I'm sorry if it did. I don't think anyone is trying to attack you though. Please do calm down... try going to bed and chilling out. And yeah, maybe everyone should chill and stop.

Annnd that's my last post here I swear. Sorry!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:46:57 05/04/2015 by wanderist
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#113 Posted: 04:46:17 05/04/2015

People stating facts is cyber bullying? Good going.

Why don't people ask themselves before they sign up for a forum. Listen, there's obviously going to be arguments and misunderstandings, especially if your opinion is different to another. That's just how forums work, if you're leaving over an insane act, like this, then you're possibly not that mature enough to be joining a forum based around a lot of drama, anyway.
#114 Posted: 04:49:16 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: whirlwind fan

Why don't people ask themselves before they sign up for a forum. Listen, there's obviously going to be arguments and misunderstandings, especially if your opinion is different to another. That's just how forums work, if you're leaving over an insane act, like this, then you're possibly not that mature enough to be joining a forum based around a lot of drama, anyway.

People are stating facts that are hostile towards me.

And, this is a kids' site, so...
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#115 Posted: 04:51:33 05/04/2015
*Takes out a broom* *Sweeps*
Lalalala!~
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#116 Posted: 04:51:42 05/04/2015

Just because it's "a kids' site" doesn't mean drama is not gonna happen. And not a lot of the facts were hostile. You're just acting like the victim, and letting the past define you.
---
icon from Empoh
#117 Posted: 04:53:17 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator

Just because it's "a kids' site" doesn't mean drama is not gonna happen. And not a lot of the facts were hostile. You're just acting like the victim, and letting the past define you.

Yes, they were very hostile, saying I have a big ego and that I started a whole argument. Saying that I shouldn't be on the site and that I'm using my condition as an excuse.
---
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#118 Posted: 04:53:56 05/04/2015

Yeah, maybe Aura did go a little heavy on the ego comment, but it doesn't give you the right to attack people like what you were doing before. To be honest, telling people to go to hell is pretty severe, too.

As you say, yes it is a kids site. But most of the drama, misunderstandings, arguments resolve around a younger, immature person that doesn't have experience over how a forum runs.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:54:54 05/04/2015 by whirlwind fan
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#119 Posted: 04:55:30 05/04/2015
I turn my back for a single hour....

84 it looks as though that one comment really bothered you. In a way I get why it might bother you and how Aura may have worded it harshly, but at the same time it was in response to you making oddly aggressive demands to an admin who, let's be honest here, isn't watching. And you're taking it badly and now are trying to make it appear as though the entire site is against you.

Do me a favor and take off for the night. Browse something different, go to sleep, watch something, I don't know. Just take time away from the site and return in the morning and see how things are then. If you still have any concerns feel free to contact me and I'll try to resolve what I can.

And everyone else, chill a bit.

Closing.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me