Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > DarkSpyro Riot: GIVE US BACK OUR TITLES!!
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
DarkSpyro Riot: GIVE US BACK OUR TITLES!! [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#51 Posted: 04:05:58 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
If you want the titles back that badly you know you could just photoshop it into your avatar.

Not everyone has a computer.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:07:53 05/04/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#52 Posted: 04:07:40 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
Quote: 84skylanderdude

A user harshly demanding an admin?

Seems that custom title of yours boosted your already inflated ego.

First off, this is a riot, so obviously there's gonna be demanding.

Second, where is this proof that I have an inflated ego? I in fact have no ego, as I have hated myself for about eight years. I am struggling in school, my family has had little money since my mom got fired, and I have stitches all over my mouth right now because my teeth didn't grow right and didn't push out my baby teeth, so they had to pull them all out and I thus had to get many stitches. I have Asperger's Syndrome, making me strange to say the least, which was what ended up in me being bullied for the first five years of my school life which had a permanent impact on my self-confidence. I think I've been through enough in the mere 14 years of my life without people like you cyberbullying me.

Don't bully people if you don't know their story.

....Why are you using your condition as an excuse for this?

Where am I using my condition as an excuse? Using my condition as an excuse would be like "OH IM AUTISTIC DONT BULLY ME CUZ DAS MEEN" I am clearly not doing that. My condition was a minor part of my backstory and now you're amplifying it to make me look like a villain which I am not. (Not that you know of anyways... Mwahahahaha!!)
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#53 Posted: 04:09:44 05/04/2015

Second, where is this proof that I have an inflated ego? I in fact have no ego, as I have hated myself for about eight years. I am struggling in school, my family has had little money since my mom got fired, and I have stitches all over my mouth right now because my teeth didn't grow right and didn't push out my baby teeth, so they had to pull them all out and I thus had to get many stitches. I have Asperger's Syndrome, making me strange to say the least, which was what ended up in me being bullied for the first five years of my school life which had a permanent impact on my self-confidence. I think I've been through enough in the mere 14 years of my life without people like you cyberbullying me.

Where am I using my condition as an excuse? Using my condition as an excuse would be like "OH IM AUTISTIC DONT BULLY ME CUZ DAS MEEN" I am clearly not doing that. My condition was a minor part of my backstory and now you're amplifying it to make me look like a villain which I am not. (Not that you know of anyways... Mwahahahaha!!)

84, you are the one who suddenly brought your condition and life story out of nowhere as an attempt to guilt-trip.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:10:09 05/04/2015 by Aura24
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#54 Posted: 04:10:05 05/04/2015
guys i think u all took this whole thing a bit too far
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#55 Posted: 04:10:43 05/04/2015

Because that makes it automatically correct. >_>
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#56 Posted: 04:11:08 05/04/2015

No one was ever amplifying it to make you look like a villian, in fact it wasn't even mentioned.

So? You still should be treated like a normal person whether you have a condition.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:13:43 05/04/2015 by whirlwind fan
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#57 Posted: 04:11:24 05/04/2015
Quote: Thunderdragon14
guys i think u all took this whole thing a bit too far

this to the ****ing max
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#58 Posted: 04:11:29 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator

84, you are the one who suddenly brought your condition and life story out of nowhere as an attempt to guilt-trip.

You're the one accusing me of having overly high self-esteem. You've mocked me other times in the past and I figured telling my backstory may help to make you stop it all.
---
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#59 Posted: 04:11:29 05/04/2015
Well this cute little topic just went to hell...
#60 Posted: 04:12:29 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson

Because that makes it automatically correct. smilie

For the last time, I didn't use my condition as a ****ing excuse.
---
#61 Posted: 04:13:24 05/04/2015
i think maybe this topic should be closed since it's gone way out of hand and 84 is throwing a hissyfit? maybe? :^)
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#62 Posted: 04:15:37 05/04/2015
Dark52! You can't do this to us! You can't just give us custom titles for a couple days and then take them away! Give them back!! I demand it!! What's wrong with titles?! There's literally no reason for us NOT to keep them!!

Everyone else, let's rise up and MAKE Dark give us our custom titles back! I will be the Destroyer of Worlds one day!! I will get that title, which was stolen from me, back!!

Funny how you say that, and pester Dark about Trivial custom titles.

BTW I have Asperger's Syndrome as well (I talked to my mom about what the heck I have). It just makes you rather slow, but yet intelligent. And certainly starting a "Riot" over something trivial is not really intelligent. In fact that is more immature than smart.

Also Aura wasn't really bullying you (okay maybe the sassy comment she made was a little too hot). But she wasn't really targeting you for bully reasons. She's just pointing out some various good points. But a lot of you people on Skylander boards normally choose to ignore it. Oh and btw, a lot of your ego is somewhat shown in those boards.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#63 Posted: 04:16:08 05/04/2015

You're the one accusing me of having overly high self-esteem. You've mocked me other times in the past and I figured telling my backstory may help to make you stop it all.

You just admitted it. You brought your story up because you suspected it will stop the drama, in saying that your condition will change everyone's words.
#64 Posted: 04:16:09 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Thunderdragon14
i think maybe this topic should be closed since it's gone way out of hand and 84 is throwing a hissyfit? maybe? :^)

How am I throwing a hissyfit?
---
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#65 Posted: 04:17:08 05/04/2015
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#66 Posted: 04:17:12 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: whirlwind fan

You just admitted it. You brought your story up because you suspected it will stop the drama, in saying that your condition will change everyone's words.

Again, the condition was a minor part of it. You're the one focusing on the minor part.
---
#67 Posted: 04:18:30 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100

BTW I have Asperger's Syndrome as well (I talked to my mom about what the heck I have). It just makes you rather slow, but yet intelligent. And certainly starting a "Riot" over something trivial is not really intelligent. In fact that is more immature than smart.

Also Aura wasn't really bullying you (okay maybe the sassy comment she made was a little too hot). But she wasn't really targeting you for bully reasons. She's just pointing out some various good points. But a lot of you people on Skylander boards normally choose to ignore it. Oh and btw, a lot of your ego is somewhat shown in those boards.

I am honestly not intelligent whatsoever. I have all D's and C's (I probably don't even have C's anymore) in school.

And no, I really don't have an ego. I don't know how people think I do from what I type, but I honestly don't.
---
#68 Posted: 04:19:48 05/04/2015

Again, the condition was a minor part of it. You're the one focusing on the minor part.

Then why bring it up in the first place? And I've been aware of your condition for a while, so...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#69 Posted: 04:20:02 05/04/2015

May I also throw in that a back story does not change the fact of how you are acting in the present? Because it really doesn't.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#70 Posted: 04:20:37 05/04/2015
Yeah, but why did you feel you had to share a sob story with us, anyway? It wouldn't matter if you aren't autistic. It still wouldn't change people's views.

I could do the same, but I know I'm not that type of person.

That was towards 84.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:21:12 05/04/2015 by whirlwind fan
#71 Posted: 04:20:41 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator

Then why bring it up in the first place? And I've been aware of your condition for a while, so...

Why bring up one part of my backstory? It's ONE PART you're specifically focusing on. I didn't focus on it in my backstory. You did.
---
#72 Posted: 04:21:17 05/04/2015

Why bring up one part of my backstory? It's ONE PART you're specifically focusing on. I didn't focus on it in my backstory. You did.

You're ignoring my question. smilie
---
#73 Posted: 04:21:45 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, but why did you feel you had to share a sob story with us, anyway? It wouldn't matter if you aren't autistic. It still wouldn't change people's views.

I could do the same, but I know I'm not that type of person.

Again, I'm not using my condition to change people's views. *facepalm* why is that the only part anyone ever focuses on?
---
#74 Posted: 04:22:06 05/04/2015

It was the biggest paragraph in one of your posts though.
#75 Posted: 04:22:16 05/04/2015

I am honestly not intelligent whatsoever. I have all D's and C's (I probably don't even have C's anymore) in school.

And no, I really don't have an ego. I don't know how people think I do from what I type, but I honestly don't.

I got awful grades in school and I'm intelligent (And modest~)
School has nothing to do with intelligence (Well, some, but...Y'know what I mean)

Honestly, if you're smart you'll just stop commenting, this has gotten off topic and turning into something unnecessary. No ne purposesly meant to offend you, I can understand where your frustration lies, but it doesn't warrant a big commotion from everyone such as this. Honestly I think we should all calm down and just stop posting. Kthnxilybai
---
#76 Posted: 04:22:42 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator

What question?
---
#77 Posted: 04:23:50 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator

It was the biggest paragraph in one of your posts though.

That's because people kept talking about it and I was telling them that I wasn't focusing on that part. People need to stop focusing on certain minor parts of things.
---
#78 Posted: 04:24:12 05/04/2015

What question?

You know fully well what question it is. Why bring up your backstory in the first place, if you weren't trying to guilt-trip us?
---
#79 Posted: 04:24:29 05/04/2015
Dark52! You can't do this to us! You can't just give us custom titles for a couple days and then take them away! Give them back!! I demand it!! What's wrong with titles?! There's literally no reason for us NOT to keep them!!

Everyone else, let's rise up and MAKE Dark give us our custom titles back! I will be the Destroyer of Worlds one day!! I will get that title, which was stolen from me, back!!

On topic: EVERYBODY KEEP RIOTING! YES KEEP THOSE FIRES GOING! JOHN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT PITCHFORK, UGH, GROSS... You know what, I shouldn't have expected anything less from John at this point. EVERYONE ELSE KEEP RIOTING!!

See, the whole paragraph was focusing on your life. So that's what everyone's obviously going to react to. Just sayin.

I keep getting ninja'd, so I'm going to stop.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:25:13 05/04/2015 by whirlwind fan
#80 Posted: 04:24:45 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator

What question?

You know fully well what question it is. Why bring up your backstory in the first place, if you weren't trying to guilt-trip us?

Because I want you to stop ****ing picking on me.
---
#81 Posted: 04:25:13 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator

On topic: EVERYBODY KEEP RIOTING! YES KEEP THOSE FIRES GOING! JOHN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT PITCHFORK, UGH, GROSS... You know what, I shouldn't have expected anything less from John at this point. EVERYONE ELSE KEEP RIOTING!!

See, the whole paragraph was focusing on your life. So that's what everyone's obviously going to react to. Just sayin.

It wasn't focusing on my condition.
---
#82 Posted: 04:26:00 05/04/2015

It wasn't focusing on my condition.

If you read my post again, I said life not condition.
#83 Posted: 04:26:05 05/04/2015
can someone explain to me why this became such a fuss
---
#84 Posted: 04:26:14 05/04/2015

What question?

Pointing out your behavior... is picking on you?
---
#85 Posted: 04:26:24 05/04/2015
Quote: Lunarz

I got awful grades in school and I'm intelligent (And modest~)
School has nothing to do with intelligence (Well, some, but...Y'know what I mean)

Honestly, if you're smart you'll just stop commenting, this has gotten off topic and turning into something unnecessary. No ne purposesly meant to offend you, I can understand where your frustration lies, but it doesn't warrant a big commotion from everyone such as this. Honestly I think we should all calm down and just stop posting. Kthnxilybai

Thank you!
---
icon from Empoh
#86 Posted: 04:27:01 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator

Your first comment on this whole thing was that I had an inflated ego. You have bullied me much in the past as well.
---
#87 Posted: 04:27:24 05/04/2015
Now let's all just let it die.
#88 Posted: 04:28:51 05/04/2015

Your first comment on this whole thing was that I had an inflated ego. You have bullied me much in the past as well.

84, whatever I say to you is always considered cyber-bullying to you. Even when I'm not trying to start a fight.
---
#89 Posted: 04:30:26 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I really should be going to bed now, so good night, happy Easter, go to hell all of you picking on me, people like you made me who I am today; a self-esteemless shell of a man (boy I guess, since I'm 14 :T).

Sayonara, Aloha, Adieu, Guten Tag.
---
#90 Posted: 04:30:54 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator

84, whatever I say to you is always considered cyber-bullying to you. Even when I'm not trying to start a fight.

When you're insulting me then yes, it is.
---
#91 Posted: 04:31:04 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
ALRIGHT GOODBYE.
---
#92 Posted: 04:31:53 05/04/2015
I really should be going to bed now, so good night, happy Easter, go to hell all of you picking on me, people like you made me who I am today; a self-esteemless shell of a man (boy I guess, since I'm 14 :T).

Go to hell? That's very nice.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#93 Posted: 04:32:11 05/04/2015
When you miss out big time ;______;
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#94 Posted: 04:32:49 05/04/2015
let it gooo, let it gooooooo~
#95 Posted: 04:33:40 05/04/2015
now lets all sit by the nice warm relaxing fire and have a nice cup of tea while we wait for this topic to get closed
---
#96 Posted: 04:34:34 05/04/2015
Quote: wanderist
let it gooo, let it gooooooo~

Screw all of you who didn't like frozen

Such a good movie

I mean....On topic stuff
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#97 Posted: 04:37:01 05/04/2015
well this topic blew up.

time to pick up debris.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#98 Posted: 04:37:14 05/04/2015

We weren't really picking on you. Also "Go to hell all of you" really? Really now? On the day before we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus?
---
icon from Empoh
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#99 Posted: 04:37:50 05/04/2015
Even though in as not here for this, dark seemed to pull off one of the finest April fools joke yet.
#100 Posted: 04:38:39 05/04/2015
To 84skylandersdude
[User Posted Image]

Goodbye, my friends. My time is done here.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me