Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Deeper Thoughts on Users V3 [CLOSED]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#101 Posted: 10:40:11 11/04/2015
Why do topics like this always die?

MoonHorizons, I don't really know you all that well, but it might just be that you current avatar doesn't really remind me of anything, since I often identify people by their avatars.

But, what I do remember is your sense of humor. It's subtle, as in, it doesn't always stick out like a sore thumb, but I've found your posts funny on occasion.

As with Lunarz (I actually had to check who said that) I used to think that you were a girl also.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#102 Posted: 11:21:53 11/04/2015
You're a pretty awesome guy.

I can't really think of anything else to say.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#103 Posted: 15:30:07 22/04/2015
I've been meaning to talk to you but you never seem to be online when I am :/
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#104 Posted: 15:40:15 22/04/2015
Quote: Samius
Why do topics like this always die?

MoonHorizons, I don't really know you all that well, but it might just be that you current avatar doesn't really remind me of anything, since I often identify people by their avatars.

But, what I do remember is your sense of humor. It's subtle, as in, it doesn't always stick out like a sore thumb, but I've found your posts funny on occasion.

As with Lunarz (I actually had to check who said that) I used to think that you were a girl also.

People don't like going too deep.

You're a good friend, a little shy but you're getting better.
---
^ You all know it's true
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#105 Posted: 15:44:39 22/04/2015
Don't really know that much about you, but you're really friendly and a good contributor to the forum. You seem to have fit in well here, and everyone seems to like you which tells me a lot. I look forward to seeing more of your posts because you definitely seem like an interesting person smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#106 Posted: 17:41:36 22/04/2015
You. I don't know all that much to make my opinions valid, but my overall thoughts on you are neutral. I recently recall you and zer0 left and returned at the same time which I'm glad to see. I really do wish I had more to write on you.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#107 Posted: 03:22:39 25/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Let's see
other than you're obsession about cars
I don't know much about you D:
You don't do anything bad and are fairly kind around here. You don't start fights or really argue. In my mind, you're neutral. I see you around and when i was in my green-blue i rarely saw you post and honestly, my opinion really hasn't changed from them soooo :I
---
Gay 4 GARcher
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#108 Posted: 04:52:46 25/04/2015
don't really know much about you.

but you seem like a pretty cool person who happens to be close friends with seiki from what I've seen.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me