Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Deeper Thoughts on Users V3 [CLOSED]
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#51 Posted: 00:20:43 03/04/2015
Quote: CAV
You've been a very good friend since we first started to really talk back when the Skype group first became a thing. I value you as a good friend who has a motherly attitude towards everyone she cares about, while also having a no-nonsense policy to people who harm others or talk bull****. We haven't spoken regularly in a while and that's rather unfortunate, but I do still see you as a good friend and it would be nice if you were more active in the group and on the site.

Yeah, and I should post more often too. Anyway, you've only been a Hunter for while now, but you've done an excellent job so far.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#52 Posted: 00:28:15 03/04/2015
I'm honestly not familiar with you. I'm sorry.

Quote: StormDragon21
Definitely doesn't deserve all of the hate he gets. Sure, Hunters might make unpopular decisions, but it doesn't mean that you should tease them in every topic.

Sorry, but that's the deepest I go.

I get hate? When?
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#53 Posted: 00:30:12 03/04/2015
I'm honestly not familiar with you. I'm sorry.

Definitely doesn't deserve all of the hate he gets. Sure, Hunters might make unpopular decisions, but it doesn't mean that you should tease them in every topic.

Sorry, but that's the deepest I go.

I get hate? When?

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=116045

Although now that I think about it, it's more like friendly teasing. Sometimes I hate the internet…
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#54 Posted: 00:31:24 03/04/2015
You seem like a fascinating person from what I've seen.

Other then that, I have nothing to say.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#55 Posted: 00:31:29 03/04/2015
I've seen your posts quite often, you seem mature and you're not afraid to stand up for what you believe is right.

Although, I don't know you, so I don't have a proper, informed opinion on you. Sorry.

I got ninja'd. That was towards CAV btw.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:31:59 03/04/2015 by whirlwind fan
#56 Posted: 00:32:46 03/04/2015
I still can't tell if you being related to zer0 is real or not.

You seem alright. You look like you overreact to things sometimes, which you should probably work on. But I don't have a problem with you and you look like you would be a nice person to get to know.

Although now that I think about it, it's more like friendly teasing. Sometimes I hate the internet…

Yeah that's a joke thread. Don't worry.
#57 Posted: 00:34:42 03/04/2015
Quote: MoonHorizons
You appear to be genuinely intelligent person who has an actual idea about what they're talking about.

- - -
---
#58 Posted: 00:35:52 03/04/2015
I still can't tell if you being related to zer0 is real or not.

You seem alright. You look like you overreact to things sometimes, which you should probably work on. But I don't have a problem with you and you look like you would be a nice person to get to know.

Yeah that's a joke thread. Don't worry.

We're not related.

It was meant to be a joke, that a lot of people, surprisingly believed.

EDIT: MoonHorizons, I don't see you post that much, but when you do, you always have something nice to say and you're one of the intelligent users.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:07 03/04/2015 by whirlwind fan
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#59 Posted: 00:37:13 03/04/2015
Quotes himself so he can get other people's opinions on him, but I ain't playing yo games.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#60 Posted: 00:38:38 03/04/2015
A good friend and it's nice to know you care enough to ask how things are going.
---
^ You all know it's true
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#61 Posted: 00:40:16 03/04/2015
You're one of my newest friends so I don't know everything about you but I've got enough of an idea. What I see of you on the forums(S&N, If you post elsewhere, I'm sorry but I don't pay attention to any other area enough) is that you love to have fun posting here. All of your posts are light heartedly joking around bar a few(which are in serious topics anyway). I'm a fan of this and it honestly reminds me a lot of myself. In casual conversation you still joke around a bit but you know when it's time to be serious. And you're very respectful of others, you know when things are going too far or a topic just isn't appropriate, but at the same time you don't give in to every little complaint too easily. And you don't have a problem with gross humor, that's good.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:29 03/04/2015 by spyro and sonic
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#62 Posted: 00:44:45 03/04/2015
It feels like I've repeatedly confused you for a similar user in the past, who had a very similar username, and posted in the RP section relatively frequently. I used to mainly associate you with CommanderGame for a while, too. You've been a regular user of Forum Games and S&N ever since you first made your account, and so it's hard not to remember you being around on this site. You regularly seem like someone who knows well how to joke around, but you offer a well-balance of seriousness and not to the forum. I think I remember that there were times that you nearly, or pretty much, left or took a hiatus from the site, but I'm glad you're still around nowadays.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:04:08 03/04/2015 by Wild
#63 Posted: 00:48:35 03/04/2015
I still don't get you at all. You seem invisible and in the background nowadays and interacting with you has either been confusing, or disappointing, or just nonexistent. I want to get to know you but I also kind of gave up trying to interact. I notice even in the secret section you don't say much. It makes you mysterious if anything.

I can only assume a lot of the inactivity is due to real life problems. I hope you're ok.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:49:24 03/04/2015 by CAV
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#64 Posted: 00:49:14 03/04/2015
I wish I had more deeper thoughts on you but what I'm about to share is the extent.

I think you're p cool, you'd be one of the first dozen users I think of when someone asks me about dS. You seem fairly calm and collected from what I've seen and you're fairly knowledgeable aswell. I don't really have any memories of you that spring to mind tho. But judging from your avatar we seem to have something in common which is nice, it seems you realize that Greninja is the ultimate warrior of Smash so I admire you for that, then again I'm just making assumptions so who knows!!
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:41:22 03/04/2015 by Lunarz
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#65 Posted: 04:46:35 03/04/2015
I've seen you around quite a bit, but not enough to have any opinion on you other then "Meh". <3 .......
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#66 Posted: 21:49:57 03/04/2015
Not on often, but always welcome on the site. From what I've observed, you're a funny user and you like cows. A lot.
#67 Posted: 21:50:59 03/04/2015
You're a kind, funny and caring person. Not really much to say other then that.
---
#68 Posted: 21:58:17 03/04/2015
Oh boy, I was hoping I'd get you!

I remember when you had the Godzilla avatar. I always liked you for some reason, you just have good vibes. I always thought you were a girl too. Iunno why, I could've sworn your profile said female at one point. Maybe I'm just insane.

But I digress. I wouldn't mind conversing with you over PM or something because you intrigue me, I'm not sure why but you do, you just seem to be one of those users that stands out to me.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#69 Posted: 01:36:28 04/04/2015
Quote: Lunarz
Oh boy, I was hoping I'd get you!

I remember when you had the Godzilla avatar. I always liked you for some reason, you just have good vibes. I always thought you were a girl too. Iunno why, I could've sworn your profile said female at one point. Maybe I'm just insane.

But I digress. I wouldn't mind conversing with you over PM or something because you intrigue me, I'm not sure why but you do, you just seem to be one of those users that stands out to me.

You.....from what i have seen.......you are a great user.also this topic should be sticked
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#70 Posted: 01:44:35 04/04/2015
You idolized ****ing Gnarlytreesnex back in the day, which attracted a lot of negative attention, but now you've just become a lot more casual and quiet and have started to fly under the radar to me.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10195
#71 Posted: 02:01:39 04/04/2015
Mrmorrises, I have always admired your youthful passion here in dS. That passion has been seen especially in political subjects that are highly combustible and emotionally volatile but still you are not afraid to make your honest voice heard. You are not afraid to speak from your heart and you always seem to back your emotional opinions up with factual evidence and you are not holding back in subjects close to you. That is highly admirable characteristic in a human-being and being the person you are around here, you have earned my uttermost respect. It is a good thing that we have people like you bringing up conversations and exchanges of opinions and points of view around here because those things eventually are corner stones for new concrete ways of doing things etc.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#72 Posted: 20:30:51 04/04/2015
You are one of the most respected users on this forum. Most people recognize you by your wiseness well thought out posts, and they mean a lot. I've noticed that you only seem to post on serious topics, which is fine, but not common in this subforum. I'm sorry I don't have much more to say, as I don't know you any more than this, because I've never had a conversation with you, but I would much enjoy to have one. We can talk about economics and ****.
#73 Posted: 20:31:59 04/04/2015
You're a funny, intelligent, and caring person as I said earlier.
---
#74 Posted: 04:55:34 06/04/2015
Wham bam bump.

I'm still not all that familiar of you. Though what's with all the one eyed shape avatars people seem to be having on here?
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#75 Posted: 09:07:08 06/04/2015
Sadly, I've never realy had to chanse to talk to you nor got to know you. You seem like a nice guy to me of what I can see. (your posts, avatar, etc) But, as I said before, I don't realy have much to say.
#76 Posted: 09:09:22 06/04/2015
People seem to like you and were pretty sad when you left. So what I draw from this is that you're a p swish user.
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#77 Posted: 10:34:59 06/04/2015
I suppose CAV was right. He is the only person who had deeper thoughts about me, since the last topic died to my post (you better not be the next person posting, CAV).

But yeah, Lunarz. I used to tease you a bit on the picture topic, because back then you were really going for the girls all the time, but I've always thought that you were a really positive person. I always see you joking around and having fun.
From what I can tell you like to see the good in others and focus on that. I think that's why you have so many friends here, but I think that's also why you react so strongly when someone does something that you don't agree with.
It just seems so unlike you to say that someone is "sub-human" just because they have a particular negative opinion on people. In my eyes that's you doing the exact same thing to them, even though I know you mean good. It just seems so condemning.

Overall though, I do think you are a good person. Everyone has bad moments, so I don't really hold them against anyone.
I don't know why you left dS for a while, but I'm glad to see you back.
#78 Posted: 13:52:48 06/04/2015
You seem to keep to yourself, so i don't think many people know much about you.

From what i've seen you take your role as a Hunter seriously, but you know how to have a laugh at the same time.
---
^ You all know it's true
#79 Posted: 18:50:21 06/04/2015
@Ninjask, when I wrote that I mistook this for the regular thoughts on users, sorry!

@Samius, about the subhuman thing, you're correct, it is kind of stooping low, I realized that after I sent it and I meant to edit that because I just typed it as it was an in the moment thing and I was heated. It wasn't the right thing to say.

Anyways, Greeble. I remember people didn't like you when you started, though this was around the time I was drifting away so I don't have too much input on that, but, I'm pretty sure you made a bunch of topics and just kept annoying everyone. But when I came back, people seemed to warm up to you and have accepted. Perhaps it was because the users here wanted to take advantage of a newer user, but I doubt that. You seem to have quite a good sense of humor and you also know how and when seriousness is needed. That is a something which displays maturity, being able to distinguish when and when not to be an asshat. But honestly I don't know much about you.
---
#80 Posted: 19:20:33 06/04/2015
You're a very kind and a person with an actual sense of humour.
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#81 Posted: 19:44:03 06/04/2015
You're a very mature user with an awesome sense of humor that isn't often just bursting out random words.
Also, your signature made me laugh, because it's so true.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#82 Posted: 23:57:37 06/04/2015
I've seen you around and you don't seem too bad. You act both similar and different to other people your age, and that's not at all a bad thing.

Quote: Samius
I suppose CAV was right. He is the only person who had deeper thoughts about me, since the last topic died to my post (you better not be the next person posting, CAV).

Now I have a personal goal.
#83 Posted: 00:01:40 07/04/2015
Quote: Lunarz
@Ninjask, when I wrote that I mistook this for the regular thoughts on users, sorry!

@Samius, about the subhuman thing, you're correct, it is kind of stooping low, I realized that after I sent it and I meant to edit that because I just typed it as it was an in the moment thing and I was heated. It wasn't the right thing to say.

Anyways, Greeble. I remember people didn't like you when you started, though this was around the time I was drifting away so I don't have too much input on that, but, I'm pretty sure you made a bunch of topics and just kept annoying everyone. But when I came back, people seemed to warm up to you and have accepted. Perhaps it was because the users here wanted to take advantage of a newer user, but I doubt that. You seem to have quite a good sense of humor and you also know how and when seriousness is needed. That is a something which displays maturity, being able to distinguish when and when not to be an asshat. But honestly I don't know much about you.

My guestbook is always open to the public, just be sure to wipe your feet first, i hate having to clean it all the time smilie

CAV, what can i say that hasn't already been said?

You know when to have a laugh and when to step back, which is actually a fine line.

You walk it pretty well.
---
^ You all know it's true
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#84 Posted: 00:05:02 07/04/2015
DICAPRIO FINALLY GOT THE OSCAR

No, but seriously. CAV, you and I have had our ups and downs, but honestly, I feel like I can call you a friend. I'm very grateful you're here; it's always nice to see a few bright glimmers of sunlight upon an ominous, tumultuous sea of malcontent.

I admire your intelligence and maturity. You're the kind of guy I'd like to stay up all night with, drinking scotch and discussing our world as she revolves around us, still ignorant to our plans, but not for long; I believe you will change the world. And I'd like to see it happen.

Stay gold, Ponyboy.

EDIT: NInja'd. Greeble, you seem cool. I feel like you'll become a staple of our little community before too long.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:06:03 07/04/2015 by Metallo
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#85 Posted: 08:55:17 07/04/2015
Metallo, if I remember correctly we used to argue a bit way back when you were a new user (I don't remember much from the time of your first account though). Then you changed, and though you're not online much, I now consider you a friend.

I like how you've started working out so enthusiastically. It can only lead to good, given that you don't harm yourself, and I really hope that it helps you reach your career goals.

I also just woke up, so I don't really know what else to type.
#86 Posted: 09:05:08 07/04/2015
Samius. I look up to you, you have always seemed so wise in my eyes. My impression of you has always been that you are a calm, collected, and intelligent human being. I'm always intrigued by your comments, especially your longposts, I enjoy reading them. You seem to me like a person who when he wants to do something he really commits, something I envy about you as I often find it hard to find motivation, especially in things such as working out or working in general, the former being something I've wanted to do for quite awhile. I admire that you can set your mind to something and do it. I wish I could say more but I've been awake for a very long time and I'm practically falling asleep but I wanted to share my thoughts on you before someone else did.
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#87 Posted: 11:02:13 07/04/2015
Firstly, I apologize for not getting back to you a few months ago when we started talking. smilie If I ever return the conversation I suppose I'll find we have a lot in common. I sense you're a very practical guy who doesn't really let problems get you down. From most of the topics I've seen, you're pretty funny and you seem to have a great sense of coordination between seriousness and calmness.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#88 Posted: 16:24:20 07/04/2015
I barely see you around, so I have no opinion on you..

(Hooray for super in-depth opinions on users! =D )
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#89 Posted: 16:29:59 07/04/2015
you post only every once in a blue moon so I don't have much to say a bout you. but from what I've seen, you seem like a cool person
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:12:59 07/04/2015 by MoonHorizons
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#90 Posted: 17:12:11 07/04/2015
Quote: cowpowa23

Then why bother posting?
#91 Posted: 20:33:28 07/04/2015
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Quote: cowpowa23

Then why bother posting?

Because he wants people to give their opinion on him.
#92 Posted: 21:10:12 07/04/2015
lmao true dat.

Honestly mesu you're one of the few users that have actually made me laugh, like, that's a really hard feat to accomplish over the internet for me. Your avatar always makes me happy, idfk why but it does. I enjoy conversing with you because we share a lot of the same humor which is really nice, I also enjoyed being on your Smash team when we kicked some serious butt and we need to do that again sometime. I've seen you post in a lot of places and just like me you are able to change your persona (In a sense) to fit the situation, sometimes you'll be goofy and weird and then you'll be calm and caring and I think that those are the most intelligent people, people who can distinguish when to be goofy and when not to be, I really admire that in a person.

Also we should rob that bank.
---
#93 Posted: 21:11:13 07/04/2015
You basically said what I was going to say about you .-.

Your posts are always funny, and fit my sense of humor, and your Yoshi's side taunt "ayyyy" gets me every time. We totes need to go on FG team battle and kick some major ass. We're a super dope team. DK+ Yoshi = <3 (in a non shipping way). You post quite a lot and you aren't serious that much but idgaf, as long as you can be serious, then that's all that matters. We both have ghost avatars, which is pretty dope, and we should hit that bank sometime!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:33:05 07/04/2015 by Mesuxelf
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#94 Posted: 23:38:36 07/04/2015
your a funny,mature and helpful user.You rock!!!!!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#95 Posted: 23:40:45 07/04/2015
I don't know you very much, but any friend of Dobby's is a friend of mine <3
#96 Posted: 23:47:25 07/04/2015
Sparx is awesome indeed ^.^ You seem like a great person
#97 Posted: 23:51:42 07/04/2015
Now, I don't want to be an asshole here, but remember, this is deeper thoughts on users. Please make your responses at least 3 sentences, or it's assumed that you're just posting to get others' thoughts on you.

(give thoughts on Metallo, not me)
#98 Posted: 23:59:12 07/04/2015
I've already got deep thoughts in you in my guestbook. Just thought it would make life easier. ^.^
#99 Posted: 02:09:18 08/04/2015
You're a pretty cool person with an interesting type of humor.

You also seem like a reasonable person, always going for what's logical first.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me