Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > If Spyro Had a Rouge-Like Game
Page 1 of 1
If Spyro Had a Rouge-Like Game [CLOSED]
Blisten Ripto Gems: 62
#1 Posted: 02:13:16 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Rouge-like is a genre where you have to complete a specific goal whilst traversing through randomly generated worlds each time you start. If Spyro had that, what do you think it'd be like? I'm thinking that he'd have to defeat Malefor in a world that's in-progress-of-being-apocalyptic, with floating grounds and such, except that there'd be respawn trees instead of the you-died-in-rouge-and-have-to-start-over-again mechanic.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:13:55 30/03/2015 by Blisten
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 08:45:50 30/03/2015
[User Posted Image]

If Spyro gets anywhere near this we'll have a problem.

Now, a Rogue-like game? They'd just grab the nearest rogue-lite and slap a dragon on it,what's the difference. The genre kinda made itself on plataformer and hack and slash, making another genre for another genre's sake isn't something Acti would want without a spinoff series for Spyro/Skylanders to call its own.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:49:44 30/03/2015 by Bifrost
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#3 Posted: 23:30:38 30/03/2015
Quote: Bifrost
[User Posted Image]

If Spyro gets anywhere near this we'll have a problem.

Now, a Rogue-like game? They'd just grab the nearest rogue-lite and slap a dragon on it,what's the difference. The genre kinda made itself on plataformer and hack and slash, making another genre for another genre's sake isn't something Acti would want without a spinoff series for Spyro/Skylanders to call its own.

Yeah, Rouge is a jewel thief. She'd steal every Gem she could get her hands on before Spyro could even get them himself.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me