Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
All Purpose Life is Strange [CLOSED]
Blisten Ripto Gems: 62
#1 Posted: 01:33:52 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Quote: Life is Strange's front page
Life is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionise story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.

You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.

Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to understand the implications of her power. She must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.

-

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

lifeisstrange.com

------

So far, there are only two episodes on the Xbox Live Arcade (360 & ONE), the PSN Store (PS3 & PS4), and Steam. The third one's coming in May, but I just decided to make a topic about it. It seems to be growing ever so popular.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

You can click the pictures.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 02:33:24 01/04/2015 by Blisten
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#2 Posted: 01:39:02 30/03/2015
It's a great game so far, and I'm liking the characters. I'm already feeling attached to them, and they all seem to have thier own stories.
Blisten Ripto Gems: 62
#3 Posted: 01:56:26 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
What about Kate?

[SPOILER ALERT!]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#4 Posted: 22:41:52 19/05/2015
Episode 3 of Life is Strange came out

---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me