Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
A Pirates Fee [CLOSED]
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#51 Posted: 02:40:29 02/04/2015
"Ah, cute, thats interesting" he replied with a smirk looking at Austin "Long as theres honest work involved, i don't mind who she is"

OOC: Yeahhhhhh, my page.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:56 02/04/2015 by Knight Wolf
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#52 Posted: 03:24:19 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Cassandra was on board looking over a map when there was a loud crash. One of the crew members had tripped on the ramp and had dropped a crate. Cassandra almost yelled but then saw the crew member in pain and hurried down. "Dug! Are ye alright lad... Ye get on board and take it easy. How old are the maps on board."

"Im fine captain... And the maps are older then the ship. Theres a map maker up yonder. Heard they're the best. Yer dad got his maps made there many years ago." He said.
Cassandra helped him up and kicked the broken crate into the sea below before heading up towards the shop. "Austin, and uh... Lass, head aboard. We leave soon." She called walking up the street to the map maker and knocking on the door.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#53 Posted: 04:04:43 02/04/2015
"Of course Captain" I said as I went onto the ship, I looked at Patrick "Don't tell her what I said, please"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#54 Posted: 04:07:58 02/04/2015
Patrick stood there for a bit looking at the maps as the were in the ocean water then looked over at Austin & replied "Course not" then he said to himself "That would be interesting though" as he too then headed aboard, dodging the members already there he managed to make it to the otherside of the boat, waiting for his placement he just leaned on the edge of the boat staring out into the sky, satchel in hand.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#55 Posted: 04:26:40 02/04/2015
OOC: Both of these characters will come into the roleplay a little later.

Name: Dayna Arnett
Personality: Dayna looks childish, but she's a little older than she looks. People also assume she's younger due to the way she acts. She acts immature sometimes, but she's been made a captain because of her leadership skills. She likes competition and wants to be the best female pirate of the seven seas.
Backstory: Dayna was left on the steps of an orphanage once she was born. After living there for most of her life, she left, and was able to board a pirate ship and be part of a crew. She soon left that crew and joined another crew on another ship. After staying there for a couple of years, she became co-captain, and then captain.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Weapon of Choice: Sword and Gun
Extra: Captain of her own ship. Cassandra's rival.

Name: Sylvia
Personality: Sylvia is a kind, sweet, caring girl. She can be rather quiet, but opens up once she's acquaintances/friends with someone. She looks innocent and defenseless, but she can defend herself rather well with her knife and her flexibility and speed, able to dodge and/or run from bad situations she is in.
Backstory: Sylvia lived on the outskirts of town with her family on a farm. After living there for her whole childhood, and having explored most of the country side, she wanted to explore other places. She's now travelling around the country, and the seas, as a delivery girl. She mostly delivers messages from pirates to other pirates.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Weapon of Choice: Knife
Extra: N/A
#56 Posted: 04:39:03 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted Spyro smilie ))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#57 Posted: 04:50:59 02/04/2015
OOC: Yay.

Caelee ran through town and down to the docks. She stopped by the plank which led up to the ship and looked up, wondering if there was anyone on-board.
#58 Posted: 05:19:57 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
((What ship?? Cassandras or Daynas))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#59 Posted: 07:42:42 02/04/2015
OOC: Cassandra's. Dayna, and Sylvia, won't come into the roleplay for a bit, if that's okay.
#60 Posted: 07:51:23 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
((Thats fine. And she would see the crew finishing loading the boat btw.))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#61 Posted: 21:18:32 02/04/2015
Still standing & staring, he then looked around the boat.
---
#62 Posted: 22:19:38 02/04/2015
I walked over to Patrick "Its a good-looking ship Patrick, I think we're going to like working on here" I said
---
#63 Posted: 22:22:41 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ye boys go under the deck. There be bunks for ye both there." Her uncle said walking up to them.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#64 Posted: 22:23:54 02/04/2015
Caelee walked up onto the ship, looking around. She had never been on a ship before.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#65 Posted: 23:14:49 02/04/2015
BJ continued watching the ship until he saw what must have been the captain head up the street and to his shop. His blood boiled over and he raced to intercept her. The door was opening when he arrived, but he quickly shoved it closed, stepping between it and the young lady that stood before it. "I'm the proprietor of this shop," he said, trying to calm his rage and keep the anger out of his voice. "Is there something I can help you with?" Waiting for her answer, he couldn't help but glance at the door behind him. He didn't know who had been the one to open it, but either way, he was glad he'd prevented them from talking to this pirate.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#66 Posted: 23:16:56 02/04/2015
//Hihihi, is it too late to join?//
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#67 Posted: 23:17:38 02/04/2015
"Good looking yes, but what will our ventures be like is the question" he replied to Austin then looked at Cassandra's uncle & replied "Thank you" as he went towards the stairs to below deck.
---
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#68 Posted: 23:24:41 02/04/2015
OOC: Lunarz!!! You should sooo join. It'll be fun to RP with you again! smilie (Assuming it's not too late, that is. smilie)
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#69 Posted: 23:27:19 02/04/2015
OOC: No its not too late, still starting up, better join in fast tho, we are starting to go. Damn i feel old.
---
#70 Posted: 23:42:10 02/04/2015
Name: Kai Rooker

Personality: Kai is fairly conceited but sarcastically so, in fact he is just plain sarcastic in general. When faced with a challenge Kai, even if frightened, will oft not show frightened emotions so that others around him won't be discouraged. Kai likes when others are enjoying themselves and happy and will often try to cheer others up when they aren't exactly in a cheerful mood.. However, Kai is a fan of teasing others, something he often prefers to do with the opposite sex, though he'll try to annoy anyone he deems worthy of receiving his time of such. When in the face of danger Kai will throw himself into the fray to avoid others being hurt, he may not seem it at times but he does indeed care deeply for his friends, or those he deems worthy. While he is all of these things he doesn't always show it, especially not to those he isn't familiar with, in fact, if faced with someone he does not know
he'll generally try to show off.

Backstory: The moon. The first memory Kai has. When Kai was born he was left in the middle of a forest near a small town just offshore, he cried all through the night when he was left in those woods. Eventually Kai crawled out of the wooden basket of which he was left in and miraculously made his way into the small fishing town. Kai was found by a young man, or rather Kai found the young man. The man was tall in stature and incredibly rough looking, his beard was thick and his eyes were weary. But he was kind and so took Kai to his home and raised him. The man who went by the name of Tayner had trained Kai in the art of Archery and Marksmanship. Kai would oft enter tournaments held in the small fishing town and the townspeople would cheer for him throughout. He never missed a target. One night, the town was attacked, by pirates. And after the pillage Tayner told Kai of the life of a pirate as Tayner had once traveled the seas as one. He told of how there were good pirates, and bad pirates. And Tayner was sad to say he wasn't the good kind. From that day forward Kai was determined to become a pirate just like Tayner, he trained for years, adopted a sort of Pirate-esque appearance in attire. On his 12th birthday Tayner had gotten Kai a custom Cutlass with Moon engravings, the first image Kai ever remembered. It was then that Tayner grew sick with a disease, something that could not be fixed without a large amount of money. Not far from the town was a known place where wolves would oft hang out and one night without warning the town was attacked by wolves. Without much of a defense force Kai ran out of the house and faced the wolves by his lonesome, he looked deep into their eyes and felt a strange connection, Kai chased the wolves off somehow, it was as if he had spoken to the wolves through thought and body language. Kai realized that he would never be truly happy in his town and set off, saying farewell to Tayner, and promising he would one day return with riches to help Tayner and cure his disease. Ever since Kai has been pillaging towns but only stealing from those that can afford it, a Robin Hood sort of gesture.

Appearance: Kai stands at 5'11. He wears a white long-sleeved shirt with puffed cuffs and a brown colored leather jacket. He has a moon shaped earring on his left ear and wears short brown boots. His hair is brown and messy, mostly spiked out in every general direction but that's only when he isn't wearing his red bandana that he wears tied around his head. Around his waist is a satchel with many useful, and yet, unorthodox items. And the sheath for his Cutlass. He carries a brown and red slingshot in his back pocket at all times. Kai wears his shirt with two or three undone buttons to show off the top of his chest. His pants are jean-like in appearance and navy blue colored. Around his neck he wears a shark tooth on a string. His skin is tanned.

Weapon of Choice: Golden hilted Cutlass with Crescent Moon shapings engraved into each side. Aswell as a crummy looking slingshot.

Extra: Kai is an expert marksman and therefore has incredible skills in trajectory and aiming, one of the reasons he carries a slingshot. He also seems to share an unusual bond with animals.

//Lmao my backstory is kind of clustered and short but idgaf//
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:40:07 03/04/2015 by Lunarz
#71 Posted: 23:49:07 02/04/2015
"Thank you sir" I said before going down into the ship and looked around where we were staying "Looks nice, don't you think Patrick?" I asked
---
#72 Posted: 23:52:26 02/04/2015
"Well" patrick started as he was coming down the stairs "Charming" he said looking around "Atleast bunks are better then hammocks" he said leaning his head to his right.
---
#73 Posted: 00:07:37 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
((Lunarz you are always welcome in my role plays smilie ))

Cassandra back stepped a bit and looked at the man and sighed smiling softly and removed her hat. "Forgive me. I mean no harm. I was told that this was the best place to come for current maps. My father used to come here. Im guessing the original owner has passed?" She asked. "If it is no trouble i would be honored to purchase some of the maps for my ship." She said, sounding as civil as possible noting the anger in his eyes. "If not, I will leave in peace.. No harm no foul. I take no interest in harming any of ye here."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#74 Posted: 00:17:39 03/04/2015
"Its not much, but it works just fine" I said as I sat on one of the beds "I can't wait to make improvements on this vessel"
---
#75 Posted: 00:45:05 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
LUNARZ!!!! you never not amaze me. Accepted!!!
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#76 Posted: 01:13:19 03/04/2015
"Well i snore so i would rather have a bunk away from others" Patrick replied "I can't wait to see the world & meet people, depending on what we do" he said to Austin (If bunks are above eachother: ) Leaning on the top bunk (If not ignore this)
---
#77 Posted: 01:19:40 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
((They are more like hammocks.. So leaning on them is the bad part smilie he would have a rather unpleasant fall backwards))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#78 Posted: 01:21:01 03/04/2015
OOC: I'll take it.

Patrick was about to say something til he fell backwards, then suddenly popping his finger out saying "Also the ocean breeze is quite pleasant at sunrise"
---
#79 Posted: 01:23:25 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
(( smilie OMG Best ever!!))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#80 Posted: 01:43:37 03/04/2015
Caelee looked around, seeing some crew members sweeping the deck and carrying crates into the lower rooms of the ship. She stood awkwardly in the middle of the ship, not sure what to do.
#81 Posted: 01:48:35 03/04/2015
Getting back up Patrick said to Austin "I'm gonna need some air after that. & to be honest, i don't know who, long as they cause me no trouble" as he stumbled up to the deck like a drunk. As he made his way through he bumped into Caelee "Oh sorry, i just took a spin on the bunks"

OOC: i just got bamboozled by EyeBrawler.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:52:05 03/04/2015 by Knight Wolf
#82 Posted: 01:48:43 03/04/2015
"Who else do you think will join the crew Patrick?" I asked
---
#83 Posted: 01:51:31 03/04/2015
Caelee zipped around, seeing Patrick. "Oh, hi." She blinked. "Who are you?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:51:44 03/04/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#84 Posted: 01:54:48 03/04/2015
"Well thats straightforward" he said holding his head "Patrick, new member of the crew or so i've been told" he held out his left arm "Pleased to meet ya"
---
#85 Posted: 01:54:58 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
There was a sudden high pitched scream as a small short blonde haired kid ran out from under the deck. He ran into Patrick and then stumbled and looked up then screamed again and ran off the ship a small crown bouncing on the deck behind him.

Cassandras uncle ran up onto the deck shortly after and looked around. "Get back here!" He yelled and chased after the kid.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#86 Posted: 01:57:05 03/04/2015
"I'm Caelee. I'm a new member of the crew too." Caelee shook Patrick's hand.
#87 Posted: 01:57:58 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
((Oops smilie Srry i ninja'd you spyro DX ))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#88 Posted: 02:02:16 03/04/2015
OOC: I'ma let spyro edit then continue. So much ninjaing xD
---
#89 Posted: 02:13:45 03/04/2015
//Forgot to mention in my Character sheet that Kai is left handed and he has a small pet Lizard named Rufio which his keeps in one of his jacket pockets//

"MUCH OBLIGED, MATE!" A cackle of laughing burst out of the young man that dove out of the glass window of the beautiful upscale home that resided near the docks. Glass shattered onto the streets as the man landed on the grey cobblestone road down below, seemingly without a scratch. From inside the home screams were heard, angry screams, those of a pudgy woman who wore a pink.....Well it was more of a towel than a piece of clothing, in fact it looked like drapery. "GIVE ME BACK MY GOLD!" The woman screamed as she ran over to the now shattered window with haste, her fist shaking in the air.

There was a smirk upon the young man's face and he stood, slowly, and then he turned and shot his eye-line to the woman in the shattered window. He extended his arms out, in his left hand was a bag of gold. "Well I'd be much obliged to return it to you if you can catch me! You see, this money is...Shall we say, a friendly deposit towards my needs! And I do needs this very much! You clearly have more than enough gold to stuff that fat face of yours, perhaps you should think twice about ripping off fishermen down at the docks by stuffing fish down your blouse and I won't be so inclined to steal from you. Good day to you miss!" With that, the man spun his arm and took a bow before jumping over a bunch of boxes and sprinting away. "Tonight we feast like Kings!" His speech was uttered towards his front jacket pocket where a small green creature resided.

The young man known as Kai rushed through the streets until he had made it to what looked like an abandoned alleyway with nothing but a manhole cover and a few broken bottles. It was under this manhole that Kai made his home. Most people would assume it lead to the sewers but instead it led to a large man-made hole which housed many different items of furniture and food. Kai dropped off his sack of gold in a barrel next to a hammock and stretched out his arms, a large grin upon his face. "Well Rufio, we're doing well so far. Only a whole damn lot more gold until I can go back home. Plus I was eyeing that beauty of a bow at the shop and that's going to burn a hole through our income, innit?" He let out a chuckle before fingering a couple coins into his satchel. "Well, might as well keep going, eh?" The lizard let out a small burp-like noise and Kai let out a laugh before returning to the surface.

Kai ran down to the docks but stopped after making a discovery. "Well blimey....A real life Pirate ship....Ya see that, mate? It's real...." Kai couldn't resist, he knew his way around a ship, he'd studied them for years, he knew what he wanted to do, he wanted to rush onto that ship but he could hear the voices that were coming from the Main Deck so he decided to run to one of the water-facing houses and climb to the top of the roof and admire it from afar. "She's a beauty, in't she? Look at that mast! And the crow's nest! The Bow looks incredible in craftsmanship, stern could use a bit of work but thus is the life of a pirate. Eh, Ruf?" Kai then thought for a moment "If there's a Pirate Ship....That must mean there's a Pirate....." He jumped off the roof, landing in a pile of clothes that someone had set out in a wicker basket. He hopped up and ran to the ship again. 'AYYYYOOOOO!!!" He hollered "Any Piiiiirates on board?!?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:12 03/04/2015 by Lunarz
#90 Posted: 02:19:24 03/04/2015
OOC: I think all of us are frozen in time cause Spyro, other wise i can make one post but still need Spyro to continue on.
---
#91 Posted: 02:21:51 03/04/2015
//I never went to the crow's nest, I just looked up. I just didn't read everyone else's posts. rip. But I can change it easily by editing and just not going on the boat lmao.

Edited.//
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:40 03/04/2015 by Lunarz
#92 Posted: 02:23:52 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
((OOooooooooooooooooooooooh Okay No Lunarz stop!! I read wrong!! Freaking dislexia sucks sometimes!!! Im sooooooOOoooory!!!!))

The small boy ran past Kai quickly in his strangly fancy colorful clothes, Cassandras uncle running after him. "Get back her ye little rat!" He yelled in his gruff voice.

Cassandra heard commotion from the docks and she turned seeing the small boy running towards her. She gasped and stepped forward abit and caught the boy easily. "Chancler what are ye doing?! I told ye to stay hidden in me room."

"Sorry miss cassandra i got hungry and your uncle caught me and scared me!"

Cassandra sighed and picked up the boy after putting her hat back on.

"Cassandra! Why is the prince of norway on board! Youll have us hanged!" Her uncle snapped.

"He is on board because of his free will. That king is a horrible monster. You should have seen the poor lads bruises!" She snapped back. She sighed and turned back to Bryant. "Forgive me fer the trouble. We'll be on our way..." She said kindly giving him a small pouch of jewels. "Take this as a gift fer the late map maker." She added before turning back to her uncle. "Get back on the ship ye old hoot. We ship out soon!" She said picking up Chancler and carrying him back towards the docks.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:43 03/04/2015 by StoryGirl
#93 Posted: 02:42:29 03/04/2015
Patrick stood up hearing Kais holler & shouted back into the air "Oh, well we are just humble fishermen picking up supplies" as he walked towards the crown and picked it up looking at it, then he turned back to Caelee & said "Well i see we'll be working together then"
---
#94 Posted: 02:50:36 03/04/2015
Kai was a bit confused at the response, he knew a Pirate Ship when he saw one and the man who replied was clearly lying. "Well Rufio, I guess we'll just have to investiga-" But he was cut off by the boy that ran past him and the older man that followed. Kai quickly hid behind a crate that had been sitting on the docks. It was old and dusty but he didn't want to be seen and a bit of dust in his lungs didn't put him off too much. He listened in on the conversation that was going on with the so-called Captain. After a while of hiding he noticed that the girl was heading back to the ship. Swiftly, Kai popped out and jumped in front of the girl carrying the boy. "Ay!" He expressed, his hands at his hips. "You.....You're a..." He shifted his eyes from right to left and then softly whispered. "A Pirate?" He questioned, hopeful that the answer was yes.

//Eyebrawler, Kai has gone to Cassandra so he won't be able to answer your call, please leave a message after the beep....BEEP//
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:54:15 03/04/2015 by Lunarz
#95 Posted: 02:52:32 03/04/2015
I went back on deck and looked at the newcomer "Hello sir! May I ask what your name is?" I asked Kai
---
#96 Posted: 02:58:52 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Cassandra gave the man a blank stare. "And what do ye think?" She asked walking past him. "Chancler go back to me room a board.n And uncle leave the lad alone." She said. Her uncle groaned and went on board. There was a loud hiss behind Kai and a fluffy grey cat with a torn ear and a missing eye sat on his hunches eyeing the lizard kai had.
Cassandra looked at the cat. "Peg no! Down. That is not a snack for ye!" She snapped and the cats ears fell back. "Come." Cassandra added. The cat meowed and jumped off the box and over to cassandra and she picked up the cat.
"Why do ye care if i am a pirate er not lad? What are ye hoping fer?"
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:01:46 03/04/2015 by StoryGirl
#97 Posted: 03:05:14 03/04/2015
The small lizard let out a similar hiss and then dived deep into the pocket. Kai let out a snicker. "You don't wanna eat em, buddy, he'll give you indigestion, plus he's all gamy and ewww." Kai then changed his eye-line from the cat to the girl. "Well, I think it's fairly obvious from what I'm wearing that I know a thing or two about Pirating." He let a smirk roll off of his face as he took a bow. "Kai Rooker at your service! Expert Marksman and lover of all things Pirate!" After the bow he slowly let himself stand up straight, he then reached his hand into his satchel and pulled out a shining golden coin. The young man flipped the coin and caught it midair. "Plus, I know how to get me hands on treasure, Arrrgh!" Imitation of the Pirate was impossible to resist. "You're also obviously looking for some new Mates, there wouldn't be much other reason to dock unless you were going to Pillage or stay the night and you've got your weapons sheathed and your Ship is in fine condition so there's no reason to stay here. Only other reason would be you're looking for some recruitment's and I'd gladly sign the waiver form if you'd have me."
---
#98 Posted: 03:12:27 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Cassandra watched him then covered her mouth before busting out in laughter. "Oi lad your silly. Your must be a jokester. What makes ye think we are the treasure hunting type. Ye obviously dont know real pirates." She said then held out her hand for a shake. "Yer welcome to come aboard. But leave me fathers things alone. Ye understand? By the way.. Ye know what ship yer looking at? Ye want to know who the true captain of this ship is?" She asked
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#99 Posted: 03:20:12 03/04/2015
OOC: You didn't ninja me, Story. I didn't know how to react to the kid so I just didn't put anything and pretended my post was above yours. xD

Caelee nodded at Patrick. "Yeah, apparently."
#100 Posted: 03:22:22 03/04/2015
Kai raised an eyebrow, there was truly no absurdity to what he'd said, he had studied Pirates for years, he knew that many would Plunder and Pillage for gold and riches, he wasn't stupid nor was he silly. Does SHE know what a real Pirate is? He wondered to himself. He then took a look at the Ship after her question. "Well judging by the markings and the way the planks look.....And if you take into account the manufacturing on most of the wood...Hmm...I'd have to say....It's either a replica...No...No it couldn't be...No it must be Davy Jones' Ship...." His surprise didn't show too much, he decided to keep it in because the put him off a bit, she seemed odd to him which wasn't a usual thing.
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me