Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ultimate Team Quiz- Sad News [CLOSED]
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 06:01:32 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
I will not be making another quiz till later until then, see ya folks.
The quiz down there had no permission by me, it is not a skylander quiz and it is not a "team" quiz.
If you want permission to do a spinoff to my quiz, give me the link. If you create one without telling me, that is copyright
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#2 Posted: 06:05:36 28/03/2015
Quote: drobot007
The quiz down there had no permission by me, it is not a skylander quiz and it is not a "team" quiz.
If you want permission to do a spinoff to my quiz, give me the link. If you create one without telling me, that is copyright

Making a duplicate topic on a forum isn't protected by copyright. Are you going to take a user to court over a topic title? No one requires your permission to make another one.
#3 Posted: 06:10:26 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro Fanatic

Making a duplicate topic on a forum isn't protected by copyright. Are you going to take a user to court over a topic title? No one requires your permission to make another one.

Yes they do. I'm sorry don't close this.
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#4 Posted: 06:22:41 28/03/2015

No they don't. If that were true, everyone who made a "trend" topic in Stuff and Nonsense would have to hire a lawyer.

I'm not going to continue this argument, but I won't close this unless I see arguments between you and other users in this thread.
#5 Posted: 07:14:32 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok, thanks.
---
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#6 Posted: 07:30:46 28/03/2015

No they don't. If that were true, everyone who made a "trend" topic in Stuff and Nonsense would have to hire a lawyer.

I'm not going to continue this argument, but I won't close this unless I see arguments between you and other users in this thread.

Quoted!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#7 Posted: 07:31:46 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
You b***h (jokes)
---
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#8 Posted: 07:35:55 28/03/2015
You b***h (jokes)

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Is this even a forum game?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me