Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Photos & Newcomer say 'Hi'~ [CLOSED]
Samoxie Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#1 Posted: 00:27:06 23/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone-

Seems here is quite a good place talking about the skylanders. I'm a International student from China, and study in Canada since last year. I joined the skylanders family a month later, start from the SSF.

Anyway, I play this game because I like spyro. Althogh it's different from STD and TLOS, but I'm happy to see the purple dragon again.

Yesterday I got wave 4 skylanders, and take pictures as always. Hopes you enjoy it. By the way, anyone lives in Canada see Breeze and Pet-Vac set? I didn't see them but others wave 4, lincluding the light and dark expansion pack.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:26:05 23/03/2015 by TTD
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4873
#2 Posted: 00:37:51 23/03/2015
Welcome to smilie! If you need any help here, you can always ask me or other users for help! Oh, and nice pics! smilie
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#3 Posted: 01:24:03 23/03/2015
You study photography by any chance? smilie I have not seen Breeze and Pet Vac in Canada yet.
---
bye
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#4 Posted: 01:30:52 23/03/2015
Hi, Samoxie. Welcome to our "little" circle of Skylander fans.
Got some good figures, especially Echo, Blackout & Spotlight. Those three sell very fast and are quite popular.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#5 Posted: 02:20:25 23/03/2015
Quote: Samoxie
Hello everyone-

Seems here is quite a good place talking about the skylanders. I'm a International student from China, and study in Canada since last year. I joined the skylanders family a month later, start from the SSF.

Anyway, I play this game because I like spyro. Althogh it's different from STD and TLOS, but I'm happy to see the purple dragon again.

Yesterday I got wave 4 skylanders, and take pictures as always. Hopes you enjoy it. By the way, anyone lives in Canada see Breeze and Pet-Vac set? I didn't see them but others wave 4, lincluding the light and dark expansion pack.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Very nice pictures!!!!!!Hope you like you stay at darkspyro!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#6 Posted: 02:24:22 23/03/2015
Yes, agreed newkill...most impressve photograph skills...properly lighted...great photo's. And welcome to our small band of Portal Masters... smilie
Also good ones to get first...haven't found smilie smilie and smilie yet...where all gone by the time i got there(after work smilie )...hopfully they will get another shipment.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#7 Posted: 02:32:51 23/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Glad to see people like my photo. And here is all the skylanders I have, for now~

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Quote: newkill
You study photography by any chance? smilie I have not seen Breeze and Pet Vac in Canada yet.

No, I learn photograph by my friend because I also do some toy's review, things like S.H.Figurearts or Robot tamashii

I live in Richmond, BC. The TRU in here only have very few of lightspot and blackout, so I still keep looking because my friend in China also want it (yeah, I convinced him to join in)

Quote: Insane01
Hi, Samoxie. Welcome to our "little" circle of Skylander fans.
Got some good figures, especially Echo, Blackout & Spotlight. Those three sell very fast and are quite popular.

Yeah, I see the video, blackout is awsome, also well paint, too.

Quote: Phoenix_Lord
Yes, agreed newkill...most impressve photograph skills...properly lighted...great photo's. And welcome to our small band of Portal Masters... smilie
Also good ones to get first...haven't found smilie smilie and smilie yet...where all gone by the time i got there(after work smilie )...hopfully they will get another shipment.

They always got restock, just need to be pacient.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:22:08 23/03/2015 by TTD
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#8 Posted: 02:40:20 23/03/2015
Hello everyone-

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Welcome to quite possibly the best site for Skylanders!smilie those are the best pics of the 3 dragons I've ever seen.
#9 Posted: 02:40:56 23/03/2015
Samoxie, you just quadrupled posted. You're not even allowed to double post. It's ok since you're new, but know that in the future it will be hard to get away with double posting. There's an edit button for a reason.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:41:57 23/03/2015 by wavesorcerer14
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#10 Posted: 02:44:00 23/03/2015
Quote: wavesorcerer14
Samoxie, you just quadrupled posted. You're not even allowed to double post. It's ok since you're new, but know that in the future it will be hard to get away with double posting. There's an edit button for a reason.

Cut the new guy some slack.

Welcome aboard!!
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#11 Posted: 02:47:25 23/03/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster

Cut the new guy some slack.

Welcome aboard!!

I know, I said it was ok since he/she (not sure which gender) is new. I'm just letting him/her know so they won't get in trouble in the future for double posting. Everyone needs to know not to double post at some point and it's better to know sooner than later.

EDIT: Oh, and great work with the photography! You definitely seem like you could be a professional photographer!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:25 23/03/2015 by wavesorcerer14
#12 Posted: 02:48:06 23/03/2015
Good advice. I had several nice PMs to me without outing me on the boards when I was just a posting noob... smilie

Samoxie, great pics. I would love to know the tech specs of hardware and/or editing software u use. Look awesome!
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:52:30 23/03/2015 by GhostRoaster
#13 Posted: 02:53:44 23/03/2015 | Topic Creator

Thank you, so that's why the user here use quto as reply?
DragonShine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#14 Posted: 02:56:14 23/03/2015

No, I learn photograph by my friend because I also do some toy's review, things like S.H.Figurearts or Robot tamashii

I live in Richmond, BC. The TRU in here only have very few of lightspot and blackout, so I still keep looking because my friend in China also want it (yeah, I convinced him to join in)

Hello and welcome! Do you think there might be still some left there? smilie
---
Still trying to recruit to my dragon army:S2 Bash, S2 Zap, Thorn Horn Camo, S1 Whirlwind,s1 Cynder
#15 Posted: 02:56:32 23/03/2015
You can use the Multi Quote button to reply to multiple folks. You can also edit a post and paste in someone's else's comments and respond to it after the fact. It just keeps the thread easier to read/track. Thanks for helping.
---
#16 Posted: 03:03:51 23/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonShine

No, yesterday they just have one blackput and two spotlight. Today, they refill the shelf but only light expansion pack. I guess it will take a while for 'next time'.
#17 Posted: 03:05:45 23/03/2015 | Topic Creator
You can use the Multi Quote button to reply to multiple folks. You can also edit a post and paste in someone's else's comments and respond to it after the fact. It just keeps the thread easier to read/track. Thanks for helping.

Thanks, the function here is difference from the BBS in China which I need sometimes. But I think I'm ok now.
#18 Posted: 03:07:08 23/03/2015
So as an example, you should edit the previous post, copy it into the clipboard, delete the post and then paste the contents into the previous entry so you don't double post. smilie
---
#19 Posted: 03:17:11 23/03/2015 | Topic Creator
So as an example, you should edit the previous post, copy it into the clipboard, delete the post and then paste the contents into the previous entry so you don't double post. smilie

Thanks. I use the reply buttom to asnwer 'wavesorcerer14' but I'm not sure if he can see. So I use quote function. That's why I doule post it.
DragonShine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#20 Posted: 03:18:11 23/03/2015
Quote: DragonShine

No, yesterday they just have one blackput and two spotlight. Today, they refill the shelf but only light expansion pack. I guess it will take a while for 'next time'.

Thank you for the information! I guess I'll keep waiting.
---
Still trying to recruit to my dragon army:S2 Bash, S2 Zap, Thorn Horn Camo, S1 Whirlwind,s1 Cynder
#21 Posted: 03:25:44 23/03/2015

Thanks. I use the reply buttom to asnwer 'wavesorcerer14' but I'm not sure if he can see. So I use quote function. That's why I doule post it.

The reply button doesn't really do anything. I makes no difference if you click the reply button or just type in a comment at the bottom of the page.
---
#22 Posted: 03:36:18 23/03/2015 | Topic Creator

The reply button doesn't really do anything. I makes no difference if you click the reply button or just type in a comment at the bottom of the page.

Wow, no doubt everyone use quote.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#23 Posted: 04:48:23 23/03/2015
You can just state there name and reply to what they asked or said...you don't have to use the quote. smilie
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#24 Posted: 07:24:40 23/03/2015
Welcome to smilie, fellow Portal Master!

Amazing pics, they really look professional, and wouldn't absolutely look out of place in a Skylanders advertising, or even in one of the official apps, or the site! smilie

You might want to consider signing up to the Wiki, and add them there. smilie

http://skylanders.wikia.com/
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#25 Posted: 16:32:34 23/03/2015
Beautiful pics fellow portal master! Oh, and welcome to smilie!
---
Spread those positive vibes
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#26 Posted: 17:25:02 23/03/2015
I agree. Those picures are amazing. Very nice job and nice collection.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#27 Posted: 19:00:06 23/03/2015
Well

你好,我的名字是
Nǐ hǎo, wǒ de míngzì shì ninja9351.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#28 Posted: 02:40:10 24/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ninja9351
Well

你好,我的名字是
Nǐ hǎo, wǒ de míngzì shì ninja9351.

Wow, never thought other Chinese enjoy skylanders, too. Nice knowing you~
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#29 Posted: 05:20:51 24/03/2015
Welcome. You have a great collection already!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me