Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The legend of Luna : Find Me
Page 1 of 1
The legend of Luna : Find Me [CLOSED]
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#1 Posted: 17:28:14 01/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Luna sat on the edge of the cliff. It was a clear night, only a few clouds. The cliff was called Luna Point, after Luna who sat there every night waiting for a sign from the ancestors. It was topped with grass but it sharply cut away and led down to the peaceful sea. The sea could be peaceful but at some times it was rough. Luna was a dark blue dragon. She was a star dragon. Star was her element. She could control magic more powerfully than any other dragon. She also had more sense in the ancestors than others, and she could read the stars. And she could breathe an element that could heal her allies but destroy her enemies. It was the Celestial Element. She had a bright glowing yellow star mark on her forehead and an orange sun mark on her back. She had a glowing full moon mark on both of her shoulders. The marks looked just like the real moon that was shining above her. That day was a full moon, the sky was full of messages but none that she wanted to hear. She wanted to see one that said, ‘He will return.’ Or something like that. She wished he would. ‘He’ was her father, Spyro. He was the purple dragon. He was on a mission to defeat Malefor when she hatched.
“Oh, Ancestors. Please can he come back? If he… he, can’t then tell me!”
She knew he couldn’t. Well, maybe he could. But it had been 10 years since he was supposed to come home. Who knows had happened. She sighed. He mother Cynder was all happy and joyful but Luna knew that below all that joy she was masking grief, sadness and wave over wave of memories. Luna didn’t even know what her father looked like.
A huge red dragon joined her side. He was Ignitus the fire guardian, Spyro’s father. Ignitus never really showed emotions, but as he sat with Luna tear leaked from his eye and landed on the grass and singed it, as he was fire guardian even his tears were smoking hot. He also gazed up at the full moon. The full moon had to be the most powerful thing in the universe to Luna. It would tell her vital information. She huddled closer to Ignitus.

“Shall we go back into the temple? It is getting cold out here now.” Ignitus said, even
though the air was actually quite hot.

“ OK.”

A few days later, 12 year old Luna dound a cave in the cliff, but surprisingly while she was swimming in the calm sea that surround the land of Abbaroxa, the land of the dragons. Unlike any normal sea, the Abbaroxian sea was a clear white, however deep it was. She was diving deep and found a trench or ditch and decided to explore. As a dragon, staying underwater too long wasn’t a problem because all dragons can breath underwater with gills, the only thing about them that was slightly similar to the fish that dragons evolved from. Soon after she had swum through the entrance of the trench she found a cave, a huge one. It looked completely filled with water, but as she found out as she swam in and searched for the top she saw it was not filled with water. She reached the surface and found a small beach, made from all the sand swept into the cave over many years of currents passing through. She also discovered a second cave, well, a dip in the wall at least. She crept into it and settled down surrounded by the red cave walls and the pure white Sea, she felt in her element although if she was in her element she would have to be in space. But then, not all elements are the type of dragon you are is it? Whatever element she was, she felt in it.
“Hey, you! Wake up. This is my cave how’d you get here?” an angry looking white dragon shook her awake.
“YOUR cave? How was I supposed to know? Ok, I swim in a trench and find a submerged cave. I swim in and go to sleep. HOW would I know it’s your cave?”
“Good point. Sorry.” The white dragon replied. “How’d you dive so deep? Most dragons can’t go this deep.”
Luna replied, “Really? Well, how do you get in?”
“Wind tunnel. Yup, I’m a wind dragon.” He answered. “Also, my names Spirit.”
“Luna.”
---
Back from hibernation.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#2 Posted: 16:19:43 02/12/2008
Awww, that was cool!smilie Better then mine. Don't worry about the comments right now; they are being over run by those do together ones that have subdued to nothing but chat areas...-_____-
#3 Posted: 16:31:00 02/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Hm, Yeah. ITS SO NOT BETTER THAN YOURS! D: Yours is great!| smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#4 Posted: 16:36:36 02/12/2008
That was great smilie More more more!!!! smilie
#5 Posted: 16:43:15 02/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Soon smilie Maybe tommorow. Thanks. CFC members, PM meh, if you want to know the names of new chars in it XP
---
Back from hibernation.
#6 Posted: 16:53:45 02/12/2008
Quote: Night Owl
Hm, Yeah. ITS SO NOT BETTER THAN YOURS! D: Yours is great!| smilie

Wait, which one are you talking about? My new one, or Twilight?
#7 Posted: 16:56:17 02/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Both! smilie They're both great, doubletriplequadruple better than this! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#8 Posted: 16:58:43 02/12/2008
Yours definitly beats Twilight. Arie, I think, is a little more worthy, but still doesn't beat yours.
#9 Posted: 16:59:42 02/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanx. smilie I am happy. smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me