Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Wave 4 topic (US) [CLOSED]
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#151 Posted: 16:40:24 27/03/2015
Have Spotlight/Blackout come out anywhere outside of TRU and Gamestop?
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#152 Posted: 17:28:24 27/03/2015
Saw them in store at the local Best Buy.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#153 Posted: 19:18:21 27/03/2015
Other than those two, none what so ever. Just restock on Wave 3
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#154 Posted: 19:20:15 27/03/2015
Stores are already starting to restock after the initial rush happened. A few days ago, I looked through 5 cases of Wave 4.5 TMs at a ToysRUs I rarely visit.

And, of course, no Clear figures. Ah well.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Plaag Emerald Sparx Gems: 4339
#155 Posted: 19:32:33 27/03/2015
Picked up Spotlight + some other wave 4 singles at Target today.
Also have the new Trap triple packs.

ShaneG.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#156 Posted: 14:58:22 28/03/2015
smilie I'm the complete fool of this wave....

I am never worried about finding the newly released Skylanders the only two I ever felt I had to worry about was grabbing the Dark and Light expansions within the week they first came out in toysrus.
But throughout this entire trap team generation the only stress has been with collecting the traps.
I want to have a separate trap for each villain. The exceptions are going to be white and dark traps because they only have 3 types and the life Falcon trap because I got the one with steamed broccoli but it fits so much better with the chicken.

Now the stores in my area it was HARD finding traps that were past wave 2. you can say toysrus but even them weren't really showing anything past wave 2 in my area. Everything i had to get was from their online site but even then they take forever and sometimes they can send the wrong one. I didn't get the fire screamer until early January.
I ended up having to purchase flying tech/water helmets and the air snake and the .... .... one of the latest fire ones on ebay for 10 bucks each.
Walmart which would be the closest place that sells skylanders to me has not had anything other then water traps since December!
So either i waste gas going to toysrus over and over again or I save that gas when I can just pay 13 dollars on ebay for the traps.

But NOW! I could have gotten pretty much everything by just going to the walmart close to me.
They had all the latest skylanders except for the Life Mini's. I already ordered the trap masters and both mini packs from toysrus.com which I did save money with that 40% with and free shipping so that doesn't hurt me. I got echo from amazon.com which doesn't hurt me cause I still paid less then I would have at walmart. I had already purchased Spotlight, rocky roll and High Five at walmart last monday, they had blackout but I had already preordered through bestbuy but they hadn't shipped it and when it was just showing up as backordered and out of stock I cancelled order and ordered from gamestop but payment had a problem but it was fixed.
Like i said getting skylanders themselves not the problem.
But going into Walmart today they had everything except for the Life minis and the dark traps. They had all other new traps! I had already paid my 10-13 dollars for the traps I wanted on ebay since i gave up all hopes that i could find them anywhere in person.
Anyhow I did walk away with one extra light trap (will need to be replaced with screamer when it comes out) and 2 Kaos traps... the kaos traps actually were never hard to find for me. Also never understood how people could pay 100 dollars on ebay for these kaos traps yet they could just as easily spend 100 anywhere and still get the dark edition that has the ultimate kaos trap. But I got two of them today one I will open to have an unevolved Kaos and one i'll just keep in box.
allskate03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2915
#157 Posted: 16:18:27 28/03/2015
the only thing I am having trouble finding is the singles of the light and dark traps, stopped at my tru yesterday and the only traps they had were water ones, I went by last week when they released wave 4 stuff and seen everything but the light and dark traps. how many are in each box and any word when they will be in more stores.
---
Ssa 44/61, giants 69/87, swap force 79/89, trap team 59/65 traps 56/62. Have all cores and variants just not chase,fuzzy,gid
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#158 Posted: 22:10:15 28/03/2015
I have been searching online to find the dark traps, since I could not get to my local Toys R Us until late the day that they came out and they were already sold out of the dark and light traps. I was able to get a dark sword/dagger trap on Amazon.com for retail, but still needed the Dark Handstand. After going through all of the websites online, I happened upon the availability of a dark trap at one of my local Best Buys. The picture on the website was that of the dark spider trap that was in the dark elemental pack. I ordered two, assuming that it would not actually be the spider but instead the sword or the handstand. When I showed up they had two of the dark swords waiting for me. I asked if they had any other dark ones. The guy checked the system and they had two more in the back. I grabbed one of the sword and one of the handstand. I needed an extra of one or the other in order to have all of the villains trapped at the same time. They had the box of the wave 4 traps in the back (none were on the floor), so check for availability on bestbuy.com. I think you might even be able to ship to home.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#159 Posted: 08:22:25 29/03/2015
I have just renamed this topic to 'wave 4 topic (US)' as there have been multiple topics created for wave 4. By renaming this to the wave 4 topic we should see a decrease in topics created specifically for wave 4.
wickedrunt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1161
#160 Posted: 11:00:45 29/03/2015
Yesterday while out shopping I noticed Best Buy had some newer traps like Magic Rocket, Earth Sword, and Air Sword but I haven't seen them anywhere else is this the same as you guys/girls.
allskate03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2915
#161 Posted: 21:50:56 07/04/2015
Any word when the light and dark single traps will be easier to find i havnt seen any besides on ebay. And im not paying 3 extra dollars per trap to order from bb.com
---
Ssa 44/61, giants 69/87, swap force 79/89, trap team 59/65 traps 56/62. Have all cores and variants just not chase,fuzzy,gid
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#162 Posted: 15:42:53 08/04/2015
I had found, by luck, a Light Rocket trap in Los Angeles @ Target on my way to Universal Studios Hollywood a couple weeks ago. Haven't found any of the dark single packs at all. I agree on the online buying, ain't paying that much for either of the dark traps.
Not only that, I saw several places with lots of W4 Trap Masters, yet haven't seen a clear one. Cores, hardly any except for Rocky Roll and High Five, both in small numbers
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#163 Posted: 16:02:49 08/04/2015
I hadn't seen this mentioned so I figured I'd throw it out just in case: Remember that the GameStop-exclusive (in the US, anyway) Rebel Lob Goblin trap is also a Light Rocket trap, so if you're not wanting to pick up duplicate traps and already have that one, it and the regular Light Rocket trap don't show up in Trap Team any differently than one another other than the Variant Villain Trap's ability to give you a different skin for Rebel Lob Goblin.

Hopefully we'll be seeing more shipments of these things in the next 4-6 weeks but figure it might be early Summer before all of the traps are really common.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Txholdem1224 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1793
#164 Posted: 16:20:12 08/04/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Have Spotlight/Blackout come out anywhere outside of TRU and Gamestop?

Saw a few of each at a Wal-Mart yesterday, along with High Five, Bat Spin and Rocky Roll
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#165 Posted: 21:20:39 08/04/2015
I saw Echo, Spotlight, and Blackout at my local Walgreens. Left them there, though, since I already had them.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me