Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > ****ing hell, lost my phone in town and some asshole won't give it back
Page 1 of 1
****ing hell, lost my phone in town and some asshole won't give it back [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 08:11:38 10/03/2015 | Topic Creator
whoever has it now ****ing just disabled the GPA location and won't answer any calls

**** you, you stupid ****ing piece of ****. can't locate it or anything. i did blast it to ring at full volume, and whoever has it immediately shut the ring up, twice. so I wiped all the content on it via android device manager.

hope you enjoy a defective phone, ****er. the thing costs $650 and now its worth $0 for you

guess who's going to have to pay for a new one...me

good thing ive been working over time hours recently

m*****ing kill yourself loser

****ing hate portland. full of assholes and weirdos.
#2 Posted: 08:33:30 10/03/2015 | Topic Creator
suspended the phone's SIM on T-Mobile's website.

suck my dick, ****er.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#3 Posted: 08:52:30 10/03/2015
I understand that this is a frustrating event for you, but if you could tell us about it without swearing like a teenage thug, we would be much more inclined to be sympathetic about it.

That said, yeah, that sucks. Especially because it's pretty unlikely that you'll get it back.
#4 Posted: 09:00:28 10/03/2015 | Topic Creator
S&N has a crapload of foul language spread out everywhere. i admit my two posts are very crude, i'll try to contain my frustration but i hope you try telling that to others as well

ayuuuuuuuup. I reported it stolen on t-mobile and have their jump insurance, so fortunately i shouldn't have to pay too much...
#5 Posted: 09:23:20 10/03/2015
Quote: zer0dch
S&N has a crapload of foul language spread out everywhere. i admit my two posts are very crude, i'll try to contain my frustration but i hope you try telling that to others as well

ayuuuuuuuup. I reported it stolen on t-mobile and have their jump insurance, so fortunately i shouldn't have to pay too much...

I'm sorry, I probably should have elaborated on what I meant.

There is a difference here to the usual ****'s and ****'s you see every now and then. The purpose of keeping swearing to a minimum has never been to not let people see bad words. It's to stop people from posting offensive posts, so it's the intent that ultimately counts.
I don't really care about swearing for the sake of effect, given that the words are completely censored and you're not insulting anybody. That doesn't give your post a great image, but that's about it.
However, here you're telling another person to go kill himself, and you're calling him all kinds of names. Even if he's not a member of darkSpyro forums that's still against the rules.

Ah, well that's a relief at least.
#6 Posted: 09:30:46 10/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius

I'm sorry, I probably should have elaborated on what I meant.

There is a difference here to the usual ****'s and ****'s you see every now and then. The purpose of keeping swearing to a minimum has never been to not let people see bad words. It's to stop people from posting offensive posts, so it's the intent that ultimately counts.
I don't really care about swearing for the sake of effect, given that the words are completely censored and you're not insulting anybody. That doesn't give your post a great image, but that's about it.
However, here you're telling another person to go kill himself, and you're calling him all kinds of names. Even if he's not a member of darkSpyro forums that's still against the rules.

Ah, well that's a relief at least.

Then give me a strike on my account and gnorc me if it bothers you. this crap is posted on S&N daily.

fortunately. im just hoping i don't have to pay $200+, ;w;
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#7 Posted: 10:00:08 10/03/2015
Has someone got your phone?
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
#8 Posted: 11:01:27 10/03/2015
Then give me a strike on my account and gnorc me if it bothers you. this crap is posted on S&N daily.

fortunately. im just hoping i don't have to pay $200+, ;w;

It's really not. Not on my watch at least. I check all topics daily.
I think it's much more constructive to let people know of what they're doing wrong before just suspending them for everything they do wrong. I would've closed the topic, but I changed my mind as it's not really going to offend anyone here.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#9 Posted: 11:13:57 10/03/2015
My friend broke my phone.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#10 Posted: 12:01:45 10/03/2015
Have you got it insured Zer0?

@somePerson, i don't think that's really going to help him calm down.

I know people are ass holes Zer0, but don't let them bring you down to their level, you're better than that.
---
^ You all know it's true
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#11 Posted: 12:09:54 10/03/2015
zero I understand your anger, I really do, however to tell someone to kill themselves over a phone? Dude come on now you're a better person then that. The phone can be replaced, maybe they'll waive the replacement fee. Please try to calm down, you really don't need all this stress.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:10:33 10/03/2015 by thumper
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me