Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Welcome to the Rainbow Factory [OPEN RP]
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Welcome to the Rainbow Factory [OPEN RP] [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 23:57:16 07/03/2015 | Topic Creator
PLOT:
Equestria is a land of harmony and peace. The existence of rainbows unites the land, and gives happiness to its many residents. But have you ever wondered where a rainbow comes from? What happens to the fillies and colts who fail their flight tests? Nopony cared, and they never will. You're stuck here until your time comes, and the monster recently created by the factory takes your life.

All of the failures help to fuel success.

In the bloody and visceral weather game of chess.

RULES:
No god-modding.
No Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus.
No alicorns or dragons.
Try to use pony swears like 'buck' and 'horseapples' if you can.
PG-13 relationships allowed.
Regular forum rules apply.
Gore warning.
Type 'Awoken' in Other to show you've read the rules.

CHARACTER SHEET:
Name:
Species:
Side: (Captive or Worker)
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Appearance: (Give credit if it isn't your picture!)
Other:

MY CHARACTERS:
Name: Rainbow Dash
Species: Pegasus
Side: Worker
Personality: Insane, morbid, cusses a lot, unpredictable, evil
History: Nobody but Rainbow Dash knows about her mysterious past, and her own mind is deteriorating, meaning soon she'll lock it away in the vault of broken memories in the back of her mind, never to be thought of again.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
-dreamerswork
Other: "Nobody escapes the factory's grasp. Not even that boy who kept saying 'Awoken' survived for long after he left."

Name: Limitless Skies
Species: Heavily genetically modified Pegasus
Personality: Acts like a Timberwolf, has no regrets and feels no remorse, loves to kill
History: Nopony cares where Limitless came from, but it's rumored to be somewhere northeast of Vanhoover.
Appearance: A normal-heighted, pastel lime pegasus with a long, aqua and forest Spitfire-esque mane and tail. Her cutie mark appears to be a binary code folder, and her two front hooves can shoot out a Spectrum-sucking blade.
Other: "A-Aw-Awoken! Free! No! Hel-He-Help!"
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 03:21:34 08/03/2015
Name: Austin
Personality: Methodical in everything he does, serious most of time, has a soft spot for Rainbow Dash
History: He worked at the factory for a few years, and worked his way up to RD's side, throughout the years though, he developed a bit of a crush on his boss RD
Appearance: A normal-heighted blue pegasus with a brown mane, his cutie mark is an eye, and his eyes are red and blue
Other: "Awoken... Now where is Mrs. Dash? I get worried about her"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:52:19 08/03/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#3 Posted: 03:46:30 08/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Character + Rank accepted!
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#4 Posted: 06:12:19 09/03/2015
Name: Ink Belle
Side: Captive
Personality: Quiet, depressed, overly panicked by the smallest of things. She is really jumpy and can hide pretty well in her oversized wings. Despite her jumpiness she is always trying to make everyone who is sad a bit happier and give them hope for a better day.
History: You could say she was born with a dumbo curse. She was born with wings to big she could barely lift them. She was laughed at in school and because of this she became greatly depressed. Her parents vanished one day when she was 10 and she didnt know what their fate had been. She struggled with everything especially flying. She had no one to keep her confidence like how fluttershy had Rainbow dash. She was alone. She found her cutie mark when she was 13 and got it due to something she did for another filly. She doesnt know what happened to that filly either.
Finally after years of school and everything else her day to take the flight test had come and she failed due to the fact that she kept hitting the rings with her wings or having to much up lift.
Appearance:
Credit to me ♥
[User Posted Image]
Other: She was once good friends with a worker at the factory. Awoken((It was at the top of the post...))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:55:32 13/03/2015 by StoryGirl
#5 Posted: 00:05:33 11/03/2015
(hello?))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#6 Posted: 00:53:33 11/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, accepted. Just need some more captives and we'll be okay.
---
#7 Posted: 00:58:16 11/03/2015
((Okay i have a friend joining smilie ))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#8 Posted: 01:20:41 11/03/2015
((I could make a captive and I'll ask Skyhunter if he wants to join))

Name: Kigoma
Personality: He is split into two personalities, sometimes he's positive and friendly, but he can quickly turn depressed and cuts himself off from anypony who wanted to talk to him
History: He was confident about his ability to fly throughout his life, but the day of his flight test, his wings cramped up halfway through the test, causing him to fail, that failure was what split his personality in two, he was taken to the factory by Austin
Appearance: He is an orange pegasus with a blue mane
Other: Awoken
---
Sam15 Blue Sparx Gems: 754
#9 Posted: 02:01:32 11/03/2015
Name: Sugar Pop
Personality: Very dark and brutal. Doesn't believe in small talk or "sugar coating" situations or words. Believes in very straight forward encounters. Dislikes the majority or living things.
History: Orphaned as a Filly, she was forced to rely on herself and herself only. Because of her lack of moral support or discipline, she skipped out most of her flight school classes and failed the following test because she didn't show up. She has been a rough juvenile delinquent most of her life and has a problem with authority. Not one to follow orders or listen intently.
Appearance: By myself ;p
[User Posted Image]
Other: Awoken (Her lack of attendance in flight school has made her inexperienced with her own wings, making her flight capabilities rather tragic)
---
"Why do you humans place so much value on housing your souls in your bodies? It's a complete mystery to me."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:23:38 13/03/2015 by Sam15
#10 Posted: 20:18:57 11/03/2015
Is this still open?
---
"Why do you humans place so much value on housing your souls in your bodies? It's a complete mystery to me."
#11 Posted: 20:30:48 11/03/2015
((Yeah, we just need to wait for dinorang))
---
#12 Posted: 02:27:15 12/03/2015
I hope he gets on soon!
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#13 Posted: 02:47:52 12/03/2015
Name: (Real name is Unknown) Known by Shade
Species: Unicorn
Personality: He is a mysterious character. Shade has his own agenda, what that is no one knows. He has no problem with killing anyone who might get in his way. Friend or foe, unknown.
History: NA (Revealed in the roleplay)
Appearance: A tall french black unicorn with snow-white mane and tail. His eyes are a cold icy blue. His magic matches his eyes. Shade is dressed in a highwayman's suit. http://zerofrust.deviantart.co...utfit-172884924
Other: Awoken
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:58:03 12/03/2015 by Wyrstel
#14 Posted: 05:17:38 13/03/2015
*Sigh*
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#15 Posted: 18:52:49 13/03/2015
((It'll be ok, I'll ask dinorang if I can be CO-GM so we can start))
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8977
#16 Posted: 22:52:11 13/03/2015
Name: Evan
Species: Unicorn
Personality: A once amiable and cheerful stallion has turned bitter and vengeful thanks to years of containment. Despite this, he still has a compassionate side, and would like nothing more than to free his fellow captives from this unjust treatment.
History: He was once good friends with Austin, but that was definitely subject to change. When Austin tried to get him to join the factory, like any sane mare, he was disgusted by the facility's sick and twisted processes and refused, berating Austin for not only choosing to work in such a vile place, but for attempting to assimilate him as well. For this resistance, Austin took Evan prisoner, locking him away within the bowels of the factory. Evan's shock towards his friend's betrayal grew into sorrow, and that sorrow grew into resentment as the years of confinement ticked by. Trapped in the dark recesses of Equestria, his hatred increasing with every moment, he has been pacing back and forth, swearing his revenge.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
This is mine.
Other: "Awoken... Austin, I swear to Celestia, when I get my hooves on you..."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#17 Posted: 23:00:57 13/03/2015
SKY!!!! Hes so perfect and adorable and his backstory!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ hes precious revengeful baby!!!!
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#18 Posted: 23:19:51 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: CRAP! I'M HERE! ALL IS WELL!

Also, StoryGirl, I am female.
eh
Oh! Yeah! Accepted! All... accepted. Yeah.

-------------------------------------------------
Cloudsdale was dark and stormy that day. The factory would need plenty of rainbows for when it ended.
-------------------------------------------------
Rainbow Dash strolls carefully through the Captive Confinement Halls, a leash strapped firmly around her hoof, as she leads a growling, insane lime pegasus through the halls. She grins as the lights turn on in her presence, revealing the blue mare covered in blood and multi-colored stains. The figure behind her is Limitless Skies, once an indie game developer full of jealousy and anger. Rainbow Dash bangs loudly on the cage door of Evan. "You're nice and colorful~" She purrs evilly. "We could use you..." Limitless snaps her head in his direction, eyes full of hunger to kill. "But we should save you for later." Rainbow Dash finishes. Limitless whimpers slightly, turning her head slowly away.
---
#19 Posted: 23:39:16 13/03/2015
((Sorry... I didnt know smilie ))

Ink belle sits quietly in the darkness of her cell her wings wrapped tightly around her to provide warmth. She felt cold and weak. She didnt want to be here. She never meant to fail her test. She heard hoof steps and she moved to the back of her cell. Rainbow dash was walking around. Rainbow dash used to be her idle, her hero.... Now all belle saw rainbow dash as was a monster out of a nightmare.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#20 Posted: 23:42:21 13/03/2015
Is there an oder we're following?
---
#21 Posted: 23:44:08 13/03/2015
((No. there is no order. You just post when others do..))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#22 Posted: 23:49:54 13/03/2015
Sugar pop was a new captive, just recently brought in, but she wasnt to worried. Perhaps it was her inexperience with the factory's true motive, or the fact she was looking for something. Then again she could just be wreckless. She was layingon her back in the middle of the floor of her cell. She refused to let this place break her.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#23 Posted: 23:51:47 13/03/2015
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs7...ova-d5y3c95.png
Credit
Name: Buring azure
Side: workers
Personality: she used to be the most cheerful upbeat filly but going into the rainbow factory she became very quiet and dark. She hums a lot, she is also very brutal and cold. Once she almost kill a co-worker.
History: (not in the mood to make one) N/A
Appearance: top of the post
Other: "hmmm.... Hmmmummhaa... Now I have awoken and now its time for your pretty death! ~"
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:06:38 14/03/2015 by chained skull
#24 Posted: 23:53:57 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh! I just realized! Story, you didn't put that thing in Other.

Rainbow Dash turns her head slowly towards Ink Belle. "And you. You were... a sort of fangirl?" She steps towards her slowly, Limitless following. Rainbow nods at Limitless, and her eyes light up with anticipation. The rainbow-maned pegasus stands back, and unties the leash. Limitless shrieks, lifts a hoof, and a blade shoots out, blood splattering out of the base area. The pegasus slashes down, slicing the cage door open, then grabbing the white pegasus with her rather sharp teeth and dragging her up to some stairs to the East.
Rainbow Dash laughs. "If you didn't have those stupid wings, maybe you'd be dragging one of these guys up the stairs!"
---
#25 Posted: 23:58:56 13/03/2015
ooc: Its because it was on the top of my sheet but i moved it.

Belle bit her lip to hold in screams as she felt the mares teeth dig into her hide and looked up at Rainbow with hate. "you will burn!" She swore as limitless pulled her up the stairs. At this point she wouldn't care if she died. She did nothing wrong in her life and would be happy to be free from the hell of the factory.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#26 Posted: 00:01:25 14/03/2015
Sugar pop sat up and walked to the bars of her cell, seeing the pegasi coming down the hall towards her cell. She looked at the creature named limitless and spoke. "Wow...you're so weak...i bet it's easy to pick one someone so small." she noticed the blood and then switched approaches. "For a killer you're far sloppy...just like your masters". her eyes narrowed, waiting for some response as she blew a purple bubblefrom the gum she still had.
---
#27 Posted: 00:13:33 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, right, I think I had noticed that before, I just forgot.

Limitless snaps her head suddenly in Sugar's direction, and she lets go of Belle in order to charge in her direction and break her cage open. Limitless takes out a blade from her forearm and begins to slash at the head of the offender, hitting her across the face multiple times before Rainbow Dash pulls her away, realizing that Belle was left on the stairs.

Rainbow shoots over to Belle and grabs her by the neck, holding tight enough to keep her still but not to choke her.

Limitless continues to angrily stab and slash at her target, not caring about killing it. She sees nothing as a pony now; it's all just objects, targets, and commanders.
---
#28 Posted: 00:14:22 14/03/2015
Ooc: am I accepted?
---
#29 Posted: 00:15:25 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, Char + Rank accepted.
---
#30 Posted: 00:19:15 14/03/2015
Sugar was a tat bit slow onthe first swing, a cut across her cheek. But her lackof flight she made up for in agility. She dashed and dodged before tucking and rolling under limitless and running dowN the hall's corridors. She laughed alittle, this was exciting for her. "You'll need another pair of eyes if you wanna catch this" she nearly barked.
---
#31 Posted: 00:20:28 14/03/2015
The sickly green unicorn just glared at the two as they passed by his cell, eyes glimmering with years of pent-up contempt and fury. A permanent scowl was stretched across his muzzle, silently mouthing Buck you at the multicolored pegasus. Her cockiness and arrogance already rubbed him the wrong way even before she became this.... thing. She didn't even deserve to be called a mare in his eyes, and the thought that she was once the element of loyalty...

Evan grumbled under his breath. At least she wasn't him.
---
#32 Posted: 00:23:57 14/03/2015
Belle gasps as rainbow dash holds her by her neck and then takes a chance and swings her back hoof high enough and kicks rainbow dash in the face in an attempt to free herself. She used all her strength to make it hurt. It was good enough. As her hoof impacted she used the force to break free and used her wings for more thrust and shot herself to the top of the stairs. She looked quickly at the mare who had aggrivated skies and then grabbed a loose pipe and threw it at skies hitting her in the head.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#33 Posted: 00:38:24 14/03/2015
Sugar pop took the opening and bolted past limitless and rainbow dash, up towards ink belle. "you're slacking" she yelled runningup the stairs in an attempt to leavethem in the dut. "Quick! Move it" she urged ink belle.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:12 14/03/2015 by Sam15
#34 Posted: 00:43:24 14/03/2015
"Nuh uh NUH! Don't you even think about escaping little twerps!" Burning Azure said as she hung from a pipe in front of two with her hind legs, Blocking their path with her hooves. "Now now little ones! We wouldn't want more blood all over the place shall we?! Thehehe!"
---
#35 Posted: 00:50:51 14/03/2015
Ink belle went to run the looked at the pony hanging in front of them and her ears fell back. She shook her head and used her wings to shoot as much air she could at the mare and then as she swung back Belle darted quickly under her pulling Sugar pop with her. "Run!" She cried as she ran down the halls as fast as she could. The halls seeming narrower till they reached the wide open main factory room.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#36 Posted: 00:58:49 14/03/2015
Sugar pop looked at the factory's contents, mesmorized by their methods. "W-wow...". She heard them following close behind. "no time or admiration," she sped up, pushing ink belle forwarswithher head.
---
#37 Posted: 01:12:37 14/03/2015
Jumping off the pipe, Azure chased down the two, drawing her katana used for execution. "Come on you two, I just want to play tehehehe." She yelled as she charged at them gaining on them as they came to the main room.
---
#38 Posted: 01:15:59 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Limitless is about to react, when the pipe hits her in the head. She collapses, tears running down her cheeks as she blacks out.

Rainbow Dash pulls a gun from her side, injured, and shoots Sugar Pop, hitting her dead on the leg, crippling her. She calls out for workers, who fly down and restrain Ink, holding her tightly with knives at her neck.
---
#39 Posted: 01:25:04 14/03/2015
Sugar dropped, grunting when it passed through. "Ughhhh!!! that...is so cheating" she groaned, trying to stand up, weakly managing to. She stood up, chest broad but one eye clenced to fight the pain. Her panting was heavy as she stared at Rainbow with her coldest deatn stare.
---
#40 Posted: 01:37:00 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Rainbow flies at Sugar, slightly dazed, but manages to tazer her and punch her to the ground. She puts her in heavy hoofcuffs and grabs her by the neck, waiting for something.
---
#41 Posted: 01:45:25 14/03/2015
Austin walked up to the two "You two should know that if you try to leave, there are a lot of security guards that will come after you" He said before looking over at Rainbow Dash "Mrs. Dash, are you ok?"
---
#42 Posted: 01:45:41 14/03/2015
Azure slowly walked up to Ink Belle holding her katana up to her neck, humming. "Now be a good little filly and not be such a little twerp! ~" she sang. "If you are a little brat again! Then we will have a little tea party! Big red bloody one, OHHH my mouth is just watering thinking about it!"
---
#43 Posted: 01:56:17 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: The map layout for this RP is the GMod map, by the way. http://steamcommunity.com/shar...s/?id=184563657

"I'm fine. Thanks." She says, slightly tired. "Take her to solitary confinement for the next few days." She hands Sugar Pop to Austin, holding her by her cuffs. "Take an SMG." She warns before looking down at Limitless.

Limitless coughs up minimal amounts of blood and Spectra. She's never felt this horrible. Pain. It aches. She attempts to stand, and hobbles towards her cell in the main grinding room, under the catwalk, beside the processors.
---
#44 Posted: 02:09:54 14/03/2015
"Ok Mrs. Dash, just be more careful please" Austin said before leading Sugar Pop to a solitary cell "You are in there because of your actions" He said before walking away
---
#45 Posted: 02:18:15 14/03/2015
She watched as the door closed then scanned the room. Sugar pulled a boby pin she dies in her hair, within it was a needle. By using a strand of her tail hairs she stitched herself up and took a worn cloth laying around to make a bandage.
---
#46 Posted: 02:21:10 14/03/2015
Austin returned to Rainbow Dash, but stopped at Evan's cell first "Hello buddy, look, I'm sorry about what happened between you and me" He said
---
#47 Posted: 02:41:53 14/03/2015
It was him. The pony that had single-hooftedly ruined his entire life in his selfish pursuit of Rainbow Dash's affection. He knew damn well what he was doing was an immoral, heinous act, blindly followed whatever that polychromatic abomination guided him to do with no remorse for his actions, and after all that, had the audacity to still address Evan as his "buddy". There was nothing between the two equines anymore, and Evan felt nothing but contempt for this miserable excuse of stallion. And he wasn't shy of letting Austin know it either. "You're no friend to me, traitor" he angrily hissed with his ears pinned back in rage. "I hope you burn in Tartarus for what you've done."
---
#48 Posted: 02:54:05 14/03/2015
Austin frowned "If you really feel that way... Fine..." He said before walking to Rainbow Dash, trying to hold back tears "Mrs. Dash, what are we going to do today?"
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#49 Posted: 02:57:53 14/03/2015
I step out of the shadows and smile. My cold icy blue eyes glistening in the light. Nudging aside Austin and stepping toward Evan, I hand the unicorn a small bundle of food.

"Take this and eat kid, you need your strength. Then turning to face the other workers, my horn glows as I take both prisoners in my custody. I'll deal with this, you and Rainbow have more important work, I say to Rainbow and Austin. Now go all of you, there is work to be done, I say firmly to every worker present. As soon as you are finished with your task, Rainbow, I need to speak to you about something. You know where I will be," I say before trotting off with the captives.
#50 Posted: 03:08:47 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, there's a rather large storm approaching, and we need a lot of Spectra. Could you call up the Flight Academy to see if they have everything in order yet?" She responds, shaking out her hair. Rainbow flies slowly up to her office at the top of the branching catwalks. She opens the door slowly, twitching slightly as she enters the green-walled room.

Limitless heals her wounds promptly after entering the black-painted iron room, stitching them together quickly. The pain was too great. She'll make them pay. Dearly.
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me