Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Green lights, time, Jazz Age, gaaaaaaaah
Page 1 of 1
Green lights, time, Jazz Age, gaaaaaaaah [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#1 Posted: 12:51:56 07/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Currently writing a 20 page research paper on F. Scott Fitzgerald.

He is my favorite author (well, tied with J.K. Rowling), and writing the paper is honestly fun. But I'm so worried that I'll somehow screw up.

Any of you ever done literary research before?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:52:22 07/03/2015 by Metallo
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 12:54:45 07/03/2015
Earlier in the year I did a 5 page paper on J.R.R Tolkien. It was kinda cool finding out all the stuff out about him. He had an interesting life.
#3 Posted: 12:57:06 07/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wreckingball13
Earlier in the year I did a 5 page paper on J.R.R Tolkien. It was kinda cool finding out all the stuff out about him. He had an interesting life.

What about the literary analysis?

See, only 1 (out of 20) page of this paper is actually about him. The rest is all criticism and analysis of three of his works (I chose The Great Gatsby, The Beautiful and Damned, and Tender is the Night.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:57:28 07/03/2015 by Metallo
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#4 Posted: 13:03:58 07/03/2015
Quote: Metallo

See, only 1 (out of 20) page of this paper is actually about him. The rest is all criticism and analysis of three of his works (I chose The Great Gatsby, The Beautiful and Damned, and Tender is the Night.)

I analyzed The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, a book of poems. It took way longer than the part about his life, but some of it was enjoyable. It was one of the more fun things I have done for English this year.
#5 Posted: 13:14:31 07/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo

I analyzed The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, a book of poems. It took way longer than the part about his life, but some of it was enjoyable. It was one of the more fun things I have done for English this year.

Nice! Did you have to go to a big library for research?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me