Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > WHOOPS a fan Dark Portal Master
Page 1 of 1
WHOOPS a fan Dark Portal Master [CLOSED]
ArkleeTerror Green Sparx Gems: 238
#1 Posted: 08:23:29 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

okay this is incredibly sloppy and unpolished but i just wanted to get her design down

FAN DARK PORTAL MASTER who has been kickin' around in my head for a while now

Lady Cecilia Feardart, the last living member of the Feardart clan
when she lost her parents at a young age, Eon took it upon himself to see about steering her away from becoming a dark portal master, hoping to make her another new apprentice and take up the job of protecting skylands with the skylanders. this seemed to be going pretty well for a while, but a lot of the other folks who worked with Eon and the skylanders really didn’t like the vibes feardart put out. can’t really blame them, as her clan is famous for being devourers of fear, and generally exude an aura of terror. but still, all this negative feedback she kept getting from the others over the years got to her, and she eventually said YOU KNOW WHAT? PIFF TO THIS, I’M GOING TO THE DARKSIDE and left Eon’s ranks to pursue her own agenda.

said agenda being building up an army of greebles (and one undead wyvern) to help spread fear wherever she deemed fit, and then feed her steadily worsening appetite for the fear her victims experience. she gets addicted to the stuff, hard.

she also kind of has a Glumshanks equivalent? a little ferrety greeble named Razorgrin, so named for his unusually sharp teeth for a greebs. he’s absolutely devoted to Feardart, and is usually the one to bring her back down to earth when her, ah, appetite gets the best of her. he is good greebs, best friend, and Feardart treats him as such. she’s like Momma Kaos in that she’s really nice to her minions. at least some of the lessons Eon taught her stuck with her
---
smilie smilie You cannot kill The Metal smilie smilie
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#2 Posted: 01:38:52 27/04/2015
well drawn, keep up the great work smilie
dinodig1767 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1245
#3 Posted: 06:49:04 16/07/2015
Neat!
---
Check my website out! http://skylandersinventoryadventure.weebly.com
It's about skylanders(PM me if interested in the custom section)
Updated 8/24/14
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me