Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > For anyone who's feeling awful.
Page 1 of 1
For anyone who's feeling awful. [CLOSED]
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#1 Posted: 08:40:31 05/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Come post your worries and let of some steam here. If you're insecure about posting how you feel or what you're currently going through, that's completely fine. If you just want someone to listen to you, feel free to post just a single word or sentence. No lengthy explanations required. smilie

[User Posted Image]

------

Anyways, I feel extremely misunderstood by my parents. It not like I'm doing this to piss them off. Do they really think I like feeling miserable?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:44:45 05/03/2015 by Spyro Fanatic
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 14:14:42 05/03/2015
@ Spyro Fanatic

I know the feel. Parents misunderstand a lot. If it just keeps persisting, make your own family with people that understand you more, like really loving relatives and best friends! That's what I did, my family can be pretty emotionally hurtful, so I just consider my friends and girlfriend my family.

---

I just feel like I'm a nucience to everyone. I have very few friends in the first place, I'm tired of losing them. It's because I get too overexcited about things and it turns people off.

And it's not like I can just go make new friends. I'm really not that trusting of people, and there's really only about 5 people I know that I trust not to stab me in the back.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 18:39:37 05/03/2015
;w; i know the feeling too well
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 04:33:43 06/03/2015
I just feel really misunderstood smilie
People hate me for no reason and try to control my happy go lucky spirit as if I am some animal with a spiked collar. Not many people understand the troubles I go to make everyone else have a good day. Only a few people in this world truly understands smilie
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#5 Posted: 04:58:36 06/03/2015
Well im currently feeling kind of ignored. Like im just non-existent. The only person who I've really been talking to lately is this guy I have a crush on, and my friend pointed out to me the other day that maybe im the one who is ignoring others. It sounds kind of rude until i realized that I havent really spoken to anyone in my friends list in a while. I've been so quiet around them and that's really what's bothering me. I just dont know what's the matter with me and Im getting annoyed at myself.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#6 Posted: 13:12:45 06/03/2015
Quote: isaac343018s
Well im currently feeling kind of ignored. Like im just non-existent. The only person who I've really been talking to lately is this guy I have a crush on, and my friend pointed out to me the other day that maybe im the one who is ignoring others. It sounds kind of rude until i realized that I havent really spoken to anyone in my friends list in a while. I've been so quiet around them and that's really what's bothering me. I just dont know what's the matter with me and Im getting annoyed at myself.

Maybe you could make an attempt to talk to them some more. You could try to put your friends first, but definitely try to keep talking that guy you like. When I'm feeling alone, the one person that really helps me is my girlfriend. You don't want to lose your loved ones.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#7 Posted: 04:30:17 07/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag
@ Spyro Fanatic

I know the feel. Parents misunderstand a lot. If it just keeps persisting, make your own family with people that understand you more, like really loving relatives and best friends! That's what I did, my family can be pretty emotionally hurtful, so I just consider my friends and girlfriend my family.

It's useful advice, but I don't have any friends or loving relatives.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:34:11 07/03/2015 by Spyro Fanatic
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me