Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > The world is going to hell but how are you? - The advice thread
Page 1 of 1
The world is going to hell but how are you? - The advice thread [CLOSED]
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#1 Posted: 12:50:03 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Can i be serious for just a moment?

(any more and i'd literally explode)

I know we all laugh and joke, me especially but there comes a time when we all need to talk about what's bothering us.

I know we have personal thoughts but that doesn't really solve anything in the long run, so if anyone needs a helping hand feel free to post it here and i'm sure between us we can find a solution.

*Group hug*

If anyone spams this i will actually be annoyed because i'm doing a nice thing, you have been warned.

Greeble out.
---
^ You all know it's true
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#2 Posted: 12:58:56 27/02/2015
As I said in the previous topic too, I'm always ready to help others and give advice as well. I know that some newer users might be afraid to approach me, but there's really no need for that. I don't ignore or turn away anybody.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#3 Posted: 16:24:11 27/02/2015
whoa that edge :^)
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#4 Posted: 23:02:26 27/02/2015
Was there a previous topic like this? I must have missed it. This is a neat idea.

I don't really comment on activity going on as much as I used to, but that doesn't mean that I no longer have thoughts about it. If anyone is looking for help, feel free to ring me up. Though, a little heads up, I will call you out on being on what I call wrong side if I notice that it points out to that. In other words, you'll get my exact unfiltered thoughts about the matter going on with you.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#5 Posted: 01:08:16 28/02/2015
^The previous topic closed.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#6 Posted: 01:10:48 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
^The previous topic closed.

Maybe this one will work out.

If not, at least i tried.
---
^ You all know it's true
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#7 Posted: 03:53:39 05/03/2015
Yeah, sure. I'll help out as well!
Y'all come talk to Unca Greeny if ya need some assistance, ya hear?
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#8 Posted: 05:22:38 01/04/2015
I have a friend whom, in my mind, I have a love/hate relationship. They're not a bad person at all, I love them and I only wish for things to go right for them. At the same time, I'm always so frustrated and irritated with this person when I think about them.
When I'm talking to them, I feel like I'm walking on eggshells all the time. Which is why I haven't openly discussed this with them -- I know they would be upset. The primary thing I seek in friendship is fun, and I'm not getting any of that.
I don't think I'm very good for them either. I'm very distant and inresponsive, while they're warm and loving. I feel like I can't give them the help they need.

so ... i just don't know what to do. but its been eating at me the past couple of months.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me