Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dungeons of the magical master [CLOSED]
The Nova Kid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#151 Posted: 19:09:52 13/03/2015
Raxtus had almost given up on the search when Trydan said "I got it! Everyone look for a small hole in the ground or walls or cieling. The spell hides things by taking small amounts of material from elsewhere and changes to be the same as the surrounding material. Simple, easy and convenient. I can figure out where the door is by where the material was taken from." Raxtus started looking for a small hole.
---
"Who cares about being normal. Normal is boring. Be different." -Me
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#152 Posted: 04:55:08 14/03/2015
Varedis looked around for any holes in the walls and floors and couldn't find a single one, "How big would these holes be? I mean, what if they were, like, microscopic?" he asked trydan
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#153 Posted: 05:12:47 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Bimcal had his own idea; he slithered along the walls, and his wing tips brushed against the stone. He was looking for something that was hidden just like the others, but it wasn't a hole, instead, he was looking for the door itself. Where ever it was, it had been camoflagued to look like the rest of the room. A feather soon poked into something that shouldn't have been there. It was below Sparks's scorch line, "Ah ha, I have found it, the lock." Bimcal announced.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#154 Posted: 07:34:09 14/03/2015
Sparks turned to see Bimcal touching the wall a bit below her own scorch line, "So, you're saying that if I'd put my claw a centimetre lower, I would've found it... well, that's not fair.."

Gale laughed, "All that matters is that we found it, now all we need is a key."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#155 Posted: 10:53:31 14/03/2015
"Maybe not…" I thought aloud. "We could make a lockpick. I know how to pick locks. Don't ask."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#156 Posted: 11:14:43 14/03/2015
"Or we could just blow it up..." Shadow suggested.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#157 Posted: 21:59:48 14/03/2015
"Well I feel Useless." Trydan said. "And now that i know where the door is I can make the hidding spell disapper at the very least."
"I have a lock pick." Raxtus said rummaging through his bag.
---
#158 Posted: 22:09:38 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Atmos had already walked up to the lock was indicated and plunged his tail tip in, turning the lock.
---
#159 Posted: 05:37:34 15/03/2015
Varedis stopped summoning metal from the core of a star and looked at Atmos, "Well then, that solves it, and I was looking so cool then, all glowing and metallic, I'm keeping the bit of metal with me though.
---
#160 Posted: 05:48:35 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Magiah clapped on his end, "Bravo, you've found the way out of the dungeon. You'll have such a thrilling time looking through the rest of the place as you search for me. A word of advice, make this area a base camp, not even I know how large this place is, oh and don't worry about being bored, I hate boredom; I'll be watching." With that, Magiah closed the 'screen', leaving the group alone.
---
#161 Posted: 06:13:56 15/03/2015
Varedis stared at where the screen had been and then at the bit of metal in his hand, and he streamlined it into a dart and flung it through the door. No traps were activated along the corridor even as the dart returned to Varedis, "I don't see any immediate traps!" he called, grabbing his dart and walking through the door.
---
#162 Posted: 11:24:09 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"I wouldn't go jussst yet, we ssshould examine thisss as place more throughly. Not to mention we all need sssome time to get to know each other." Bimcal suggested.
---
#163 Posted: 14:07:47 15/03/2015
I flicked my tail angrily. "Show-off," I hissed.

"I say we go after him RIGHT NOW!!!" Pyrina growled.

"I'm with the three-headed dragon on this one," Mannaro agreed. "We all want to get out of here ASAP."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#164 Posted: 15:03:21 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"I agree, we should search for Magiah right now." Pilila said with a clack of her beak.

"Yeah, but we do need to know each other better so we can adjust for each others weaknesses and such." Atmos replied.

"I may want to get my claws on him, bur I've never been comfortable around people I don't know." Alcaema said a distance away from the others.
---
#165 Posted: 15:57:12 15/03/2015
Trydan's eyes went wide as the door opened. "WOAH!" He said. "This place is enormous."
Raxtus looked over at Trydan. "How much can you sense?"
"At the risk of being wrong," Trydan said. "Less than an eigth. I can feel all of it, but i can only tell what is in the part i can sense."
"Well than," Raxtus said while turning to the rest of the group. "I'm Raxtus. Novice shapeshifter and adventurer. Due to certain things, I can only use two shapes other than human. I am telekinetic and a telepath. i control the elements of ice and Shadow."
---
#166 Posted: 16:07:03 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"I am Bimcal, current king of the serpentine tribes of my world. I, like most of my people, have some control over poison and such." The winged snake nodded.

"I'm Pilila, a griffiness with control over wind. I've been journeying across the universe lately for ... reasons." Pilila said.

"I am Atmos, a dragon with the elements of water, wind, and electricity; you could even call me a storm dragon due to my elemental combination." Atmos ruffled his feathered wings.
---
#167 Posted: 21:59:43 15/03/2015
"I'm Kumara, griffin of dark and lightning energy. I'm stealthy and agile, making me a good asset for gathering information unnoticed. My weakness is water and in some cases light," Kumara told the group. She left out that she can heal others, but she could tell them if she needs to do it.

"Shadow," the black and red dragon said simply, "I'm a dark and fire dragon. I prefer to strike first ask later and I have no weakness."
---
#168 Posted: 22:43:24 15/03/2015
"I wouldn't be so sure about that Shadow. Everyone has a weakness." Raxtus said. "Most people just don't notice their weaknesses."
"I'm Trydan." Trydan said. "I'm a skilled mage and I control the elements of Electricty and Air. In some instances I'm also called a storm dragon. I can sense any magic at work not covered by a hiding spell. Me And Raxtus both have what we call infinty bags. We have everything that we have collected over our various travels. Being a mage I am very bad at hand to hand fighting."
---
#169 Posted: 22:53:38 15/03/2015
"We have an overconfident guy alert," Winterra growled, pointing at Shadow. "Can I tie him up and leave him as monster food?"

"Winterra!" Furna scolded. "That's my twin Commander Winterra, who is way worse than an overconfident dragon."
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#170 Posted: 23:00:41 15/03/2015
"I am Velia, Queen of the Dragon-Gryphon kingdom of Ariva. And myself and my companions belong to a hybrid of the two known merely as Dryphons. I have the Elements of Fire, Lightning and Shadow, and I'm especially adept at the latter as I base my style around stealth, speed, and precise attacks. I too do not fare well with light energy, but I have an exceptional resistance to all other non-physical forces and magics." The black Dryphon said, straightening herself.

Fascinated at the array of new faces, Avia smiled brightly as she looked around. "And I'm her sister, Princess Avia. And I can use the Elements of Fire and Lightning. I was personally trained by Phoenixes since I was much younger to better my flames, and at a point I conditioned myself to breathe blue fire almost effortlessly, so I like to think I'm more or less a master at the craft." She said, while her expression was somewhat bashful her voice had a notable tone of pride in it.
"And I've even figured out how to create plasma through use of both of my abilities, destructive stuff that is, but quite draining, so I have self-regenerating spirit gem jewelry aswell." She ended, flicking her plush tail back and forth.

"And I am Aneitha. I wield the Elements of Ice and Wind." The white and blue female murmured, lapping at her paw and running it over her ears. "While I am the most 'ordinary' out of my dear friends here I am not one to be underestimated. And the crystals on my form serve more purpose than for show, lovely as they are they also increase my magical ability and capacity depending on the overall temperature, however like all Ice-wielders I do not take flame attacks very well."

A new voice rang out all of a sudden, one that had all three Dryphons turn around with looks of shocked recognition on their faces, and Velia immediately tensed when she caught sight of them.

"Well, isn't this adorable? You're bonding already." Serket sneered as she finally showed herself, smirking at the trios collective looks of fear and disbelief. "And believe me you, wolf. There is nothing worse than any Dragon." She muttered to Furna, thrashing her tail as she regaurded the creatures in the hall with her beady crimson stare.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#171 Posted: 23:06:30 15/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Who are you?" Bimcal asked.
---
#172 Posted: 23:26:54 15/03/2015
"Maybe that's so, but you haven't seen the worst of Winterra yet," Furna retorted. "Just ask Mom how many subordinates under her quit their jobs."
---
#173 Posted: 01:13:03 16/03/2015
"i'm with Bimcal one that one. Who are you?" Raxtus said covering up the move Trydan was making. He slowly pulled out a book and a small purple gem from his bag. 'Just in case.' Raxtus thought to Trydan.
---
#174 Posted: 01:34:27 16/03/2015
"I am none other then Serket Venomclaw, a being feared by all that face her. I'm sure Velia here can fill you in on why. By the way, how is my favorite Draconic mutt?" She practically purred, turning her gaze to the Dryphon whom had long since been watching her with hardly concealed hostility, bounding infront of Avia and Aneitha when she walked towards them.

"Not a step closer, demon!" She snapped, unsheathing her claws.

Serket merely smirked. "Hm, moody as always, why don't you just relax, dear...?" She whispered, her eyes beginning to glow.

It seemed to do nothing at first, but in moments Velias hostile stance suddenly slackened, and she started to lose herself in the other halfbreeds gaze as sheer terror started to fill her. She hurriedly fought back her urge to close her eyes and try to block the feeling out, as she knew submitting to it would only make it worse, and swiped at Serkets face. The yellow creature reared back with a hiss and put her paw on her muzzle, and upon finding a bloodstain when she removed it she chuckled, though her tone was far from inviting.

"Oh, you will certainly pay for that."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#175 Posted: 01:36:20 16/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Atmos, Pilila, Alcaema, and Bimcal braced themselves for a fight against this 'Serket'.
---
#176 Posted: 05:54:37 16/03/2015
Sparks was shocked, so she scraped the stone creating a spark, which she sent power into, making a searing spear, which she sent at Serket. "I'm Sparks by the way, I was born with too much fire meaning that my fire element is very strong, just a touch will burn you."

Gale came up behind her, "While my sister took most of my fire while we were in our eggs, I haven't totally lost the element, although it is weak, but to compensate I am able to stop an elemental attack of reasonable strength and send it back at its caster as the opposite element, for example, from darkness to light, etcetera etcetera..."

Varedis walked up to the two dragons and said, "And I'm Varedis, known to some as the Sun Dragon, for I control the elements of Light and Fire and am also able to combine the two to create the Sun Element. I can also become a humanoid and am very skilled with my blades, I also have a cloak that enables me to use the opposite of my normal elements if I choose, so when in human form, I can use Light and Fire, or switch it around to be Shadow and Dark Lightning,"

Snow sighed, "And I'm Snow, and I honestly don't think that we should be fighting amongst ourselves when we have a stronger, more menacing and more capable enemy somewhere in this castle that we must defeat to go free, if we kill of one of our allies now, then it will be harder to defeat Magiah, if you really want to fight Serket, then can you please wait until after we fight Magiah. I have the Ice Element by the way,"
---
#177 Posted: 05:56:48 16/03/2015
"You seem powerful," Shadow stated, feeling energy waves coming from Serket, "perhapse we could battle sometime..."

"For goodness sake Shadow you don't need to fight every single powerful being you find you know," Kumara sighed in annoyance. Shadow ignored her as he did with Raxtus and Winterra
---
#178 Posted: 06:03:11 16/03/2015
Snow was getting annoyed now, "Can't we save the fighting amongst ourselves for after the fighting with Magiah?" and then, using what little control she had over the front left leg, tried to pull the rest of the body towards the others, "Come on Pyrina, move!"
---
#179 Posted: 12:52:23 16/03/2015
"Well for one thing Serket," Raxtus said. "I don't find you scary at all. And we really should start exploring. I'm pretty sure none of you has any food, and Trydan and I only have enough for ourselves for one meal."
"Also, fighting amoungst ourselves is completely useless." Trydan said crushing the gem with his paw and putting the book back in his bag. "If we tried, All of us together could probably take Serket out."
---
#180 Posted: 13:00:21 16/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Right after Trydan spoke, enough roasted boars for the group to eat dropped out of nowhere. Magiah's voice echoed through the room, "You'll need to keep your strength up if you want to have a thrilling time searching for me."

"I don't understand that dragon. First he captures us for his sick pleasure, and then he hands us food." Pilila said, curious about their captor.
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#181 Posted: 13:51:32 16/03/2015
OOC: Sorry I've been gone!
"I think we should stop arguing and just leave," Foggy growled. She then saw the food. "Maybe not right now..." Foggy cocked her head. The griffin was right. Why would this strange dragon capture them and then give them food?
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:53:03 16/03/2015 by jennacat4
#182 Posted: 14:53:14 16/03/2015
Due to her several eyes, Serket could see Spark's attack coming without even turning around, and hopped out of the way with the equivalent of a raised brow on her face.

"It's easy to have such ignorant thoughts when you haven't experienced nor seen the things she's done!" Velia snarled, giving Snow and Raxtus a disdainful look.

"You're too kind, your Majesty." Serket jibed, grinning at the Dryphons furious glare that followed.

Feeling the two would start up again, Avia stepped forward and draped her wing over Velias shoulders, leading her alittle ways away. "Don't mind her, sis, she won't try anything beyond insults when she's this outnumbered." The white female murmured, nuzzling her. At once Velia seemed to completely calm down, slowly closing her eyes.

"I suppose you're right..." She sighed.

"Pathetic, it will forever amaze me that one pip out of Princess-do-goods mouth renders you as docile as a kitten, it was just getting interesting too." Serket growled, sitting down.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#183 Posted: 15:38:44 16/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Bimcal was steady, poised to strike at Serket in a miliseconds' notice.

Alcaema and Atmos were both kept an eye on Serket.
---
#184 Posted: 20:21:11 16/03/2015
"Listen, mewling half-breed, nobody messes with my other heads and lives to tell the tale," Pyrina snapped. She took a couple of steps toward Velia, her tail raised, teeth bared, and horns back like a cat's ears.
---
#185 Posted: 22:11:05 16/03/2015
"I really couldn't care less about demons. Elderitch are a completely different story." Raxtus said while shivering at the memory of an encounter wwith a certain well known elderitch.
"Raxtus I doubt most people know what an elderitch is." Trydan said while walking towards the door.
---
#186 Posted: 23:57:48 16/03/2015
Velia rolled her eyes at Raxtuses words, not even in the mood to elaborate on what she meant. It was a long story anyhow. 'Imbecile.'

"Oh great." Avia sighed as Pyrina came forward, frowning deeper when Velia slipped from under her wing incase she would have to act fast. "Look, we don't want any trouble." The Princess said.

"That's right, there's no need for this. Ultimately our quarrel is with Serket, let us just leave it at that." Aneitha added, stepping up beside the Hydra, and Velias glare intensified at how close her friend was to the angry creature.

In her corner, the creature in question was snickering fairly loudly at the scene that was unfolding.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:19 17/03/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#187 Posted: 05:38:30 17/03/2015
Snow sighed, and now started trying to pull the body backwards, "Why did we have to be born with such a hothead in control? It's extremely annoying, Whirlpool! Help me out, before she does something we'll regret."
---
#188 Posted: 05:48:29 17/03/2015
"It's not like we can stop her, Snow. However..." Whirlpool said as she turned her head around and bit her tail. Sure it would possibly hurt herself and Snow, but not as badly as what Pyrina would experience.
---
#189 Posted: 05:51:36 17/03/2015
Snow shivered at the shock of being bitten but didn't really feel much pain, then he shivered because she accidentally made it snow because she was desperately thinking of a way to cool down Pyrinas hot-headed nature." horrible horrible
---
#190 Posted: 11:03:21 17/03/2015
Pyrina whipped her tail back at Whirlpool. "You foolish lizards!" she snarled. "Last time I'm ever helping you! You can just have the half-breed tease you for your entire life, for all I care!
---
#191 Posted: 11:45:22 17/03/2015
"You just need to calm down smoke breath! We can look after ourselves, besides, if you injure them all you're just gonna get on everyone else's bad side," Whirlpool growled back.
---
#192 Posted: 15:00:58 17/03/2015
"I'm going to go explore." Trydan said. "I really don't want to just sit here while this argument is going on."
"See you later than." Raxtus said as Trydan walked out the door.
---
#193 Posted: 15:38:42 17/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Pilila called after Trydan, "Are you sure you should go off on your own?"
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#194 Posted: 01:14:20 18/03/2015
Foggy agreed with Pilila. "I think we should all stick together." She said quietly, although loud enough to hear.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#195 Posted: 04:59:28 18/03/2015
Varedis went to follow Trydan, but kept at a distance so he would still space for his own personal thoughts.

Snow sighed in exasperation, "Why did our main have to be so fiery?"
---
#196 Posted: 05:48:28 18/03/2015
Kumara sighed as some of the group left. She didn't know what was best anymore, as the walls encased around them was getting to her. She hated the indoors.
"So what's our plan of action?" Shadow growled from behind.
---
#197 Posted: 09:11:37 18/03/2015
Velia wanted to voice her disapproval of having her status as a halfbreed used as an insult, but so long as Pyrina was no longer attempting to get physical she was disinterested in provoking more conflict.

"It's between going after them or hoping they report back soon I guess, whatever you guys wanna do." Avia murmured, sniffing at a boar that had fallen near her before lying down to gnaw at it.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#198 Posted: 12:12:44 18/03/2015
I lied back against the wall. "Looks like this dragon has no understanding that some dragons actually think that meat is unappetizing…" I snarled. "I guess I'm just going to starve to death here."
---
#199 Posted: 16:18:02 18/03/2015
"I can hear your footsteps Varedis." Trydan said turning. "Why are you following me?"
"Trydan will be fine. He can take care of himself." Raxtus said as he cut up pieces of one of a Boar and stored it away in his bag. "And I think I have some fruit in my bag if you want them."
---
#200 Posted: 16:35:08 18/03/2015
Varedis wasn't surprised, "I think its a bad idea for one of us to e alone at a time, if this dragon can capture all of us without a single one of us realising we were being captured, manage to place us in magical chains, make food appear out of thin air, and all the other things he's done, then he's dangerous, as far as we know, he could contain you within a cage and then send a doppelganger back to the group to fol us all into a death trap, I don't know, so I'm following you at a distance so that you still have your privacy but you arent totally alone so that if something happens i can help, and if I can't help I can at least tell the othrs."
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me