Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Siege of Canterlot Role play [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#401 Posted: 12:53:20 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"are you coming,Rainbow Dash?" Gary Sparkle said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#402 Posted: 03:02:28 30/07/2015
OOC: Rainbow Dash is with Shade and Gulaven, they are heading for a secret facility to try and free the other mechanized guards.

Gulaven springs into action shortly after all the commotion begins, his blade drawn and mane a mess from laying down, "Staging a pony to leave the blade there is not my style, so just try it on me you bast@ards," he then proceeded to slam the leg long blade into the ground, burring it completely. Only to pull it out with ease(oh technology I love you so). Holding it up just in front of himself in an attack ready position, "Who's first?" He glanced around at the tree line.

Rainbow Dash placed the goggles over her eyes, and fitted her helmet atop her head. She flew up above the tree tops, a pegasi's best asset is aerial view and aerial attacks. From here she could tell if the enemy can fly, ground locations, and attack maneuvering strategies to assist for a win.

--

When Alexander was awoken by the guard about the prince, he bolted off leaving his suit behind. The metal about his wings were much like the panel on his neck, they do not come off. Scaling the stair ways and zooming up and out a window to reach the balcony of the high tower where the royals slept. Bursting in seeing the guards attempting to wake the alicorn, he jumped over to push them back, "Stand back, an emotionally compromised alicorn can be very dangerous to be around. Their magic could become un controllable, un predictable," he then turned to Astrello who had just let out another cry.

Alex sighed, "Do not tell his sisters I did this," hd hopped up onto the bed, putting his left legs to one side of the Prince, and his right legs to the other, "Forgive me, sir, but you mustn't suffer further," he leaned down, using his left hoof to grip the alicorn's head, and the other raised up to his side, "I promise this wont hurt for long," he then brought his hoof down and across Astrello's snout and cheek.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#403 Posted: 06:20:47 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: a scroll got missing in Gary Sparkle's room.after he looks everywhere.

"ugh,where is a scroll?"Gary Sparkle said and he looking
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#404 Posted: 11:18:38 07/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"On table"Princess Twilight Sparkle said.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#405 Posted: 18:37:06 07/08/2015
The assailants glare at Shade and his companions. Their eyes burn with anger, but they say nothing. They are far from done with these intruders, but for now they must retreat. Vanishing within the tree, the assailants leave Rainbow Dash, Gulaven and Shade alone. Shade cringes as he clutches his side.

Meanwhile back in the palace, I wake with a start, shaking and trembling. It is best that the guards not tell my big sisters what Alexander did, because they are extremely protective of me. Still I needed to get out of the horror that I was trapped in.
#406 Posted: 04:29:59 08/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"help Rainbow Dash"Gary Sparkle said to Cadence.
---
#407 Posted: 06:34:27 08/08/2015
Cadence was slightly startled by the call, "Why, what's wrong?" She asked(we had Gary and Cadence out following the enemy army, or at the castle, so they can't really know what's happening around Dash, Shade, and Dr. G.)

Gulaven put the blade away and produced the plasma firing weapon, "You dare turn away from a fight with me? Do you have any idea who I am?!" He fired a few shots up at the branches above them, disintegrating the broken pieces before they could reach the ground. The dim blue light from within the creases of his arm pulsed slowly as the barrel of the weapon had a slight green glow in the tube.

--

Alexander jumped off to one side, "It will only swell a little, I did not hit you hard enough to bruise," he stated, "Everyone was worried. If I may ask, your highness, what has you so frantic that you cannot sleep without terror?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#408 Posted: 11:16:50 08/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle's spear was dropped.
---
#409 Posted: 06:02:45 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I getting waiting
---
#410 Posted: 08:47:15 29/08/2015
OOC: I am as well. A lot of people have already left since the start too.
---
#411 Posted: 09:10:31 29/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Starlight gallop to Gary Sparkle."I would ecsort you"she said.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me