Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 9 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Siege of Canterlot Role play [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#351 Posted: 21:44:20 14/05/2015
I look at Midnight's wound "Is there anyway to fix it?" I asked, I was worried about her
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#352 Posted: 01:48:29 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Princess Luna check a map."I hope there leads my troops for attack darkness's base"she said."but how?"Princess Celestia said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#353 Posted: 04:46:19 16/05/2015
Dr. Gulaven is knocked over from the hit, but it seemed to do the trick as the sprawling and spasms halted. There was a light clanking and gear shifting sound bouncing around the limb, and Gulaven himself pushed up off of the floor, "This thing is still so inefficient. The data board still mistakes movement for pain sensors," a high pitch wheezing sound winded up and the bang of a slamming part launched a bent stripped bolt out of the knee sector. The joint collapsed, but Gulaven held it up strait as the opening sealed up and another winding sound was made, this time from a new bolt being screwed into place, "Good thing is it can hold quite a few spare parts to replace worn ones," he shook the limb as it snapped to, and the joins bent properly again.

Fixing his mane and coat, he rotates his shoulders, "Sorry about that, let us continue," he began walking the direction they were previously headed.

--

Alexander reaches the highest room in the castle towers to find Astrelo pacing about the table playing out the scenarios. Identifying the pieces and placements, the helm AI ran through many more at a higher rate, finding a few possible patters to use to minimize friendly casualties, but decided not to share the information at the time, seeing as it is not priority at the moment, "Your majesty," Alexander announced as he stood across from the Prince, "The enemy has offered a chance of piece. They wish to present a certain number of warriors to fight our selected warriors to engage in a tournament. The enemy suggests that they will leave and never return upon our victory. In return for their victory, the same out some, but with you, your majesty, as a reward."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#354 Posted: 05:02:21 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle flip his tails"we ambush darkness at night"he said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#355 Posted: 00:41:36 25/05/2015
As I see Alexander standing beside me, a small smile forms on my face. This same pegasus warrior had protected me throughout the siege of Canterlot. I listen carefully to every word as he speaks. Then after I have heard all there is to be said, I speak.

"A tournament would minimize the casualties of both sides as well as prevent any more innocents from being hurt. I care not what I must do to protect my people and preserve the peace. If I am to be a prisoner of someone for a certain amount of time, in order to stop this war, then I will. Accept the enemy's offer, if we are lucky, they will leave without me, if not, well its a small price to pay to protect the ones I love," I say as I walk over to the balcony and gaze out over the horizon, not knowing of Shade and Gulaven's secret mission.

Shade stands closer to his friend so that he can lean on him for support. His icy blue eyes glisten in the setting sun. Turning to Gulaven he speaks.

"I suggest that we find a place to make camp and rest till the morning. We would hate to run into a trap that we could have avoided. I'm telling you, I don't want to become some experiment for this sick, twisted scientist that we are going after," Shade says with a little bit of a shiver.

Midnight shakes her head, recovering the wound with a new bandage. Her navy blue sapphire eyes sparkle as she tries not to look Austin in the eye. She doesn't know if she can say anything to make him feel better. Finally with a sigh, she turn to look back at Austin.

"I don't know my young friend. Perhaps there is, but I know not. I fear my young friend, as some say, that whatever you see now will spread to the rest of my body, unless certain things, that I never hoped would happen are done to me. Gulaven may just have to do what he did for his missing limb, however, mine will have to be...she swallows as she struggles to finish...surgically removed. I really hope that it does not have to come to that. All we can do is wait and hope for the best," Midnight says bowing her head.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:11:46 25/05/2015 by Wyrstel
#356 Posted: 02:43:07 25/05/2015
"Sir," Alexander raised a hoof to his armored chest, head gear removing itself to allow Astrello to see his face and mane, "I'll see to it that you are not taken by these monsters," he proceeded to bow, holding the bow awaiting acknowledgment of his vow, "I was sworn to protect any and all I can, royalty of utmost significance. You wish is my command," he hadn't lifted from his bow, holding it strong and stable. The breeze from the balcony opening brushes his main around to wave with the very stream of air that flowed through it.

--

Gulaven pushed back a little as Shade leaned into him, "We do not have time for resting. I gave the enemy a four hour warning over an hour and a half ago. X is the highest ranking official at the castle besides the royals... I'm afraid they may not be able to decide on the challenge those fiends had placed... But I know Alex will do whatever it takes to protect everypony he can, I trust his judgment above my own sometimes," he admitted as he continued to walk, "Your support is welcomed, but not necessary," he gave a light budge to hint at his capability.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#357 Posted: 02:44:23 25/05/2015
I hugged Midnight and cried "I won't let let anything bad happen to you Midnight" I said
---
#358 Posted: 03:58:42 25/05/2015
I trot over to Alexander and wrap my hooves around him. Tears stream down my cheeks as I embrace him. Though I do not wish to show it, I am afraid. Everything that I said before is true, I will do anything to protect those I love.

"Alex, I haven't known you that long, but I thank you for everything that you have done and continue to do for myself and the others. I understand your desire to protect me from "Them", but sometimes being brave requires something, more, sacrifice. If I can stop this war with this, I will become another's prisoner/slave. Please Alex, promise me, that if it comes to this, you will stand by my decision," I say, slowly letting go of him.

"We have no choice, my friend. Without light we could run into all sorts of trouble. I really do not wish to become "His" experiment, Shade say again, shivering at the thought. I have complete trust in his little highness, and the others, including X. We must rest. I promise we will head out again at first light.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:02:32 25/05/2015 by Wyrstel
#359 Posted: 04:24:03 25/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"should we fly to darkness's base"Gary Sparkle said to Cadence.
---
#360 Posted: 00:43:38 26/05/2015
Cadence looked down a little, "I don't know," she looked around them, at the caste as it was being repaired at the best the ponies could make of it with such short time, "It's not like we have the resources for a counter attack," she looked up to Rainbow Dash, "The Elements of Harmony could be our only chance at getting out of this un-skaved," she added looking back to Gary, "What do you have in mind, Gary Sparkle?"

--

Gulaven nodded coming to a halt, "I suppose, but we must waste time tomorrow. Those mech suited soldiers are their only advantage over us at the moment. I'll have the Factory hold off the barrage. I do not intend to let them get away so easily," he gritted hard.

--

Alexander raised his head to look the Prince in the eyes, bearing the usual blank expression, "I wish he make the promise you propose, but one of the four unbreakable rules I live by and have sworn to is to not let the royal family suffer in any way shape or form, the other three are; Obey any orders, within reason, by anyone who may need me; Fight for life, limb, and never give up; and keep your sanity amongst the blood and steel. You see sir, my very existence is to serve with pride and fearlessness," seeing the glimmer of a tear trail and the building liquid about the Prince's eyes, "I would never forgive myself for letting them take you," he reached up to touch the moisture just under Astrello's right eye to push it back. Placing his armored hoof back on the ground, "This is one promise that I will not have to keep, for if I must drag me gutted body to their door step, then that is what I would do."
---
#361 Posted: 04:58:04 26/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle fly down."let go"he said.
---
#362 Posted: 06:52:39 26/05/2015
As Alexander says this, I embrace him tightly, with tears streaming down my face. I don't want anyone to get hurt or worse, die for me, to protect me.
This pony may be the closest thing that I have had to a father, however I don't know if he feels the same way. Perhaps he and Midnight would be a great match.

"I understand and I thank you, for it, but I..."
#363 Posted: 07:52:52 26/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Starlight gallop to Alexander."what your command,sir?"She said.
---
#364 Posted: 03:22:21 27/05/2015
Cadence quickly followed after, "Wait! We cannot simply just march over there. We need to bring some well soldiers to assist us if things get to dangerous."

--

Alexander remembered this embrace, not just from a second ago, but once before in the past, from a mare he once knew. He drooped his neck down around Astrello's, "I know what you are feeling, and I understand your concern for this kingdom, but I cannot stand by and let even one soul be in torment," he then felt a tingle in the metallic plate on the back side of his neck, "Raptor," he whispered unknowingly, "If it is within my power I will not let another innocent soul fall to the evil that lives amongst us," an alarm tone started whining from his helmet that lay at his hooves.

"Message from Dr Gulaven," a low volume voice could be heard from the helm's headset system.

--

Rainbow Dash zoomed into the scene as Gulaven and Shade were setting down as the night began to rise, "Hey guys, what are you up to way out here?" She questioned seeing Gulaven lay down, "Aren't we suppose to be protecting the castle or something Doc?" She stepped over, she had her red tinted goggles around her neck, with a few light pieces of armor about her body.

"It appears my research has been high jacked. Alexander is going to need our help in stopping the enemy's own mechanical armored units," Gulaven replied, "Knowing Alexander, he would push for the tournament, and wouldn't miss out on being the first to fight," he placed his mechanical leg out flat, "But if they send in the mech suits, he's going to need repairs more often that we may run out of supplies to keep him on his hooves."

--

Alexander heard Starlight shortly after the message notification, "Tend to the wounded first, repair armor and rebuild the broken castle, and make sure the food and water rations are distributed accordingly," he raised his head, "This may end up being a long night for us all."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:24:44 27/05/2015 by SpyroD
#365 Posted: 03:45:49 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle's ear twitch alert and hide in tree."hide,darkness coming there"he said to Cadence.
---
#366 Posted: 05:48:26 28/05/2015
As Alexander says this I plop down at his feet in defeat. There was no way we could win against the force that was moving against us. Even with all the resources we have. I don't want anymore death and bloodshed. However, this friend of mine, is determined not to allow me to do what would truly prevent it, surrendering myself to the enemy. Scared and unsure what is going to happen, I curl up in a small ball by his feet and begin to shiver, as tears stream down my face.

As Gulaven says this to Shade, the unicorn stallion goes silent. Gazing up at the sky and the blazing sunset, he says nothing. He knows not about the enemy and its resources, however something is telling him that they have their own surprises waiting for them.

Midnight manages a small, but nervous smile. She hugs Austin back but she is afraid. Never has Midnight suffered such an injury as the one now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:50:32 29/05/2015 by Wyrstel
#367 Posted: 07:16:26 28/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"where your helmet with elements of harmony?"Princess Celestia said to Gary Sparkle.

"got it"Starlight nod.
---
#368 Posted: 01:30:44 29/05/2015
Cadence had waved to a guard to follow who had brought five others, two being dark armored factory guards, one had replied to Celestia, "From our Intel, the helmet is in reconstruction, in fact it should be returned to us soon, your majesty."

--

Alexander dropped to his forward knees, in a kneeling position, "I will stop this war without a white flag," he reached over and drug his helmet over, "I want you to see something," he put the helmet on, not letting go of it as it placed the lens before his eyes, here he sat for a few seconds, "Here," he pulled the helm off and reached down to pat Astrello softly on the shoulder, "If my words do not convince you, then let this recording. A compilation of what I've been through to get to where I am today. It has even turned my emotions into a visual medium, you will feel what I have felt, and then, then you may see that it is not only my duty as my reason to fight."

--

Rainbow Dash lays down to create the triangle pattern of the small group, "So there were other mech suited soldiers then?" She replied in a low tone, "Alex... Well, he has done what most would find impossible. He's magic resistant, strength beyond even Bulk Biceps, reflexes faster than a computer, and the experience of an elder... Not to mention a hunk," she pinched her lips and blushed a little, "Mind not letting him know I said that," she gave a cheesy smile to further indicate her embarrassment.

Gulaven smiled softly, "I know he's quite the mare's stallion, its not uncommon for us to see ponies craving him sometimes," he shook his expression, "This conversation never happened," he said more professionally, "But on a side note he has had a thing for an older scientist of ours, one that has disappeared quite some time ago. Why are we still talking about this," he slapped his face.

Rainbow gave off a slight giggle, "Sorry, that was my fault," she settled, "So," she turned to Shade, "How do you know my doctor?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:14:44 29/05/2015 by SpyroD
#369 Posted: 04:25:45 29/05/2015
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
I hugged Midnight and cried "I won't let let anything bad happen to you Midnight" I said

((Waiting for Midnight to respond))
---
#370 Posted: 06:27:19 29/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Starlight patting Rainbow Dash's back."don't be shy anytime"she said.
---
#371 Posted: 18:51:43 29/05/2015
"Midnight, if this injury does get worse, I want you to be happy about the time you have" I said before giving Midnight a kiss on the forehead, this was the first time I cared so much about someone, I was admittedly nervous about being able to help her
---
#372 Posted: 03:39:17 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"on forward"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#373 Posted: 19:31:29 01/06/2015
Midnight smiles and strokes Austin. Her sapphire blue eyes gleam in the light. She is afraid but she must be strong, no matter what happens.

Shade pauses as Rainbow asks him this question. He turns to Gulaven, hoping for some assistance in relaying the tale. His icy blue eyes flash within the darkness.

"Well that is kind of a long and interesting story, right Doctor," he says nudging his friend.

Back in the palace, I listen to the recording and as it finishes I nod. Defeated I silently lay beside Alex, unsure what to do. The enemy was far too massive for us to win in a open war against them, but it seemed that is what was going to occur.
#374 Posted: 04:23:24 02/06/2015
Gulaven nodded, "Longer than one would wish," he rolled both his eyes and head away from Shade, glancing bag with a slight grin, "But if it must be known," he shifted slightly as Rainbow Dash sidled over to listen more closely. Gulaven clears his throat, "Now if I recall correctly, it was back before you were even born. Sure we were kids, but we had a gift of intelligence. I believe it was either the science fair or the streets afterwards, whichever one seemed most significant really. Anyway, for the science fair, I had brought in a prototype of this replacement/replaceable limb. Shade had brought his signature quick cut healing serum, one the boys back in the labs have majorly upgraded," the revolving cylindrical item holder popped up, "Though it takes many ingredients that are rather hard to acquire, but as I was," the piece receded, "I'd like to think my invention, still in its beta phase was a little more handy in its once current stage," he added with another slim grin, "Opinions I guess," he nudged Shade back.

"So how did you two become friends, or acquaintances if so?" Dash questioned during the interval.

Gulaven nodded, "It was out in the streets then. We just happen to spot each other, recognizing one another from the fair that had just closed. I don't know about him, but my father was at work at the time so I had no escort home. It wasn't til the mugger appeared that we formed our bond. A unicorn dressed in hideous rags jumped out around the corner as we were on our way to his house, since I lived in Cloudsdale I was less vulnerable with flight," he then raised his mechanical limb up slightly to allow the blade to role out from the longest compartment. The opening closed all the way up to the arm that held it, and the blade latched to the back side of his hoof, "This blade was no upgrade, it was standard with the prototype. Fighting a unicorn I tough work, having to take hits just to get in close enough to strike. I ended up scaring the pony off, but I was badly wounded by the onslaught of magic controlled knife attacks," the blade retreated slowly, "And it was his magic wound healing serum that saved my life. Returning the favor it would seem."

--

Cadence nodded to the guards who had reported Gary's helmet would arrive shortly, "We are making our way to the enemy stronghold, I ask you to accompany us."

The guards, being of different branches, bowed in alternate ways. The royal guard took a knee on his right leg, allowing his spear to lay down for a second. The Factory guards arched their backs slightly, keeping both front hooves on the ground and lowered their heads. All standing back up at the same time, Princess Cadence turned to Gary, "Are you ready to go? I'd very much like to speak with the enemy leader before we become unable to."
---
#375 Posted: 05:19:09 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"friends?"Starlight said."of course,yes".

'I am ready to go?"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#376 Posted: 05:30:02 02/06/2015
Shade smiles and nods as Gulaven tells the story of how they met. He could still remember that day, as if it were yesterday. He never regretted one moment of it, especially since he had made his best friend in that past. However there were terrifying dark secrets that Shade has yet to tell Gulaven. Perhaps with time he will.

Lightfoot hears the commotion and speaking to one of the guards beside him, asks him to deliver a message to Alex and I in the highest tower. Attacking the stronghold of the enemy was a fool's errand. We had no ideas of where it even was, let alone what defenses it had.
#377 Posted: 06:21:18 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"you suppose guard Chamber hall"Spike ask Lightfoot.
---
#378 Posted: 02:12:44 03/06/2015
OOC: Just an FYI(incase you didn't catch it): Alex is accepting the arena based challenge, he just speak highly of his pursuit victory.

Alexander placed the helmet back on his head and had the message he received from Dr Gulaven play to him, "X, I need you to stall this tournament as best you can without them catching on. We are tracking didn't the mech-suited unit's creators, messaging is too dangerous to continue. If you have informed the enemy of our compliance, tell TorchWood we're going to need his skills. I don't want you fighting in this event, we cannot risk your abilities being analyzed by the enemy, you are still our greatest asset. Keep out of trouble, I will return by noon tomorrow. Doctor, out." The recording ended, the visor was lifted, and the jaw guard still down.

Alexander looked down to Astrello, "Come, sir, the moon wile rise soon. The enemy has retreated for the time being and have promised to not attack again unless their challenge is denied. By the way things seem to be going, this tournament is imminent, and so is our victory," he kneeled down, "I have read the restricted files about one of our guard units. It is highly unlikely he will loose in this fight. You needn't worry about bloodshed, even though it is what makes countries stronger," his irises went blank, like the white about the rest of his eyes, leaving just the pupils.

--

Rainbow Dash was now very intrigued in these ponies, "Wow, you guys must be like super heroes together then," shed playfully added, "Hey Shade," she looked at the unicorn briefly, and raised the goggles she adorned around her neck. The lenses were shaded a deep yet bright red, "I bet you can't guess why I wear these," she glanced at Gulaven who gave her a light smile. It wasn't odd for her to see the doctor smile, not many get to see it though.

--

Cadence nodded to Gary, "From what I could pick up, they all went this way," she pointed out toward the city, "They must be held up in the mountains, since they had Griffins it wouldn't be too hard to believe they are roosting up there."
---
#379 Posted: 04:04:05 03/06/2015
I held Midnight for a few minutes "You'll be ok Midnight" I said
---
#380 Posted: 04:08:19 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"one of my guard is missing,mdm"Starlight said to Cadence.
---
#381 Posted: 04:49:19 03/06/2015
"Alright, Alex, I'll come with you. There isn't anything else I can do right now anyway. Umm, Alex, I want to ask you something," I say trotting beside him, my steps very slow as I am very troubled about this whole affair.

Shade looks at the goggles and thinks. It was true he probably didn't know, but perhaps he could come up with the right answer, through thought and analysis. Contemplating the multiple scenarios that he has thought up, he speaks.

"My guess is it would have something to do with the Rainbow Factory, before it was destroyed from the inside out because of "The Resistance."

Lightfoot looks down at Spike and nods. His wings are still out of commission, but he is still a formidable warrior without them. It would be a long while before he could fly again.
#382 Posted: 06:53:55 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"you need some rest"Spike said to Lightfoot.
---
#383 Posted: 03:01:07 04/06/2015
Cadence froze for a second, "Oh deer, who is gone? Hope they at alright," she said, sincerity in her tone.

--

Dash nodded, "That is real close actually," she raised them up to her eyes, they seemed to be like a one way mirror. From the outside you could not see through them, "The color of the lenses aren't just for show or to reduce light, they also separate light according to the emitted colors. They were made by none other than Dr Gulaven himself!" She lowered them, "There were many lights throughout the factory, lights made to show specific messages, directions, locations. They allowed us to escape the factory back before it was a peace core," her expression turned a little sad, "Throughout it all, Gulaven had been on our side the whole time, biding time to find the right ponies to break the system. He is the mastermind behind the fall of the Evil Rainbow Factory, and the rise of the science dedicated, peace producing, highly civilized Rainbow Factory it is today."

Gulaven was slightly grinning still though it was very dull, "Alright alright, I think its time we shut down for the night, going to need the rest if tomorrow brings chaos once again."

--

Alexander's irises returned one pixel at a time in a circular motion about the pupils, "Upon your request I shall not sleep tonight if it brings safety to mind. Your sisters do not seem like the type to sleep on such an occasion."
---
#384 Posted: 12:47:06 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"eep"Princess Twilight Sparkle gasp."your guards missing"."I glady help to find your guards"Gary Sparkle said to Starlight.
---
#385 Posted: 02:00:15 06/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"missing guards?"Spike faint.
---
#386 Posted: 06:24:15 30/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I getting waiting my co gm reply
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#387 Posted: 05:36:21 01/07/2015
OOC: Oh sorry. Hello! ^.^ Recap? smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#388 Posted: 06:44:30 01/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: smilie hi
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#389 Posted: 17:55:20 01/07/2015
OOC: smilie I is here.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#390 Posted: 18:23:44 01/07/2015
As Alexander says that upon request he would not sleep at all tonight, I shake my head. Everyone needs rest, Alex is no exception. Also as he says that my sisters are not the type to sleep on such an occasion as this, I shake my head again. i may be true that many would stay awake on such an occasion as this, but everyone is going to need all their strength if we are going to get through is.

"No, I wont ask that of you Alex, nor do I ask that of anyone else. Everyone need to sleep, everyone needs to rest. We will need all our strength if we are going to get through what lies ahead. No, I expect you and the others to sleep, to rest tonight, including my big sisters. Now as it is getting late, I think I will retire to my bed," I say, quietly, before slipping into my big sisters' and mine's bed, getting into the middle, beneath the stars.

Shade turns to his friend, Gulaven. His icy blue eyes gleam in the light of his glowing horn. Smiling the unicorn stallion speaks.

"Rest, my friend, I will take the first watch. When it is your turn I will wake you. We will need our rest for the journey ahead," he says, as he walks off a good distance from their camp and watches out for danger. Within the shadows, figures, many of them move.

Midnight remains beside Austin. As he says to her that everything will be okay, she manages a small smile. However deep inside Midnight is still scared. Maybe Dr. Gulaven and or his facility, may have that can a least help her. She wonders if maybe once I have recovered, my incredible healing skills may work.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:50:38 01/07/2015 by Wyrstel
#391 Posted: 20:42:01 01/07/2015
I held Midnight "Midnight, I've never had someone to care about before" I said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:11 01/07/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#392 Posted: 22:46:15 01/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: you back. smilie * jumps happy* smilie

"where is your helmet?"Princess Twilight Sparkle said to her brother
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:54:11 01/07/2015 by gary
#393 Posted: 04:20:29 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Shining Armor's legs wounded."heal my legs"he said.
---
#394 Posted: 07:32:02 08/07/2015
Gary's helmet was now on its way to the royal castle, it was a priority task, and the production portion of the labs worked at optimum efficiency to get this high value item back to its owner. Carried by a group of guards, it was flown out to the castle where they expected to find prince Gary Sparkle.

--

Gulaven nodded shade before he got up and away from the resting place. Rainbow Dash moved some of the dirt and grass around to try and make it bearable, "I'm use to higher places," she said with a light grin. Dr. Gulaven smiled softly back at her as he simply crossed over his legs, shifted over to his left side, off of his mechanical parts, and rested his head atop the stacked limbs.

The Rainbow Factory will be within range before we get back, I just hope this mission doesn't take that long. he thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

--

Alexander followed Astrello as far as the bedroom door, where he stood for a second after the door was shut. Returning to the infirmary set up downstairs. The wounded were all well asleep, probably from the medications they had to use to keep them from going off in fits of pain and rage. Finding a few unused blankets in the back corner of the room, he removed his helmet. There were parts of the suit that retracted into the larger parts, and others that just came apart. Lifting his hind legs up and out of the rear end, his shield, gear/wrench cutie mark now visible, and his dark body getting a brush of fresh air. The mechanical suit stood dormant now, with a single flashing light where the back side of his neck would usually touch. His whole body was of a midnight black, and welled toned with muscle, but still just about the same size and the average guard. Alex's expression was tired, somewhat angry, but calm. Shifting the blankets around into a bed like set up, he roles a cover over himself and laid his head on a folded blanket.
---
#395 Posted: 07:11:19 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Princess Celestia meet Starlight.
---
#396 Posted: 07:45:34 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
'oh hello Starlight"Princess Celestia said.
---
#397 Posted: 05:36:19 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: sigh,I been waiting for anyone
---
#398 Posted: 06:32:53 28/07/2015
OOC: the RP is being carried by like 10% of the overall players though, we can only do so much you know :)
---
#399 Posted: 02:56:54 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle look his room."well,this room were destroy'he said.
---
#400 Posted: 07:43:27 29/07/2015
Lightfoot with the help of some others has returned to his bed and is resting. The golden maned pegasus stallion gazes out his window in silence. After what seems like an hour, he finally falls asleep. The nurses in the infirmary fluff his pillows and make sure he is warm as well as comfortable, before leaving him to sleep.

Shade cries out as he is ambushed and blood drips from his body as a knife buries deep into his side. After knocking his masked foe to the ground, the black unicorn, falls over and cringes in agony, as he takes a hold of the cursed blade. Others like his foe, along with his first attacker emerge from the darkness, advancing toward him. Shade, angrily tossing the bloody blade aside, after removing it, he prepares to fight, his blood dripping onto the ground.

"Cowards, you'll pay for this, just you wait," he says through gritted teeth.

I toss and turn as nightmares run rampant as I sleep. Still I am far too exhausted to wake. Tears stream down my face and every now and then cries can be heard coming from the royal chambers. Usually my big sisters would be here to calm me down, but they are away.

Midnight nuzzles Austin as he holds her. Then she hears terrified cries and even names being called out. Midnight turns to Austin.

"Something is wrong Austin, go quickly get Alex. I think those cries are Astrello's. I will be alright on my own for a bit."

Unknown to her, several guards have already been alerted. Rushing over to my big sisters' and mines chamber, a night guard and his companions open the door and step in. Seeing me, tossing and turning, the head of the squad sends one of his friends to get Alex, as him and the remaining guards try to wake me from this, but I will not wake. I am trapped within the nightmare.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 9 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me